• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

sublimed

β™‘πš™πš˜πš˜πš”πš’πšŽβ™‘
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
coded by natasha.
  • β€” the grand scheme
    The magic is calling out, whispering futures in your ear-- the end of all if you let it become flesh.

---
    You've been accepted into Savior's Crest University. It took some rigorous testing but you made it. What they didn't tell you is that you won't be studying to become a doctor or lawyer. No, what you're studying is magic itself and how to bend and shape it into your own. You'll be learning to become an Embracer. You'll learn the truth about the world around you and how everything you may have suspected was all true. But what they won't tell you is that you've already been here, that your life is cursed to go in the same exact cycle that "They" will you to live. You suffer on and on again while causing the magic to rot. This is the last cycle. There is no other option...

Unless you're part of the Deck: A "chosen" five lives that have created entirely new within this life cycle. A King, Queen, Jack, Ace, and the Joker. The only hope for a new future, they themselves are created with magic fused into their core. Which fate becomes you: the destruction of everything? Or it's salvation? Play your hand carefully.
    coded by natasha.
    about
    lore
    spots
    rules

Last edited:
oooo inch resting indeed

Id love to go for the ace role
Have a character that would fit nicely

Last edited:
Lore is up!

this looks really cool, you always have such wonderful, original ideas. I wish I had the energy to join <3
Maybe later if it is still open ~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back