• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The God Stage | Alternate Earth Fantasy

Rexcaliburr

Legendary Golden Support

The God Stage

565123.jpg

The Story
Earth, home to seven billion people among which lives hundreds of Gods in their human forms as a way to be able to remain and interact with their creations, while also keeping their God forms a secret. These Gods lived peacefully with their mortal creations, at first keeping Godhood a secret. In recent years however, people have become accustomed to Gods living among them and don't mind much, allowing the Gods to reveal themselves a little more and still be able to live amongst men peacefully. This reveal that Gods were in the mortal world changed many things, and the Gods were appointed high status in their regions.

But there was a group of people who were against it. Gods were not meant to rule or control what people did, much less rule like any mortal king or queen. This group, known as the Antidivine spread the idea that the Gods were in the mortal realm to control humanity and force their laws and beliefs on the people. With this seed of uncertainty and distrust, the Gods were chased out by angry mobs. The people turned to the Antidivine as rulers, and they outlawed the Gods. Any God found amongst them would be executed. The Antidivine rallied any witch, wizard, soldier and sorcerer to their army to take down the Gods, turning Earth into a dystopian society with a rampant viciousness against the Gods that once protected them. The Antidivine however, is led by one God who has done well in keeping his identity a secret, and his goal is to rule the Earth with no other God and earn true power.

The Gods, shunned by the societies they forged, now have to come together to fight against the Antidivine, regardless of their religion or pantheon. And while the sacred rule of living amongst men is to never real the true God Stage, the outcasts of the world may just have to turn to that before the Earth crumbles upon itself.

The Gods
All Gods have human forms to hide their identities, and have a God Stage - their true form. The Gods will be in human form most of the time to prevent persecution among the Antidivine. There is one sanctuary left where the Gods are free to reveal their God Stage and that is Haven - a floating island in the middle of the Pacific Ocean that is protected by intense magical energy. The people who live there are untainted by the Antidivine because there is no land nearby and no one can get to it with ease except the Gods with flight. Its citizens do not leave the island.

Other Info
1. This is an alternate Earth, fantasy RP. All nations are represented on modern (present day) Earth with fantasy elements enhancing the world including use of elemental magic, mythical creatures, and floating islands. Yeah, that means the current level of technology.
2. Gods can be existing Gods or new ones created by you, but their origin has to be from a real-world nation. Custom Gods can come from ancient civilisations that no longer exist in present day Earth, but has to originate from a nation that exist(ed). You can add custom Gods to an existing pantheon.
3. Gods have some powers related to their God Stage, but no power can be used in human form except for flight. If Gods want to use their powers outside of Haven, they will risk being exposed to the Antidivine.
4. We're always open to new players! You can sign up in the CS page, and once you get a Cookie like from me (Rexcaliburr), you are free to jump in right away.

code by Ri.a

Last edited:
This looks like it could be really fun! <3 I'll probably make a CS at some point hah, still not sure if I'll be joining though

This looks absolutely amazing. The creativity and originality is amazing. I love how it doesn’t feel like its a superhero rp yet it has the similarities. Count me more than in.

I like the ideas I'm getting from this roleplay! I'll keep an eye out for a future CS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back