• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Grab Bag (Always Open!)

Caroline1539

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello there! ^^

I'm Caroline1539! I've been around this site for a couple of years but I don't think I've ever made a comprehensive search thread before, so here I go!

I don't really mind roleplaying with people under 18, by the way! I've never really roleplayed with anyone that age since I was a teenager myself, but I'm welcome to any and all partners to give everyone a fair opportunity to write! ^^

I'm working a retail job, so my schedule varies- just to be safe, I'll keep my frequency to one reply a week minimum! I'm also an advanced writer- I give my partners 3-5 paragraphs, and would appreciate the same frequency! I also love OOC talk, so don't be afraid to chat at me!

I tend to lean for more familial or platonic relationships vs romantic, just to let you know! I would be entirely more comfortable with found friend/family plots, or possibly plots where there's no familiarity at all!

Here are the fandoms that I am familiar with! I will list all of the canon characters I am most comfortable playing. The craving goes from one to five stars, least to most interested!

***** Portal: GLaDOS, Wheatley, Doug Rattman

** Half Life: Gordon Freeman, The G-Man

* Marble Hornets: Jay Merrick, Brian Thomas

** Undertale: Sans, Gaster, Chara, Flowey

** Deltarune: Kris, Ralsei, Spamton, Gaster

* Over The Garden Wall: The Beast

*** OFF: The Batter, Zacharie

* Omori: Sunny

**** The Stanley Parable: The Narrator, 432

If you're looking for a partner for any of those fandoms, I am open to plotting! : D I am also willing to discuss OC roleplays, where I am most familiar with slice of life, mystery, or psychological horror as far as genres go!

So, thank you for giving my search thread a peek, and if any of this intrigues you, please PM me!

Last edited:
hey! i have no idea what i would want to do, but i know i want to rp with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back