• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern the god complex

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
[class=container] border: 3px solid #c1c1c1; padding: 6px; background: #fefefe; margin: auto; width: 440px; height: 370px; position: relative; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class=welcomebox] background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/4f/34/41/4f34413a35469aadd275bdb52046f2fb.jpg); background-size: 100%; background-position: -1vw -6vw; filter: grayscale(10%); color: white; font-family: Cormorant Unicode; size: 22px; transition-duration: 2s; width: 440px; height: 370px; position: absolute; z-index: 8; margin: auto; cursor: pointer; overflow: hidden [/class] [class=welcomeboxclose] height: 2px; cursor: pointer; overflow: hidden [/class] [script=welcomebox] set box 1 [/script] [script class=welcomebox on=mouseenter] if (eq ${box} 1) (addClass welcomeboxclose) [/script] [script class=welcomebox on=click] if (eq ${box} 1) (removeClass welcomeboxclose) [/script] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabsContent set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} ☾) (show tabsContentPlot) if (eq ${currentTab} ☼) (show tabsContentRules) if (eq ${currentTab} ★) (show tabsContentLinks) [/script] [class=tabs]color: white; font-size: 17px; line-height: 1; text-align: left; text-space: 0px; width: 60%;[/class] [class=tab]cursor: pointer; display: inline-block; padding: 10px 0px; width: 15%; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover]color: #000000; font-style: bold; font-style: italic; transition: 0.5; cursor: url('https://i.imgur.com/8akxkMH.png'), auto !important;[/class] [div class=container][div class=welcomebox]
[div class=welcometext]
- the god complex. -
❛ gods, mortals, myths, & monsters. ❜
[/div][/div]

[div class=tabs]
[div class="tab tab1"]☾
[div class="tab tab2"]☼
[div class="tab tab2"]★
[/div][/div][/div]

[div class="tabsContent tabsContentPlot"]
P L O T

In our world, the question of God’s existence has long been an eternal, existential question. Wars have been waged and fought and ended all in the name of this Being. From whole countries being torn, global alliances frayed, to the most personal level; families and relationships divided in the name of certain beliefs. Human history drenched in both blood and blessing, fighting, sacrificing, dying, all over again.

One has to wonder, what does God think of all this? Is He horrified? Pleased? Or is He even there?

If you have read this far, congratulations, it seems you are interested. Now, please follow the following instructions:

Forget about every single thing that was said up there. Forget what you think you know about our world, and get ready to accept this world, the world of gods and goddesses, myths and legends, epic ballads and stories, with a healthy dose of love, death, and betrayal.

In this world, the immortals walked alongside their mortal counterparts for eons, not as superiors to their inferiors, but as equals, each species’ social fabric and lives going hand in hand in absolute harmony. But something changed; as the eons went by, something changed within the spirits, the very natures of both the immortals and the mortals. The mortals for one, being the eternally flawed creatures they were, began to stray away and abandon the bond they had with the immortals. The immortals, being the perfect, ultimate beings they were, could not tolerate this and as a result, something began to grow. A divide, a chasm between both species that separated the immortals from the mere mortals, separating the betters from the lowers, separating gods from humans. The gods began demanding worship and praise, even going as far as separating themselves from what both species called home and retreated into the skies to fit the height of their newly found importance.

Thus, the God Complex.

But that’s not all. The gods and goddesses of this world are in a fierce and ongoing war, a war determining the fate of their old equals, the mortals. Two warring sides, two parties turned against each other; one for the preservation of humanity, and the other for the destruction of it, with the mortals themselves caught in the crossfire.

What side will you choose?
[div class="tabsContent tabsContentRules" style="display: none;"]
R U L E S

ONE. ironically enough, no godmodding, people

TWO. rpn rules still apply!

THREE. this rp requires you to be at a semi-literate level, so i better not catch somebody sneakin in with a one-liner on their resume (jk lmao but seriously, be able to write up at least two meaty paragraphs).

FOUR. if life hits you with a goddamn hurricane and kills everyone you've ever known, please tell me! something will be worked out and no one has to ghost or be ghosted (:

FIVE. treat each other the way you want to be treated (:

SIX. if you have a question, suggestions or any of that, please don't hesitate to ask or say

SEVEN. in order for you to secure a spot in the roleplay, make sure to send me a writing sample by PM so i can see your writing level

EIGHT. have fun!!

NINE.
if you read alll these long rules because i keep writing them long, you gotta insert your ice cream flavour at the end of the (amazing) cs you'll make.
[/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContentLinks" style="display: none;"]
— L I N K S

cs : available on the god complex discord.
[/div]
[div class="tabsContent tabsContentLinks" style="display: none;"]

lore : RIGHT HERE

main ic : n/a for now
[/div]
[/div]
[/div][/div]
idea by madame moiselle madame moiselle coded by nymphadora. ©

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back