• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Grand Expedition ~ OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Even a Lore tab, if you will.

Name: Danika (Dani) Sedrich
Appearance: Image above. Also known to wear a mask like the following:
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 130lbs

Personality: Sly and cunning, Danika has a flare for dry sarcasm and stone-faced deliveries. She keeps her cards close to the vest, making it difficult to assume what she is thinking or feeling at any given time. It's when she's on the battlefield that Danika flourishes. She is something of an adrenaline junkie who enjoys the flavor of combat. She is ruthless, graceful, and lethal in the air (and on the ground) and takes a very methodical approach to battle. Danika is incredibly reliable, despite the grief she tends to give her comrades, and will always see a mission through to its end. (Or hers.)
Reason for joining Survey Corps: The desire to get out and find something more from life. Danika figures that death outside the walls beats wasting away living an uninspired life on the inside.
Number of Eliminations: 7

Stand-out Skills:
  • hyper-focused
  • thorough
  • cunning
  • lethal
Soldier Statistics:
  • Strength - B/C
  • Dexterity - A
  • Endurance - C
  • Resourcefulness - B
  • Concentration - B
  • Leadership - C/D

View attachment 985978
Name: Haruka Daichi
Appearance: Image Above :) (FINALLY IT'S DONE!! Took me sooooooo long)
Height/Weight: 6'5"/ 225 lbs

Personality: Haruko is very quiet and shy. He doesn't like the spotlight which can be hard to avoid when you're tall, he gets insecure from people staring. He gets easily nervous around large groups of people. He loses focus easily and gets distracted, even on missions he can get lost in his own head. Haruko is very strong and surprisingly faster than he seems. He's a real sweetheart once you get to know him. He'd much rather spend time with animals and nature rather than people so you can always find him alone. He's sort of bad at interaction with others but he's working on it.
Edit: He can tend to ramble when he gets nervous.(Forgot to add that)
Reason for joining Survey Corps: He decided the day he turned 12 he wanted to do more with his life than just farm work. He didn't find the farm boring, he just wanted to do more.
Number of Eliminations: 5
Dislikes: Crowds, Loud Voices(people with a naturally loud voice), Mean People

Stand-out Skills: He is good with animals
Soldier Statistics:*
Strength - A
Dexterity - B/C
Endurance - B
Resourcefulness - C
Concentration - D
Leadership - E

(I think I covered everything 😊)

952c3b001465f366f173addc3830addb.jpg

Name: Lorenz Albrecht
Height/Weight:

Personality: Lorenz is regarded as one of the friendliest members of the Survey Corps, often having a warm and approachable atmosphere. He tends to check on everyone when he can; if anything, to make sure they don't go hungry. He's fiercely protective of his remaining friends and companions, having grown to love and care about them over time. His worries can come off as a little overbearing, especially in recent times, but it can be assured that it comes from good intentions. Outwardly, he seems well put together. He only takes a few minutes to compose himself before going into the fray once again. His resolve doesn't seem to be easily shaken. However, this isn't as true as most people think. It's simply that Lorenz chooses to suffer in silence than burden anyone else with his problems. He's here to help, not add on to the problem.

When facing titans, it feels as if a switch has been flipped. Lorenz tries to be as efficient as possible when dealing with titans and he is ruthless in doing so. All the cheerful aura from him seems to disappear around titans— becoming more vengeful than anything. Perhaps this was his way to cope with the numerous losses that were caused by the titans. He isn't stupid on the field, knowing when to retreat and preserve his life, but he isn't the smartest person on it either. Lorenz is a follower and would follow orders to the best of his abilities.

Reason for joining Survey Corps: Originally, Lorenz was going to enter the Military Police. However, a close friend he made as a cadet convinced him to join the Survey Corps with her and so he did. She had been one of the first to perish and he carries her dreams with him.
Number of Eliminations: 6

Stand-out Skills:
  • Acrobatics - Both in and out of ODMG, Lorenz is dexterous and it has gotten him out of many sticky situations.
  • Crafting - Due to Lorenz's past, he's quite skilled in making various survival equipment out of things he can scavenge. As long as he can fund materials and time, he can craft hunting essentials
  • Hunting - Lorenz and his village mainly thrived off of hunting and this knowledge was passed down to him. He has quite the aim— if only titans were vulnerable to arrows.
  • Cooking - "He can make rations taste like a five-star meal." - an exaggeration, probably.
Soldier Statistics:
Strength - B
Dexterity - A
Endurance - C
Resourcefulness - B
Concentration - C
Leadership - D
All accepted!

the day doesn't end until you go to sleep. in that sense, i finished my character sheet before my day ended.
i'm so tired please help

Name: Tobias "Toby" Groth
Height/Weight
: 5'5"/175lbs

Personality: Tobias' experiences have taught him that the world is a brutal, often meaningless place where good people die pointlessly. This outlook is reflected in his dour attitude; rarely smiling, always expecting the worst outcome, and, most egregiously, refusing to play along with his more quip-inclined squad mates. However, he also believes that it is the duty of each person to create meaning in the world where there is none. He seeks to prevent his squad mates from copying the bad parts of his outlook, and will occasionally show them genuine gestures of affection or encouragement with them, though such instances are mostly low-key, almost imperceptible, and not because he cares about them or anything. He likes being relied upon, but does not like relying on others, as he feels that it weakens his ability to stand on his own merits and effectively contribute to the cause.
Reason for joining Survey Corps: If he is going to believe that somebody has to fight to ensure the eventual safety of the people of the walls, he may as well be that somebody fighting.
Number of Eliminations: 4

Stand-out Skills:
  • Tenacity - When Tobias sinks his teeth into something, he will not let go until his efforts are met with either success or death.
  • Scouting/Tracking - Tobias' sharp eyes and good memory allow him to quickly spot unusual elements in his surroundings and bring back accurate reports to the strategists. (Formulating methods to get around said unusual elements is the hard part for him.)
  • Maintenance - Tobias has enough knowledge about 3DMG systems to perform basic repairs.
  • Cooking - The expedition used to need more than one camp cook.
Soldier Statistics:
  • Strength - C
  • Dexterity - B
  • Endurance - C
  • Resourcefulness - D
  • Concentration - A
  • Leadership - C
Accepted.

View attachment 987097

Waren Helmer

Height and weight ;
6’4’, 220 pounds

Age;

Gender;
Male

Personality;

Waren Helmer is loved by most people, he’s extremely loyal and overall he brings the best out of his comrades and friends, motivating others and keeping them all togther sane in this cruel and unforgiving world that they live in.

Most know him from his younger days, he was left alone as a baby, his parents who he still doesn’t know, left him alone and left not ever coming back for him. Then he taken care of by an elderly woman, he was definitely violent and a real pain to take care of for her, though her warmth had eventually calm him down and as he grew his maturity did as well, which allowed him to control himself.

He wasn’t the brightest either, all he relied on strength and physical performance, being a big bag of rocks as his caretaker calls him.

Though he is mostly calm and a teddy bear, he is serious and demands respect from others as he gives them the respect they deserve, he’s honest about his opinions and thought on people and he’s also a natural leader.

Reason for joining the survery corps;
As mentioned before, Waren wasn’t that too bright and didn’t have a future in anything realistically, and that he also saw that the scots or specifically the survey corp were highly respectable and he admired them since he was a child.

Number of eliminations;

Stand out skills;

Leadership

Durability/stanima

Strength

Motovation

Soldier statistic’s;

Strength- A

Dexterity- C

Endurance- A

Resourcefulness- D

Concentration- B

Leadership- A​
Rejected in its current state. Keep in mind these characters are rookies who only recently came out of training. 30 Titan eliminations are very much veteran tier. The sheet is also riddled with grammatical errors, so please take care of that if you're interested in rectifying it.

Accepted.

Rejected in its current state. Keep in mind these characters are rookies who only recently came out of training. 30 Titan eliminations are very much veteran tier. The sheet is also riddled with grammatical errors, so please take care of that if you're interested in rectifying it.
Sorry sorry, it was late and my brain was malfunctioning the whole time is 15 good with you?

I just recently edited it and fixed up the grammar problems as well as the eliminations, I changed it into 10. Let me know if f I have to fix anything else I’m not working today so I’ll be on when I don’t have my classes. I’m graduating very soon and I’m pumped to get out of school.

I just recently edited it and fixed up the grammar problems as well as the eliminations, I changed it into 10. Let me know if f I have to fix anything else I’m not working today so I’ll be on when I don’t have my classes. I’m graduating very soon and I’m pumped to get out of school.
No worries~
The sheet's more or less fine at this point. Good luck with your graduation, holding your thumbs!

No worries~
The sheet's more or less fine at this point. Good luck with your graduation, holding your thumbs!
Thanks, again sorry for making it seem he was op I got out late and wanted to get a sheet done even if it was crappy and work on it more tomorrow!

em_beasty em_beasty GrayLion256 GrayLion256 AI10100 AI10100 capMARVELOUS capMARVELOUS R U S T R U S T

And we are begun!

Sorry for starting with the melodrama, but if you can forgive that we are leaping right into the action. Feel free to have your characters chat for a bit before Romani barges in, and yes we are assuming that they'll be part of one team together. Your task now is to make it to the edge of the forest and light the signal fires, nothing can go wrong with that, right?

Once again, feel free to decide on a direction either here or IC, that's up to you.

I don’t see any controlling in my character instead it adds a little backstory and pas tho story between characters som I’m fine with it.

Oh good😊 that's what I was going for. I'm sorry if my post seems lacking in details, I'm typing on my phone with only one hand and my hand was starting to cramp. My posts will be better in the future!

Sorry y’all I’ll make a post today I got Calle din yesterday and I’m super tireddd

AiDEE-c0 AiDEE-c0 - is this RP still on? My discord server vanished and idk if I accidentally deleted it or what lol. If it's still going, can you please resend me the discord link?

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back