• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings The Gods & Goddesses of What Once Was {Open + Interest Check}

cherrycosmos

★☆★☆★
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
[div class=background][div class=second] [div class=topimg]
[div class=back] go back [/div][/div] [div class=border][div class=opacitybg][/div] [div class=box][div class=over]overview[/div]
Long ago, before the powerful civilisations such as The Greeks, The Egyptians, another world opened up, a world that was on the brink of destruction. These Gods, trapped between mortal and immortal, settled and created the first civilisation, an ancient community now lost to time. These Gods were inhuman, stronger than a mere mortal, faster and more intelligent than others. They were powerful, unstoppable. When their civilisation died, they died too, buried under the Earth for eons upon eons.

Until one day, when the lights awoke them, brighter than anything they had ever seen before. Each awoke from their resting place, thrown into what seemed to be a whole other world, a world unlike they had known before. It was brighter, sweeter, more organized than before. It was beautiful. Gone were their responsiblities, gone were the worshippers and the thrones— but now, they were more advanced, more spectacular.

They had missed so much during their sleep, missed the evolution the civilisation went through, missed the battles, the tragedies, the wins. They were almost like lost sheep, without any knowledge of where to go and what to do. Instead of exploring on their own free will, the brilliant idea of education came about— these ancient Gods and Goddesses were off to college.

(Hi! Queenie here! A while back, I had the idea of Gods and Goddess of a forgotten civilization that was buried with time and these immortals, when their empire died, went into hibernation, and thought they were dead until one day they wake in the modern era. I thought it was kind of a good idea.)

(This is an interest check for it. There are up to 21 Gods & Goddesses I have written down meaning up to two per person, and if you can think of any others please add them. If all the spots are taken, think of two other gods or goddesses that aren't listed, and you're free to join.) [div class=over]rules[/div]
[div class=num]1.[/div] Do not choose a character then lose interest, once you've chosen a character, you're in it for the long game. If you need to drop the RP, however, at any time, for whatever reason, just let me know, I'll understand.

[div class=num]2.[/div] No God-Modding (pun because...you know...they're Gods...and Goddesses...heehee) or Mary-Sues or whatever else it is called. They all have weaknesses, they all have struggles despite being immortal beings from another universe.

[div class=num]3.[/div] Drama inside the RP, not outside. If you have a problem with anyone, calmly talk it out over PM or OOC. Hate the character not the player, too.

[div class=num]4.[/div] This is Semi-Lit to Lit, meaning nice long replies and no, one liners. I'm expecting some long, beautiful, descriptive paragraphs that pull me in and keep me captive. Minimum amount, two paragraphs. Maximum, well...we'll see.

[div class=num]5.[/div] Have fun! Chat and make new friends! Though you don't have to if you don't want to. [div class=over]characters[/div]
[div class=num][/div] The King/Queen of Gods and Goddesses - {King Taken x 1 - dimensional dimensional Queen Taken x 1 - OSWonder OSWonder (could be king and queen, or two queens or two kings, but the roles and first come first serve.} {This will class as one whole role, with adding the chosen God/Goddess of your choice)

[div class=num][/div] God/Goddess of The Sky - {Open}

[div class=num][/div] Goddess of War - {Taken - OSWonder OSWonder }

[div class=num][/div] Goddess of Femininity & Maidens - {Taken - cherrycosmos cherrycosmos }

[div class=num][/div] God of Creatures & Cunning - {Taken - Nico Nico }

[div class=num][/div] God/Goddess of Death- {Taken - Nightliss Nightliss }

[div class=num][/div] God/Goddess of Nature - {Open}

[div class=num][/div] God/Goddess of The Sun - {Taken - Meme Machine Meme Machine }

[div class=num][/div] God/Goddess of The Moon - {Taken - Meme Machine Meme Machine }

[div class=num][/div] Goddess of Music & Entertainment - {Taken - redroseknight redroseknight }

[div class=num][/div] God of Love & Fertility - {Taken - @Deathchart98}

[div class=num][/div] God/Goddess of Mortals - {Open}

[div class=num][/div] God/Goddess of Creativity & Wisdom - {Open}

[div class=num][/div] God of Truth & Justice - {Taken - Enum Enum }

[div class=num][/div] Goddess of Chaos - {Taken - cherrycosmos cherrycosmos }

[div class=num][/div] God/Goddess of Protection - {Open}

[div class=num][/div] God/Goddess of Order - {Open}

[div class=num][/div] God of Souls - {Taken rosebubbles rosebubbles }

[div class=num][/div] God/Goddess of Fortune - {Taken - @Deathchart98}

[div class=num][/div] Goddess of The Sea - {Taken - PinkChiffon PinkChiffon }

[div class=num][/div] God of Knowledge and Insight - {Taken - OSWonder OSWonder }

[div class=num][/div] God of Creation - {Taken - dimensional dimensional }

[div class=num][/div]Deity of Travel and Messages - {Taken - Nightliss Nightliss }

CS | OOC | Main
[/div][/div][/div] [div class=first] [div class=words][div class=i][/div]the gods and goddesses
of what once was
[div class=bottomwords]an forgotten civilization
lost to time and history
awoken once more

coded by undine
[/div][/div] [div class=line][div class=fimgb][div class=input] [div class=block][div class=inputwords] go forward [/div][/div][/div][/div][/div] [/div]
[/div] [div class=c]made by: @undine[/div] [script class=input on=click] slideUp 2000 first fadeIn 1000 second [/script] [script class=back on=click] slideDown 2000 first [/script] [script class=input on=mouseenter] addClass op inputwords [/script] [script class=input on=mouseleave] removeClass op inputwords [/script] [class=background]height: 400px; max-width: 600px; boz-sixing: border-box; margin: auto; position: relative; overflow: hidden; border: 1px solid #f1f1f1 [/class] [class=first]height: 100%; width: 100%; background: #CFCFCF; opacity: 0.99; position: relative; top: -400px [/class] [class=second]height: 100%; width: 100%; background-image:url(https://imgur.com/jM0QTUh.jpg); background-size:105%; background-position: 0% 30%; opacity: 1; position: relative; top: 0px [/class] [class=back]width:100%; height: 40px; padding: 20px 0px 0px 0px; margin: auto; font-weight: 700; letter-spacing: 1.5px; word-spacing: 1.5px; font-size: 13px; color: white; position: relative; top: 305px; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase; cursor: pointer [/class] [class=line]height: 2px; width: 100%; background: #b89847; position: relative; top: 130px [/class] [class=fimgb]position: relative; top: -95px; margin: auto; clip-path: polygon(0 50%, 50% 0, 100% 50%, 50% 100%); height: 180px; width: 180px; background: #b89847; padding: 7px [/class] [class=input]cursor: pointer; height: 180px; width: 180px; background-image: url(https://imgur.com/51aoinV.gif); background-size: 176%; background-position: 55% 100%; clip-path: polygon(0 50%, 50% 0, 100% 50%, 50% 100%); filter: saturate(70%) [/class] [class=inputwords]height: 10px; padding: 5px 5px 10px 5px; width: 100%; display: block; background: #b89847; color: #444444; position: relative; top: 85px; font-size: 10px; font-family: 'Cinzel', serif; text-align: center; transition: all .4s ease-in-out; opacity: 0; position: relative [/class] [class name=op]opacity: 1 [/class] [class name=words]height:100px; width: 100%; font-size: 25px; font-family: 'Cinzel', serif; position: absolute; color: #444444; top: 250px; text-align: center; letter-spacing: 4.5px; text-transform: uppercase [/class] [class=topimg]height:100%; width:100%; filter: saturate(110%); transition: all .5s ease-in-out; position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px [/class] [class name=topimg state=hover]filter: saturate(150%); [/class] [class=topwords]width:130px; height: 7%; border-bottom: 1px solid #94A12C; font-size: 12px; color: black; position: relative; top: 220px; margin: auto; font-family: 'Cinzel', sans-serif; font-weight: 700; word-spacing: 1px; letter-spacing: 1px; [/class] [class=bottomwords]height: 100%; width: 100%; font-size: 0.45em; text-transform: lowercase; text-align: center; font-style: oblique; top: -5px; line-height: 14px; letter-spacing: 0.2px; position: relative; top: 10px [/class] [class=border]height: 300px; width: 345px; position: relative; margin:auto; top: -371px; left: 0px [/class] [class name=opacitybg]height: 289px; width: 350px; border: 1px solid white; background: white; opacity: 0.8; margin: auto; position: relative; top: 5px [/class] [class=i]display: inline-block; font-size: 30px; font-style: italic [/class] [class=box]height: 80%; width: 90%; padding: 5px; font-size: 11px; font-family: 'Cinzel', sans-serif; margin: auto; position: relative; top: -265px; line-height:16px; word-spacing: -0px; overflow: auto; text-align: justify [/class] [class=over]height: 25px; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px; width: 100%; background: #b89847; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 700; text-transform: uppercase; position: sticky; top: 0px; text-align: center; letter-spacing: 2px; [/class] [class=num]display: inline-block; font-size: 11px; font-weight: 700 [/class] [class=c]width: 100%; text-align: center; opacity: 0; font-size: 10px [/class]

Last edited:
Interested in the God/Goddess of Death if you would have me. I wasn't very active during summer, cause you know, vacation and such but I really wanna get back into writing. Seems like a good RP idea to start with : )

Interested in goddess of the sea.
I'll take the God of Creatures and Cunning. :'D
Interested in the goddess of entertainment and music.
Interested in the God/Goddess of Death if you would have me. I wasn't very active during summer, cause you know, vacation and such but I really wanna get back into writing. Seems like a good RP idea to start with : )
you can have up to two characters, if you want, I forgot to say that, but perfect! I'll mark you down

i could definitely take the god of souls if that's okay :00

...Could you have one god represent three things rather than having three characters?

King God ova here! God of Souls.
So, hi, sadly the god of souls is already taken, I had forgotten to add that last night as I was running on no energy and was distracted by my new puppy. The King of Gods is still open though, you just need to choose a God for it. Sorry!

OH WAIT jk. I just saw where it said two characters. In that case, can I have the Sun and Moon??
Sure!

...Could you have one god represent three things rather than having three characters?
If you want, sure!

goddess of protection and goddess of order please :)
Already done!

Character Sheet

I'd be very interested in playing a Goddess of War who is a Queen of the Gods! Also, would it be possible to have a God of Knowledge and Insight?

I'd be very interested in playing a Goddess of War who is a Queen of the Gods! Also, would it be possible to have a God of Knowledge and Insight?

Great! I'll mark you down also I like the idea of a God of Knowledge and Insight! Do you want that as your second characters?

I'll take God Of Order[though I might call him the God of Creation in rp], as well as the god King role

Last edited:
I could write up some characters for the god of fortune and the god of love to fill out the roster a bit. If you'll have me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back