• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Grand Scheme- the chatting

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

marked

sharpen your gun
Hey there! Welcome to the pre-acceptance OOC. Take some time to talk to one another and brainstorm below.

marked

sharpen your gun

There's a Lore page. I've put in the basics of magic in there, but the info will grow as we plot. Check it out!

apolla

❛beauty is a knife ive been holding by the blade❜
Well first I wanna say thank youuuu marked marked for tagging me in your awesome idea! It sounds super cool and I'm excited to try out for the queen ^^

it's currently seven am for me and I really wish I was back in bed, ugh. How's everyone today?

marked

sharpen your gun
Well first I wanna say thank youuuu marked marked for tagging me in your awesome idea! It sounds super cool and I'm excited to try out for the queen ^^

it's currently seven am for me and I really wish I was back in bed, ugh. How's everyone today?
Great here...needing sleep, finishing up paperwork for college admissions and I just realized I lost my house key but other than that IM TOTALLY FINE. (T-T)

AreSneksSly

Dork #2
Good morning! It's actually 7pm over here and I spent all day typing up august's sheet, lol. rn I'm trying to add code to his post but it is not going well

apolla

Great here...needing sleep, finishing up paperwork for college admissions and I just realized I lost my house key but other than that IM TOTALLY FINE. (T-T)

OMG you lost it?? (Not that I can't say I haven't lost something very important as well xD)

Good morning! It's actually 7pm over here and I spent all day typing up august's sheet, lol. rn I'm trying to add code to his post but it is not going well

Sometimes code can be such a biiiitch! What's the problem you're having?

AreSneksSly

Dork #2
I was messing around with the scroll box, but I decided to just remove it :') People who can do bbcode are wizards, and it really is cool how they can make posts pleasant to look at

apolla

Coding is fun and so cute! I wish I knew how to do tabs but I definitely do not xD so I'll stick with basics and other people's amazing work that I can use!

GOOD!!! now where was the key

marked

sharpen your gun
Coding is fun and so cute! I wish I knew how to do tabs but I definitely do not xD so I'll stick with basics and other people's amazing work that I can use!

GOOD!!! now where was the key
Under a pillow, and might I just say that Hot Topic keyrings aren't as great and sturdy as they used to be.

Users who are viewing this thread