• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Golden Garden

Bittersweetie

Storyteller
Some say it contains fruit which will gift you the knowledge of all existence. Others say it has a fountain which grants eternal life. One man even argued that there is a tree which makes you rich beyond belief. No matter what they say, though, everyone agrees on one thing: the Golden Garden is a place of miracles. The trouble is, nobody can find it.

So when, on one amber evening in a city by the sea, you spot a poster looking for a group of adventurers to seek out the Garden, you find yourself leaping at the opportunity. This is the Golden Garden, and someone actually wants to go and find it. You'll be rich. Famous. A hero the likes of which has never been seen before. Your legacy will last for millenia.

In a dusty library of magic and folklore, a group of adventurers sit at a table, waiting for the one who wants to lead them to their destiny.

Some say it contains fruit which will gift you the knowledge of all existence. Others say it has a fountain which grants eternal life. One man even argued that there is a tree which makes you rich beyond belief. No matter what they say, though, everyone agrees on one thing: the Golden Garden is a place of miracles. The trouble is, nobody can find it.

So when, on one amber evening in a city by the sea, you spot a poster looking for a group of adventurers to seek out the Garden, you find yourself leaping at the opportunity. This is the Golden Garden, and someone actually wants to go and find it. You'll be rich. Famous. A hero the likes of which has never been seen before. Your legacy will last for millenia.

In a dusty library of magic and folklore, a group of adventurers sit at a table, waiting for the one who wants to lead them to their destiny.
That sounds pretty cool.

I'm interested. What's the setting like and how does magic work (assuming it exists based on the last line)?

I'm interested. What's the setting like and how does magic work (assuming it exists based on the last line)?

The setting is a huge island named Amora, surrounded on all sides by water. It has three major cities, one of which you start in, and a number of different features across the land. Since the climate is quite tropical, the landscape is very consistent throughout, i.e. Jungles, swamps, caverns, etc.

However, there may be an opportunity to travel to another country, Kelmon, during the role play, which is far bigger and contains a lot more varied landscapes.

In terms of magic, it's something that can be learnt at a higher level of education. This means only a select few know how to use magic as it takes years of study and practice. Anyone can be capable of it, but it is very difficult to learn, and there are many places dedicated to the study of magic.

I'm highly interested! But I have a quick question, is there any type or sources of nonhumans in this RP? Like a monster, a hybrids, etc? I would like to assume so, considering the type of RP this appears to be.

I'm highly interested! But I have a quick question, is there any type or sources of nonhumans in this RP? Like a monster, a hybrids, etc? I would like to assume so, considering the type of RP this appears to be.

There are indeed. There are plenty of monsters and such, and your character can be one of the following races:

Human, Elf, Dwarf, Orc, Maaki (an aquatic monstrous race that evolved to be more human-like over millenia) or Demon.

By the way guys, we have seven interested now, which is exactly the number I was looking for. I'll be setting everything up later today, so watch this space.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back