• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Gilded Age

SandraDeelightful

Look at me, I’m Sandra Dee
Muse A is an Irish immigrant who works in a factory to provide for herself and for her younger sister. Muse B is the son of the factory owner, being trained to take over the business. One day, Muse A and Muse B meet and they strike up a friendship. As their friendship continues to grow, they begin to fall in love, but their differences in class, as well as the fact that Muse B is to marry a wealthy heiress, threaten to keep them apart.

This is more of a basic outline, and I have many ideas for certain plot points, but I'd like to discuss those when we get to know our characters better. I would like to be Muse A for this roleplay. I would like this to be a detailed roleplay (about five or six paragraphs per response), and I would like my partner to have a good deal of knowledge on the late 1800's/the Gilded Age, particularly in New York. I do have a few darker ideas for plot points, and as such, I would prefer that my partner, like myself, be over the age of eighteen, and not be opposed to darker topics.

I'd love do this rp~ historical settings, especially this particular era, are some of my favorites.

PM me if you're still looking to do this-or any other historical setting. (Check my about section on my profile if you're curious)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back