• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Grand Scheme- the chatting

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
There is a little insight into the world of the rp in the lore, some new info if you will. Check it out, please.

The deadline has been changed to
Wednesday, October 27th, 2021 @ 8pm CDT.
Also, I have named birth of venus birth of venus as my official co-GM. Treat them as such.
Keep up the interest and great work!
very excited to be a part of this! i've unfortunately been swamped with homework for the past few days, but expect to see eve done very soon. xo

200.gif

My boy's WIP cs has been designed and posted B)

omgggg young paul walker 😭 love the nostalgia
Ikr? Nothing but respect to the OG ofc (may he rest in peace); loved him in the Fast and Furious movies and so to me he naturally seemed like the perfect fc for the vibe I wanted with the Trump card role

i also lowkey love that he's the only straight one so far a;sldkfj it's like he's been adopted by this group of chaotic bi/pan/demi/homosexuals

Ikr? Nothing but respect to the OG ofc (may he rest in peace); loved him in the Fast and Furious movies and so to me he naturally seemed like the perfect fc for the vibe I wanted with the Trump card role
god same, i grew up watching f&f and he was so fun on screen. rip king. definitely fits well for the trump role imo

i also lowkey love that he's the only straight one so far a;sldkfj it's like he's been adopted by this group of chaotic bi/pan/demi/homosexuals
LMAO that's hilarious

god same, i grew up watching f&f and he was so fun on screen. rip king. definitely fits well for the trump role imo
Same - easily one of my top three favorite iconic actors. and I'm glad you think so lmfao! this is technically the first time I've ever used him in an rp so I'm excited

ah yes, you've tapped into his secondary role in this RP: token straight guy πŸ˜‚ every lovable group of misfits has one

aaand eve is all done! there's probably a few misc things i'll throw in there when i think of something, but for the most part, all of her info is now done. lmk what yall think!

aaand eve is all done! there's probably a few misc things i'll throw in there when i think of something, but for the most part, all of her info is now done. lmk what yall think!
That backstory was very well-written and gripping, well done! Perfect set up in persona and past for the role of Ace. Can't wait to see her in action!

aaaa I love her πŸ₯Ί angry softies are my weakness! and Lindsay Morgan as her FC is the cherry on top!

That backstory was very well-written and gripping, well done! Perfect set up in persona and past for the role of Ace. Can't wait to see her in action!
aaaa I love her πŸ₯Ί angry softies are my weakness! and Lindsay Morgan as her FC is the cherry on top!

aw shucks thank you guys!! i'm glad yall like her :')) very excited to write for her

Another piece of lore has been added. It may seem confusing at first but all will be revealed as the story goes on.

hi all! my name is lauren!
i'm gonna be working on an app. Was just reading through everyone's and they're all so great!

hi all! my name is lauren!
i'm gonna be working on an app. Was just reading through everyone's and they're all so great!
welcome welcome !! can't wait to see your character, i'm loving the cast we have so far ^_^

Question: do the characters know they have powers yet or not? I’m assuming from reading the info that everyone applied to the school with the intent of just going to college like normal people?

Question: do the characters know they have powers yet or not? I’m assuming from reading the info that everyone applied to the school with the intent of just going to college like normal people?
sorry for the late response! basically yeah, most are now realizing that they have abilities, and each role details their areas of expertise. the school itself was not visible until they learned their capacity for magic. hopefully this helps !

sorry for the late response! basically yeah, most are now realizing that they have abilities, and each role details their areas of expertise. the school itself was not visible until they learned their capacity for magic. hopefully this helps !
Thank you!! Yes this helps loads!

i've submitted my form and i just want to peek in and say you all are WONDERFUL writers, i had such a lovely time reading through each of your character sheets!!!

i've submitted my form and i just want to peek in and say you all are WONDERFUL writers, i had such a lovely time reading through each of your character sheets!!!
Thank you!! I was the same way lol I loved reading everyone’s app!

i love all these characters and how you've all written them!!! i think i've already got a good feel on how phina will interact with / feel about most of them bc yall did so well

Users who are viewing this thread

Back