• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Gods' Will (IC Thread) CLOSED

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
[class=fyuri11wrapper] max-width:400px; height:500px; margin:auto; [/class] [class=fyuri11imagebox] width:100%; height:500px; background:url('https://i.pinimg.com/564x/50/70/ac/5070ac916015c1b8522235763dd532dd.jpg') no-repeat; [/class] [class=fyuri11overlayparent] display: flex; align-items: center; justify-content: center; max-width:400px; height:500px; [/class] [class=fyuri11overlay] display: flex; width:200px; height:200px; margin:auto; background-color:rgba(188,143,143, 0.8); color:#DAA520; [/class] [class=fyuri11header] display: flex; align-items: center; justify-content: center; flex-flow: column nowrap; text-align:center; width:100%; font-family: 'Sigmar One', Impact; font-size:30px; color:#000000; [/class] [class=fyuri11parent] opacity:0.0; position:relative; margin-top:-500px; width:100%; height:500px; background:#FFE4E1; transition: all 0.5s ease; [/class] [class name=fyuri11parent state=hover] opacity:1.0; width:calc(100% - 20px); height:480px; background:rgba(188,143,143, 0.8); padding:10px; [/class] [class=fyuri11content] width:calc (100% - 20px); height:460px; background-color:#FFE4E1; overflow:auto; padding:10px; text-align:justify; color:#8B0000 ; [/class] [class=fyuri11credit] max-width:400px; margin:auto; opacity:0.3; font-size:10px; [/class]
[div class=fyuri11wrapper][div class=fyuri11imagebox][div class=fyuri11overlayparent][div class=fyuri11overlay][div class=fyuri11header]Levi
-hover-
[/div]

[/div][/div][/div][div class=fyuri11parent][div class=fyuri11content]Location: Weird Glass Sphere, ???
Interacting With: Nicholas Makomin Makomin , Invictis @Euaion
Equipped With: Dark Fabric & Umbrella Staff
[Level 5|Dancer]

As Levi was about to walk away from the fight, a rose covers their way. It envelops them in a bright red light. The alleyway had been blocked by the big rose, trapping them inside. The dancer felt his insides twisting and churning as they were being surrounded by the red light. When the light had disappeared, they were transported in what seems to be within a glass sphere. It had a hexagon pattern as it's design while the lines were outlined gold. He looked over to see a man in weird robes and another man who had horns. They seemed to look dangerous as they had some weapons in their hands. Levi threw the gab in the air, making it open and land in the hands of each member. Levi received the Umbrella staff but he didn't know what to do with it. "Well now, is this what my sister picked for warriors? How laughable." The man with the weird robes said as he held an orb in his hand. Levi looked at the man and remembered whom he was. "Alphonselo? The god of beauty and desire?" The man was shocked as he though no one would recognize him. His appearance within books were subtle as he wasn't too important but Levi did study his gods & goddesses. "Yes, it is I. Alphonselo, the god of beauty and desire. It was nice that you recognized me but you are ruining my father's plans so I may have to end you but, we'll see."

Alphonselo proceeded to hold his orb high in the air. Some type of energy had entered the orb and his eyes became bright red. He started to throw a ball of light towards the direction of Levi. It hit him but, it didn't affect him as much. He felt some kind of pain envelop his body but, it wasn't too much pain. In retaliation, Levi proceeded to spin and step. A small light entered their hearts and it made them glow. "That's it? Just a twirl and a step for some small light?" Alphonselo commented on how weak it was. The god gave a sign to the incubus, in which he dashed and slashed his sword towards Levi. Luckily, the dancer missed the slash. He was quite thankful that his luck had saved him. Levi proceeded to turn himself into a defensive stance.

Alphonselo: Used Red Light! 9 damage to Levi.

Levi's HP: 41

Incubus A: Attacked Levi, it missed.

Levi: Used Invigorating Step! Party member's add one to their dice rolls in attacking.
[/div][/div][/div][div class=fyuri11credit]code by @Fyuri[/div]

Last edited:
Battle Mode
[Amanda Maundrell - Warrior - Level 1]
[Mood: Angry]
[Equipped: Obsidian Long Sword]
Health Bar

Before Amanda could even consider buying some new weapons, her shopping would be disrupted by the arrival of a demon. A Demon...in broad daylight. Needless to say, the Warrior Princess was not happy about being disrupted. That demon was going to pay for its interruption. Unsheathing her sword from its scabbard. "Let's dance." She said as her smile turned into a look of anger as she lunged at the creature, but because she was attacking out of anger, she was only able to leave a small cut on the cheek. Nothing more. If she were to win this fight, the woman had to calm down.

[Ashley Maundrell - Archer - Level 5
[Mood: Unhappy]
[Equipped: Ebony Bow with 55 -> 54 arrows]
Health Bar

After they had finished shopping, Ashley took Eurielle to go back and meet up with Sicarius and Surrac. Before they could plan on what to do next howvever, they were taken elsewhere. With no way to escape, Ashley decided that it was time to fight. "I was looking forward to relaxing and maybe taking a nap, but I guess its going to have to wait." She growled as she drew her bow. Grabbing an arrow, she fired it at the demon, only to miss and could only watch in disbelief as the arrow hit a bunny that hoped out of an alleyway in the head. Due to her raging hormones, the young mother started crying. "Oh no, I killed a poor bunny!" She cried out as she covered her mouth, tears streaming out of her eyes. "It was an accident, I swear!"

Last edited:

Jason Hirai
robin hood who?"

level/class: 1/oracle

mood: anxious

with: sei, moon, amanda, and adeline

equipped: rosary beads

Before Jason could respond he was blinded by red light, making him clutch Moon harder. He clutched the rosary beads tightly in his fists, setting Moon down behind him, standing protectively in front of the cat as he found himself in a glass sphere, the man who had been interrogating him and two young woman next to him. They weren't the problem though, it was the Incubus standing a few feet from them. He glanced at the people next to him in confusion, what was going on?

The woman with the sword charged the demon, landing a cut on his cheek and Jason watched in confusion. He glanced back and forth between the group and then to incubus before clutching his beads, a soft glow illuminating from them as he mumbled a soft, "Disbelief," directed towards the Incubus, his eyebrows furrowing as the spell hit but seemed to do very little.

Incubus B: 92/110

codedbycrucialstar

Last edited by a moderator:
[Adeline|Engineer|Lv.1|2 gold]
[Mood: Scared]
[Equip: Bad pistol]
[With: Jason (With Moon too), Sei, and Amanda]
Hp: 50

During Adeline's walk, a bright red light interrupted her towards her way to the Roses’s concert. Adeline covered her eyes when that had happened, and once that was over. She immediately got scared, because Adeline saw that she was stuck in a glass sphere with an incubus and some strangers. "LET ME OUT OF HERE! I DON'T WANT TO DIE!" said Adeline, who was kicking the glass sphere like a scaredy cat. However, that didn't work for her, so she turns around and used tinker on some scrap metal from her mini bag to make a weapon. It ended up making a bad pistol for Adeline, but she didn't care about that. Adeline just wanted to have a weapon with her, so she can defend herself from the demon.
As Adeline was holding the bad pistol in her hand, she was so scared by this situation that her attack had missed. "Damn it." said Adeline. She reloaded the gun, and focus on trying to calm herself down, for she needed to be calm in a dangerous situation like this. 'Ok me. Now isn't the time to be freaking out over a hot, I mean ugly incubus here.' thought Adeline, who checked her mini bag to see if she has anymore scrap metal with her. 'Yes. I still have some scrap metal with me, and I might be able to make a better gun this time. Because this gun isn't going to do well against a demon.'
Interactions: fluticasone fluticasone BloodThunder27 BloodThunder27 houseplant houseplant

Last edited:
Nicholas Lee

64c427e2910ceb140fc9a21fb0d5042e.jpg

thefinalgirl thefinalgirl & @Euaion

The grey-haired male had to admit, he was glad even though it didn't show on his face. Not only had Nicholas Lee managed to snag a magical gun but he had made the attempted thief purchase twin pistols for him. He sighed internally, in relief and he could almost feel his pocket doing so too.

They were about to depart in different directions, seeing as the raven-haired male was in the first place, not in their party when a red light enveloped the trio. It was similar to his first encounter just before appearing at the worn-out cathedral. Before he could do anything, they were transported to a different location than the one they were initially in.

A dome, the exorcist noted as he examined his surroundings. It almost looked like a battle arena. At that, his attention was brought back to the presence of a God, Alpholenso and an incubus.

Roll 1: 27-- a hit.

As he watched the scene of Levi being attack unfolded, Nicholas pulled out the pink, comical-looking cat revolver. No time to waste, Nicholas Lee told himself as he cocked the hammer of the revolver back, getting ready fire. At that second, the revolver let out a small 'pop' sound just as a small, white cat appeared.

"What the fuck?" He asked aloud just as the cat peered up at him. How, he thought to himself just as sparks begin to be emitted from the cat. Nicholas had no choice but to assume it was an effect of the gun. He doubted a random stray could wander into their battle.

"Make yourself useful, would you? Defend or something." The grey-haired male said before aiming the revolver at the incubus. Pulling the trigger, the bullet flew before successfully hitting the being in the chest.

The same sparks from the cat appeared just as the bullet was released from the revolver.

Incubus A: 92/100

[Nicholas|Bloodmancer|Level 5]

{Sicarius Knowles / Level 5 / Storyteller/ Equipped: the storybook of little red and Peter Pan}

As Sicarius was about to reply, she was swept away into another world. Taking a moment to look around she noticed an attack heading for her friends and she readied her book. Flipping through the pages she hummed slightly as she searched through for a good stroy, she stopped on the story of little red riding hood and smiled. Raising her left hand she spoke “ Little Red Riding Hood was enjoying the warm summer day so much, that she didn't notice a dark shadow approaching out of the forest behind her! He stood much taller then her and bared his teeth, snarling and snapping like a wild animal.” The Storyteller looked to her left as the big bad wolf appear, just as she had described him.

“He looked at the incubus and grinned like a mad man, the wolf had found its evening meal! He drew closer to the incubus and launched his attack, trying to get his teeth around it’s wrist and tear away some flesh!” With a small nod to the wolf he began his spoken attack. Rushing the incubus he got his sharp teeth into the incubus’s, he shook his head trying to tear and rip at the incubus’s flesh.

Incubus C: 82/90

Battle Mode
[Amanda Maundrell - Warrior - Level 1]
[Mood: Furious]
[Equipped: Obsidian Long Sword]
Health

Amanda could feel the weight of the dark magic hitting her. Rather then calming down, Amanda got a bit angrier. Tightly gripping her Sword, she once more lunged at the demon and would attack once more, slashing him across the chest and leaving a decent sized cut where his heart would be, baring her teeth. "I am so done with your bullshit, demon..." She growled as she prepared for her next attack. "Next time I am going for the head..."

Incubus B: 84/110

[Ashley Maundrell - Archer - Level 5]
[Mood: Distraught]
[Equipped: Ebony Bow, 54 -> 53 Arrows]
Health

A strange substance splashed into Ashley's eyes. Wincing in pain, the young mother wiped her eyes with her sleeve as she covered them in pain. "Alright Demon...you're paying this time..." She said looking straight at the Incubus. After struggling for a minute, she readied an arrow and with her blurred vision took aim at the demon's forehead rather unknowingly. "I will show you that not even your dark magic is stronger my bond and love for my child..." She said coldly before releasing the bowstring, sending an arrow propelling at the Incubus. Placing a hand on her belly, she relaxed her arm and gripped her bow, before looking back at the Incubus with determined eyes even though it stung a little.

Incubus C: 84/90

Users who are viewing this thread

Back