• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Golden Age of heroes. (Semi-casual My hero academia RP) (1 spot open)

I'm not very strict when it comes to character.
A total no-no would be something like stopping time or a deadpool level healing factor.
Great. I guess I'm interested then.
Oh, but I'm pretty tied down by my timezone(UTC +1), so being left out if the IC moves too much duing (my) night is a possiblity :v

You sure you want to join then?
I mean, the idea seems interesting to me, and I'd like to join. I can get out 1 post daily, but if it's not enough, then I guess I'll be left behind.
If it becomes really impossible for me to keep up, then I guess leaving will be my only option. :v

I mean, the idea seems interesting to me, and I'd like to join. I can get out 1 post daily, but if it's not enough, then I guess I'll be left behind.
If it becomes really impossible for me to keep up, then I guess leaving will be my only option. :v
Ok. With that in mind, while I wanted to limit this RP to 10 players, myself included, I'll bump it up to 11 in case you gotta drop.

Till then, I'm glad you're on board.

ahhhh my roomie didn't pay her bills and the net got turned off and ammy mad.

Just getting back to things after I handled all of it. I'll have a character up tomorrow. Have a pretty good idea for something a bit different.

Hello!

I feel like I'm way too late for this, but is there a spot for one? I'd like to join~

I'd like to take up that last spot if possible, been itching to try another Bnha rp

Users who are viewing this thread

Back