• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

taliaangeni

It is what it is.
Roleplay Type(s)
The Glade

The Glade is an online roleplaying game that's amassed millions of followers. It's a game that caters to everyone's needs. Player versus player combat, casual strolling through the glades, selling wares from your own business, daily races and so much more.

The game itself is played on a computer, while the creators are in talks about going VR in later updates. Character races are the usual humans, orcs, dwarves, elves, etc. With levels ranging from measly single digits to four.

Truthfully, our Glade experience will not be based solely on the game but the connections the players have made. We will be starting with a group of players who have known each other in game for a year or two, perhaps some are newer to the group or game. There will be problems they face online and off that will have their friendships challenged.

----------------​

So, yeah, the roleplay will def be more relation involved and while making characters we can discuss that. I do prefer to have a discord chat going but I'm not against an ooc here. This will be semi-advance requiring 1+ paragraphs.

Feel free to ask questions. Any questions regarding the game itself other than what's stated will have to be thought out because I have no clue. I just want a group of friends galloping on the back of deer off into the sunset.

recovery-of-an-mmo-junkie.gif

This sounds interesting, I don't usually like to join other people's discord. I might consider doing so for this one! the idea is actually interesting and I having got to do something like this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back