• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The grand search

Sub Genres
  1. Action
  2. Adventure
  3. Anime
  4. Romance

TheSmilingTitan

Hello, My name is Titan and I am looking for a few rps to keep me from losing my mind with boredom. I am a literate role-player who can do up to 5 paragraphs and would prefer to be the male in a male X female ship. I am also fine with ghosting so if you don't like the rp you can just leave, no hard feelings. I also can rp anywhere except Discord and would love to be your friend even if you don't like rping with me. My rules are simple.

-No Furries.
-Find a good length to write posts.
-18+ fade to black.

Attack on Titan
I am looking for someone to be Mikasa, Sasha, or Annie. I can play Eren, Levi, Reiner, or Armin

Star Wars
Palme X Anakin with me as Anakin. Thats all I want for this fandom.

Marvel
I am looking for someone to be Xu, Wanda, or Quake. I can be anyone except Loki.

Red Dead Redemption 2
I am willing to play Arthur against an OC for this.

Pokemon
I am looking for someone to play May, Dawn, or Iris (Older). I can do almost anyone in the series except the new games like Sun and Moon and X/Y.

Dishonored
Corvo X OC or OC x OC.

Game of Thrones
Jon Snow X Daenerys.​

Legend of Zelda
Link X Zelda.

I am also open to original plots. I base my Ocs off of anime characters if you are ok with that.

Users who are viewing this thread