• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Golden Age of heroes. (Semi-casual My hero academia RP) (1 spot open)

Duke of Doge

Professional disappointment.
Greetings and salutations fellow people of the internet! I want to do a my hero academia RP. My thought process is that our characters are attending U.A at around the time All Might's career first begins. So our characters would have that much more pressure on them, because All Might has not been established as the symbol of peace yet. There would be more villains. The golden age of heroes begins as All Might does.
That's just the general idea. Let me know if you guys have are interested or have some plot ideas. For now I'd just be following the general plot of MHA for the first couple episodes, just a few differences.

Interested. Think this could go some really fun places without the Symbol of Peace putting his pressure on heroes and villains alike. Will brainstorm and start considering characters a bit more in-depth after sleep.

I'm rather new to the series but I'm interested in joining this rp! It's new so it's not as overwhelming as the others bnha rp on the site!

Out of curiosity, what do you mean by 'Semi-Casual'?
You don't have to always post multi paragraph posts... Just a bit more of a relaxed style. At least for now, I may change depending upon how if you guys want to take it.

Ahh, okay, that makes sense. I generally write whatever length seems to be average for the other posters in the roleplay, so I'm fine with anything.

I'm interested. Can't say I'm fully commited though. I'd need to see more to decide. :v

Ummm... I'd like to see the CS (I mean like, how strict you are with accepting characters). Also, It'd be nice to see what quirks would you be accepting. What would you call a total no-no, etc.
I'm not very strict when it comes to character.
A total no-no would be something like stopping time or a deadpool level healing factor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back