• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings The Great Beyond...

Roose Hurro

Lovable Curmudgeon
1588311675624.png

Hello, Everyone!

I see you all out there, writing down your interests and tidbits, hoping to catch something good. Something satisfying to your muse. Everything from that hot cup of chamomile tea to steak and potatoes to fiery habanero sauce... to sprinkle on your curry. Hey, scorpions are tasty buggers, just gotta watch out for the sting.

As you may have noted from the above pic, I don't do humans. I honestly don't do meerkats, either, but I have a whole roster of alien/fantasy critters I've played. That I like to play. That I've created with tender loving care. Being human, when it comes to RP, I prefer to play outside my skin. So, if you have any interest in my fave genres, have alien/fantasy critters of your own you've always wanted to play with... or do play with... or even if you're only into playing humans/humanoids, well, I don't mind if you don't mind.

Just be forewarned, I tend to be a slow poster (very slow). So, patience is required. I also require literate partners. No one-liners. No "flat" characters. Make me believe your character Lives and Breathes! At least as much as mine do. When it comes to romance, I can play it. Not needed, but I have the skills. Sorry, but I only do hetero, male and female, when it comes to that (I happen to be male). But, as said, not a "Can't do without!" requirement. I can do friends... enemies... frenemies... total strangers. I like having fun with my story-lines. I even have a novel a few paragraphs into Chapter 14, presently on the back burner. Starring my fave RP characters:

ThoeeDEEN_zip.png

So, no bullet points. No plots laid out. For a very good number of my characters, no shirts, no shoes... no pants. Hopefully all this doesn't scare you off. I do have ideas for stories, though, so, if interested...

... PM me, or post a little blurb here, to let me know you care.

1588311976832.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back