• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Gods' Will| A Light Reborn (REBOOT) (Closed)

thefinalgirl

all air and no brains.
Light...
The source of all holy strength...
It has always existed within each world.
Some use it for help, others use it for personal gains.
If it was truly pure, would the 14 lost heroes be lost to the darkness?
Although, it has a counterpart, darkness.
It is the source of unholy strength.
Some use it for others, some use it for battle.
It can be used for good but, what does it make light into?

Terra, the goddess of fortune, lost her 14 warriors to divine intervention from Alphonselo, the god of beauty and desire.
Her father, Gorelus, and her mother, Morticia, had been unpleased with this and decided to lock her away and wipe her from the strength that she had.
The other gods and goddesses have been locked away in their own chambers.
As they were busy with thinking on how to punish Terra further, Alma, the goddess of souls, gathered 8 souls from the original 14 warriors and made them have a new life.
Their light has been reborn...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
hey there buddy

welcome to The Gods Will 2.0!

sadly the first version of this crashed hard

but i fixed some stuff and added a few features

now it has been rebooted!

there will be a dice system for combat and stats

so there are only three spots open as other people from the previous group decided to stay and continue with the rp

Fantasy - The Gods' Will Lore| A Light Reborn
The lore page is above this so check it out if you will.

so thank you for reading this!

Spots: 3/3
- OrWangatan OrWangatan
- S n o w S n o w (INACTIVE)
-
Tetro Tetro
- Yellow Swan Yellow Swan

Last edited:
((I will be lurking, because even though the last spot has been called, I really love your world and I want to know how the characters will interact.^^))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back