• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The Great Ending OOC

Characters
Here

EccentricFantasy

The mind is a fearsome thing, don't tread on it.
Here is where I will tell you about things, ask you guys about things and such. Feel free to ask me questions here as well. Can't wait to hear from you guys.

CS is updated so just needs to be reviewed.

I've added a relationships tab but I haven't written anything for anyone beyond Riley yet. If anyone would like to decide on the kind of relationship Leo has with your character then feel free to reply here/PM me.

cool, can I just ask you what size is the mech exactly, since I saw it was 75 meters and that is quite big for a mech. Just wondering

CaptainSully CaptainSully Your character is all good.

Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles SkyHawk MK III SkyHawk MK III RayPurchase RayPurchase Slav Slav Solirus Solirus
I will be posting the main thread in the next few days. However, I need to let you know how this will work. I will post then you all can post whenever you like after that. Just one post until my next post. If there is more than one post after one of mine I will delete it. So, one post after each of my posts. Just had to let you guys know.

Alright. There's a post up from me. Sorry it's a bit shorter than doc's opener, but I didn't want to have sigmund talk too much, not until I've established a bit relation between the other members at least.

Just checking with all parties involved, we're still good here yes? not trying to be a pain in the ass or anything, just curious.

Still here, I'll get a post up probably Friday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back