• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The god and goddess mortals (power ranger/greek god rp) Open)

Characters
Here

Comicwolf

Searching for writing partners
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Three days ago

Mount olympus the palace of gods who watch over and protect the earth from danger, it use to be peaceful and happy but over the years as most humans begin to turn to the modern era…the gods became greedy and felt the humans don't acknowledge their presence.
They begin to abuse their power, like the moon goddess and sun god fighting each other caused an unscheduled eclipse which people to think its global warming or the earth changing its circling course around the sun

But today took a dark turn as the titans have broke out of Tartarus, the gods band together to fight but their abilities werent strong enough due to their ego and anger to each other. Their only choice? To teleport away but the titans break the stairs of olympus making the gods and goddesses fall towards earth

With no hope in sight the oracle use her powers and with help from the gods before the fall created bracelets of each gods power

Now its up to the chosen ones to rise up and help fight, maybe even fall in love.

Rper list:
Lord_Boreas Lord_Boreas : Hephaestus and Kainen
Comicwolf Comicwolf : lily and athena
CurrenWalters_is_my_bbg CurrenWalters_is_my_bbg : disk
——
At florida airport, many people walk out of the terminal after the plane has landed from hillford Colorado
Lily walk with her duffle bag full of clothes and few hidden weapons disguised as normal items like a pencil or compact

She stop outside waiting for a taxi, noticing a teenager with some pretty features

The girl glance over at her and asked “is something wrong?”

“You think lowly of yourself i wish i had beauty like that” lily awnsered nicely

The girl roll her eyes then notice things froze around her turning into an illusion, suddenly men were approaching her saying how pretty she looked and treated her nicely but slowly turned into a nightmare with the men surrounding her and being mean

Lily using her bracelet waiting for the bus and watch the teenager run out getting hit by the bus. She gets on a transportation bus while people rush over to the injured teenager

‘Now your just a girl with a scar on your face and a broken bones’ she thought as the bus drives off to the hotel, her mission set in motion using a compass the titans gave her to hunt down the gods

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back