• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Gods Brought Us Together - Vivianne & Aurelia

Warm joy spread through Vivianne’s torso then down to her fingers and toes. It chased away her lingering worries, as well as giving back the energy the unsettling vision had taken from her. She wished there was not a table between them, for she wanted nothing more than to hug Aurelia. Instead she settled for lifting their joined hands.

“Thank you!” Her face ached from how hard she smiled. “We are going to have a great time together, I can already tell. Fernie and I will do everything we can to help you.”

Showering various forms of care--from making meals to giving advice--upon her friends came second nature. Back in Fortree City, she frequently gifted Winona her favorite snacks. The Flying-type gym leader often became so invested in her training that she forgot when lunchtime was. What kind of things could Vivianne do for Aurelia and her pokemon? She wanted to discover what made them happy, and since they would be sticking together, she would be able to!

Leg bouncing, she gave a silent apology to their now lukewarm meal. The excitement of the crowded cafe around her no longer held any appeal. “How about we go outside? It’ll be quieter out there, and someone else could use our seat. Oh, and are you staying at the Pokemon Center tonight, too? We can walk back together.”

Aurelia

MYctp3C.png

Lily, the Chingling (F), Lvl. 10
- Chingling, the Bell Pokémon. It makes sounds by vibrating an orb in the back of its throat, and it moves by hopping.
- Aurelia's first Pokemon. Usually seen on Aurelia's arms or lap. She's very clingy towards Aurelia and doesn't enjoy fighting much. She's sweet and a bit naive.
Type: Psychic
Ability: Levitate
Moves:
Wrap
Growl
Astonish
Confusion
s2TkkqM.png

Cora, the Heliolisk (F), Lvl. 9
- Heliolisk, the Generator Pokémon and the evolved form of Helioptile. Heliolisk produces enough electricity to power a large building and recharges by spreading its frills.
- Cora is a rather serious Heliolisk. She likes her share of battles but isn't super passionate and she's rather cautious, regarding everything. She takes interest in the books Aurelia reads even though she can't understand them.
Type: Electric | Normal
Ability: Dry Skin
Moves:
Razor Wind
Thunder
Charge
Parabolic Charge
PrJckP9.png

Adin, the Dedenne (F), Lvl. 16
- Dedenne, the Antenna Pokémon. Dedenne communicates long distance with other Dedenne by sending radio waves through its antenna-like whiskers.
- This Dedenne is playful and sometimes even mischievous, occassionaly playing mild jokes on other Pokemon or even trainers, mostly if he takes a liking to them or if he doesn't, but if he likes them, he will usually compensate by doing something good for them later. He's always moving up and down around Aurelia, which sometimes distracts Aurelia from her reading.
Type: Electric | Fairy
Ability: Cheek Pouch
Moves:
Tackle
Tail Whip
Thunder Shock
---
Location: Café near a Pokemon Center, Slateport City, Hoenn Region
Time: Evening.
Wearing: knee-length blue jean shorts, red and white striped shirt, blue socks, blue sneakers, orange fox-ear clip-ons, orange backpack, Pokeball belt.
Items: Backpack (a map, a travelogue, a knife, some clothes, some books, a compass, water, plant seeds, her trusty trowel, her own map for annotations and cartography, her notebook for writing, dancing streamers and ribbons... and many other things surely needed for a trip like this).

Aurelia raised her hand in tune with Vivianne's, joining in the enthusiasm even more. "I'm so glad... thank you!" Aurelia managed to say. She wished to convey more, but that was all her overly-excited brain could conjure up right now. Thankfully, there'd be more moments like this to convey whatever she wanted to convey. The future lay ahead, and it was bright!

She held onto Vivianne's hand a bit longer, lingering in the warmth it had provided. Aurelia was so so thankful she'd found someone as cool as Vivianne to hang out with! There were some people she had met in the past tha-- well, that did not matter anymore. The present was here and it was fine and Vivianne was nice and she hoped to be able to help Vivianne too! She didn't want to be a burden!

When Vivianne mentioned going outside, Aurelia wasn't sure. But the café was quite crowded, after all. Maybe it wouldn't be that bad, going outside now. Their meal was still there, un-eaten. And Lily was eyeing it like she thought if she grabbed one or two or maybe three or four pieces no one would notice, ah, what a baby. Sneaky baby. It was a bit chilly out, but she'd brought her orange jacket, so no worries there. "Sure, let's go... and I'd love to walk with you!" she smiled, then panicked, "ah, but we gotta eat the food!" Not realising they could just eat it outside, she got worried. At that moment, Lily grabbed one piece and stuffed it into her mouth. "Lily!" Aurelia said, seemingly annoyed, and she gradually and reluctantly let go of Vivianne's hand—surely it was already getting sweaty and annoying for Vivianne—to grab Lily and lift her up. But then she laughed, "you gotta wait for me to feed you, it's more fun!" she said as she grabbed two pieces and gave them to Lily. Cora watched all of this reflexively face-palming... sometimes her trainer could be, well, too childish. Aurelia held Lily now with her two hands as the chime Pokemon ate the karage, and her trainer looked at the girl in front of her and smiled apologetically.

Last edited:
When Aurelia released her hand, cool air replaced the younger trainer’s warmth, and Vivianne briefly missed the contact. But then she was soon laughing too as Aurelia playfully scolded Lily. Knowing that there would be many more happy times like these warmed Vivianne’s chest. Fernie would definitely need time to adjust to being in a group, especially one this quirky. However, it may be good for him. He didn’t interact with a whole lot of Pokemon.

Her leg gently bounced under the table with impatience. She had a lot of energy as well, excited about her and Aurelia’s arrangement, but she wouldn’t deny them the food if they really wanted it.

“I can see your Pokemon are spoiled,” she fondly remarked. "Not that I'm any better. I would spoil Fernie silly if he let me."

Aurelia

MYctp3C.png

- Chingling, the Bell Pokémon. It makes sounds by vibrating an orb in the back of its throat, and it moves by hopping.
- Aurelia's first Pokemon. Usually seen on Aurelia's arms or lap. She's very clingy towards Aurelia and doesn't enjoy fighting much. She's sweet and a bit naive.
Moves:
Wrap
Growl
Astonish
Confusion
s2TkkqM.png

- Heliolisk, the Generator Pokémon and the evolved form of Helioptile. Heliolisk produces enough electricity to power a large building and recharges by spreading its frills.
- Cora is a rather serious Heliolisk. She likes her share of battles but isn't super passionate and she's rather cautious, regarding everything. She takes interest in the books Aurelia reads even though she can't understand them.
Moves:
Razor Wind
Thunder
Charge
Parabolic Charge
PrJckP9.png

- Dedenne, the Antenna Pokémon. Dedenne communicates long distance with other Dedenne by sending radio waves through its antenna-like whiskers.
- This Dedenne is playful and sometimes even mischievous, occassionaly playing mild jokes on other Pokemon or even trainers, mostly if he takes a liking to them or if he doesn't, but if he likes them, he will usually compensate by doing something good for them later. He's always moving up and down around Aurelia, which sometimes distracts Aurelia from her reading.
Moves:
Tackle
Tail Whip
Thunder Shock
---
Wearing: knee-length blue jean shorts, red and white striped shirt, blue socks, blue sneakers, orange fox-ear clip-ons, orange backpack, Pokeball belt.
Items: Backpack (a map, a travelogue, a knife, some clothes, some books, a compass, water, plant seeds, her trusty trowel, her own map for annotations and cartography, her notebook for writing, dancing streamers and ribbons... and many other things surely needed for a trip like this).

Aurelia giggled lightly. "Well, it's this little baby here who's the most spoiled of them all..." she said smiling at Vivianne. "Aren't you Lily, aren't you?" she said cutely, smooching and rubbing Lily, who, of course, couldn't be happier. She ate another piece of the fried chicken, feeding Lily another one too. "She was my first companion, after all..." "Ching, Chingling!"

"Like that, huh? Hmm, guess we'll have to mellow him out,"
Aurelia said, pensatively. "Well, if he's as serious as Cora... it's definitely no easy task," she laughed. "Ah! You better grab some more before Lily eats them all, there aren't that much pieces left, so we can go outside when we finish eating," she smiled.

Last edited:
Well, Vivianne supposed that if they were staying in here a while longer, then she could take a couple pieces herself. She wouldn’t want to wake up hungry in the middle of the night. So she took a strip and put it in her mouth. Even though it had long since cooled, the crispy breading was still flavorful, and the meat tender.

“Lily was your first companion?” she repeated. “Fernie is my one and only! For now, anyway.”

Smiling fondly, she ran her thumb over the Pokeball on her necklace, as if in playful apology. She could imagine his offended huff if he were out here with them. “I’m looking forward to making new Pokemon friends, but he’ll always be special to me. I met him...let’s see, it would be four years ago. He’s actually come a long way since then. For the first few months, he wouldn’t listen to a thing I said.”

Aurelia

MYctp3C.png

Moves:
Wrap
Growl
Astonish
Confusion
s2TkkqM.png

Moves:
Razor Wind
Thunder
Charge
Parabolic Charge
PrJckP9.png

Moves:
Tackle
Tail Whip
Thunder Shock
---

She nodded at Vivianne's question, the mouthed 'ooooh' when she heard about Fernie. No wonder she hadn't seen her with any other Pokemon.

"Mmhm, mhm," she nodded again, she definitely knew how that was... well, more or less. Cora had been a tad... unresponsive, but just for like... a week, so that wasn't really comparable. "That must've been rough. I... cried so much when I first got Cora from my mother... she ignored me for the first few days... I was so shocked!" she blushed a bit, embarrassed, but she thought she could trust Vivianne. "Lily was really helpful at that time, so I can't imagine a few months and without any help," she looked at Vivianne and smiled. She must've been pretty strong. Or maybe Aurelia exaggerated... but she'd never think that, her emotions just overflowed everytime, she couldn't help it. Cora placed a hand on Aurelia's shoulder and nuzzled against it with her cheek. "I think she wants to get along with Fernie too!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back