• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
God that sucked writing on mobile. Hope his backstory is OK its still kind of rough but I wanted to at least get the general idea of him out there. Like I said he just wants chaos death and destruction nothing else matters to him.

God that sucked writing on mobile. Hope his backstory is OK its still kind of rough but I wanted to at least get the general idea of him out there. Like I said he just wants chaos death and destruction nothing else matters to him.
So a bit awkward but your guy has the same name as mine. Could you change that please?

Yes actually. I will be kicking us off tonight in roughly 8 hours. I apologize for the delays but my job just transferred me and a lot of time has been required to get the change all caught up.
I'm up all night every night cause insomnia is awesome (not). So I'll be ready to go

Also small note.

My Veteran Hero The Hammer has been deleted. Replacing him will be Anna Angelica also known as Titainia the Demigoddess Daughter of Hercules.

also we shall have a new Faction Making it’s debut, they will be new to the Surface, But not to the

B0E67575-F9E8-4F20-A83F-51AD66A5B0D8.jpegTitania, Daughter of Hercules.

E45D164B-D9F1-4678-AB34-11A544A9B505.jpeg
Agarthan Soldier.

So I decided I'm gonna think of Scourge as more like doomsday than the hulk since doomsday was a villain and just destroyed everything in his path.

So I decided I'm gonna think of Scourge as more like doomsday than the hulk since doomsday was a villain and just destroyed everything in his path.
Alright that’s fine. You have another character so you’ll still be able to interact with the plot

No idea what timezone you all are on, but I work from GMT, so if i appear to be posting in the middle of the night that's why

My apologies to everyone here but I just cannot seem to come up with a starting post. Time, creativity, and other things are lacking so I’m afraid I’m going to have to cancel this unfortunately. If anyone thinks they can do better with the material your welcome to take it and run with it. Again my apologies

Thanks for letting us know instead of just upping and ghosting, very decent of you
Lack of inspiration that happens all the time, don't beat yourself up over it
I personally don't think I could come up with a starter

Users who are viewing this thread

Back