• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic The Great Beyond (Small group)

Cheeky_Leeky

One Time Luck
Hey! I’m hoping to engage in some sort of group play involving the crew of a merchant ship on its way through the galaxy.

I’ll accept almost anybody but I’d love some aliens to accompany mine!

Wassah dude. I haven't joined a RP in about a year, but I keep an eye out for them once in awhile. I might be interested in this.

No problem, so tell me more about what you like
I usually go for urban fantasy/supernatural, but I like to do something different now and then. What I love most in a RP is great character interaction and relationships that slowly build.

I like a good dallop of fluff, but I also love when things get dark and miserable.

I was drawn to this because it wasn't overly detailed or specific yet. Its hard to explain what exactly made me take a break from rps for long or why I haven't seen one I want to join until now, but I guess it might be because I wind up feeling overwhelmed. Plus most of my online friends have drifted away.

My biggest passion in life is writing and I just want to have fun writing with other people again.

👉👉 Didn't mean to get heavy. Let's have fun together?

I don't really have a background yet, but I'm thinking of playing a mutt of sorts. He recognizably probably has some human in there, but he absolutely couldn't pass as one.

I imagine a lot of people probably look down on mixed species. Especially when they're mixed to the point of probably being unrecognizable.

Some sort of alien would be fun, my lady is in a established universe so a little reading can bring you up to speed

I read up on it a bit. Would you allow original species and do you have any loose plot ideas? Would the crew be different people from different backgrounds? What I read seems to imply that it typically stays between families.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back