• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Grand Scheme- the chatting

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Interested. sublimed sublimed you gon’ gave to give us more roles man! This idea is too good for only 5 or 6.

I have a couple questions though but I’ll let them be known when I’m at my computer.

Interested. sublimed sublimed you gon’ gave to give us more roles man! This idea is too good for only 5 or 6.

I have a couple questions though but I’ll let them be known when I’m at my computer.
Due to Interest and a stroke of inspiration I'm officially adding two new roles to the fray: The Trump card and the Blank card. More information to come.

Ooh I love the new roles! Now... do I want the queen still? Or the blank? Damn, this is tough.

T_T thank youuuuuu.

you must be psychic btw, i'm working on my sheet now XD

are the powers pretty open for us to choose? i mean healing is healing, lmao, but there's still different ways you could go about that. but for example, the psychic powers you mentioned for the blank role, did you have anything in mind for that? or even something you don't want?

are the powers pretty open for us to choose? i mean healing is healing, lmao, but there's still different ways you could go about that. but for example, the psychic powers you mentioned for the blank role, did you have anything in mind for that? or even something you don't want?
I should really explain base magic(thanks for bringing that to my attention. Basically, the character magic specification is what your character is extremely good at. But there is normal base magic like locator spells, charms, telekinesis, etc. Sure, they require focus and, sometimes, incantation...but you can do these things with little to no effort.

Ex.: While anyone can lift a box or book, an Alchemist specializes in potions, magic bombs and other stuff like transmuting one element into another.

This way, there's an equal yet unique playing field.

I gotcha! I have an idea for my girl's bio, but I'm still planning it out. My basics are up now, I've decided to go for the blank! For her power, I was thinking something like precognition. I had also thought of pyrokinesis (or other elements) but wasn't sure if that would fit in to psychic abilities.

I gotcha! I have an idea for my girl's bio, but I'm still planning it out. My basics are up now, I've decided to go for the blank! For her power, I was thinking something like precognition. I had also thought of pyrokinesis (or other elements) but wasn't sure if that would fit in to psychic abilities.
I have thoughts on that. If your character starts fires with her mind then it's okay. I'm gonna add that she might be more of a whiz with telekinesis because, even though its base level magic, at the end of the day it's a mind power.

To be honest telekinesis was the very first thing that popped into my head when I read psychic powers! But then I looked at a list and saw the other two and was like ooooooh. so okay! that helps! Thanks! ^^

finally finished my cs! sorry for the slight delay, my brain is that one hamster trying to run on the wheel but instead the wheel runs the hamster

20211017-211105.gif

EDIT: my tired-ass brain just realized this is ooc, not the interest check omg---

So sorry sublimed sublimed not my smoothest entrance 😅 I dunno if it's a rather big deal for you, but if you want me put this in the proper channel I 100% will

Last edited:
20211017-211105.gif

EDIT: my tired-ass brain just realized this is ooc, not the interest check omg---

So sorry sublimed sublimed not my smoothest entrance 😅 I dunno if it's a rather big deal for you, but if you want me put this in the proper channel I 100% will
No problem. Glad to have you as an applicant. Thanks for the interest!

hey yall, i'll be getting my character done soon ! keep ur eyeballs peeled
i've got like three different ideas in mind so i'm forcing myself to choose lmao

bada bing bada boom, there's a wip up for my gal eve. i'll probably have time to finish her up tonite

sublimed sublimed

as an aside, can you tell me if my cs is sufficient in its material or if it needs more work?
Right now I'm taking all my notes on my character and bringing them together to make Lucky. But, give me an hour or so and I promise I'll look at your application and see how it meshes with the ideas in my head. That does not mean you'll be accepted on the spot(or maybe it does, depending), so feel free to make any changes and revisions you want.

Right now I'm taking all my notes on my character and bringing them together to make Lucky. But, give me an hour or so and I promise I'll look at your application and see how it meshes with the ideas in my head. That does not mean you'll be accepted on the spot(or maybe it does, depending), so feel free to make any changes and revisions you want.
Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back