• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The God’s Jewels

Darktanion

A professional writer is a amateur that never quit
The moon and stars shined over the world, illuminating the darkness. It was a world of power, high priests, knights and mages given the gifts of god. Some were more common then others, but in the end, the rarest gem was that of the jeweled eyes. A descendant given the power of a god. They were the most dangerous and beautiful treasure.
Upon the throne of the great northern region was Devon, a cool and cold hearted man who had pushed away his emotions. At the age of 10, he was granted the power of the sun’s descendants, using the power to bring upon his reign. He was greatly feared, as well as respected. With the power of the high priests behind him, his reign only grew, until he found the one with jewel like eyes-

this is an interesting concept i would love to roleplay it with you if you would like
I’d love that :) I’ll be super honest. I usually RP with my friend via text. My replies start out long but usually recend to about a paragraph or shorter as characters closely interact. This is just because I work a lot and have kids. So if you okay with my responses not being a novel, I’d love to play it out. My role plays do often have violence, romance, cuss works and sometimes sexual situations.

Yeah I'm into this!
I’d love that :) I’ll be super honest. I usually RP with my friend via text. My replies start out long but usually recend to about a paragraph or shorter as characters closely interact. This is just because I work a lot and have kids. So if you okay with my responses not being a novel, I’d love to play it out. My role plays do often have violence, romance, cuss works and sometimes sexual situations.

I don't think we can have sex on site but I have a discord, honestly I don't write that much either but I can do my best to about match your length

I don't think we can have sex on site but I have a discord, honestly I don't write that much either but I can do my best to about match your length
I can do discord too. Sexual situations are usually fade to black anyway. I stopped playing them out a long time ago. Too much effort 😅😂

Users who are viewing this thread

Back