• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

The Giggling Goddess (Partner Search)

Valentina Aeternum

~A Goddess of Story~

This idea is heavily inspired by a song I keep listening to over and over again, knowing the song won't matter much but it's a good listen if you like pop stuff. All right with that little thing outta the way, here's the idea.

On the surface she appeared to you as if from a fantastic dream, a woman of near perfection, that was your initial thought as you began speaking to her, none could top her beauty. She was an unnatural beauty though something about her struck you as not fully human, though you could never place what. Eventually you get up the courage to admit your feelings to her, you tell her you want to know more about her, on a more intimate level, how she intrigues you and you ask her to go out with you. Thankfully she happily agrees and for the next few months you feel as if dreams can come true, until suddenly she leaves you without a word she simply vanishes.

These are your old memories of her, you think about these things more often than you dare care to admit, it's during one of these particularly dreary days you are dragged off to a club by friends; it's been four years since she vanished without a trace so you don't expect what seems to be your fat that night. You see her again, her back is to you but there's no doubt who she is with her unnatural yet somehow natural hair color and the tattoo on her shoulder, you know the tattoo well you had been with her when she got it, symbols from a video game she used to love; you're the only person who knew she even liked video games honestly. You doubt your sanity as you stare at the back of your once vanished lover, any anger you had swept away quickly when you hear her giggling, only craving to be by her side once more. The part of your mind that is logical gets in the way though, warning you you shouldn't trust her, that voice wins out and you call out to her without meaning to, ask her to come talk with you, she seems surprised but follows after you anyway and you confront her on why she left.

She frowns upset and tells you there was something she had to do, but you're upset as well and tell her she vanished without a trace and no call for four years, if it was so important she could have told you! A deep sadness rises into her naturally unnatural eyes as she looks at you and whispers that she couldn't tell you. Unbeknownst to you she is actually a Goddess with strange powers and has been trying to protect you from this information, and to protect herself, she finds herself drawn back to you though and speaks her mind on the matter, "I...I have no right but will you be my friend at least?" Her heartfelt request melts any resistance you had and you agree to be friends again. After all you two have been put through by each other it's impossible not to feel close but will those old feelings resurface or will the two forever remain friends?

So I know it's a really strange idea but idk it seems like fun...again heavily song inspired and God or Goddess characters are fun to bring down to a human level. But anyway this can be MxF or FxF, I'm fine either way if you're interested let me know. Oh here's a few things.

1. I can't respond to one liners, it's nearly impossible so please don't 1 line me.

2. The Goddess is my character and I won't play a male character for this idea; apologies.

3. While she is called a goddess she is not flawless and I don't want flawless characters to RP with.

4. This will likely be a bit more fast paced since the characters will have history.

5. I don't mind what sort of character you want to make, they can be anything ranging from Human to demon to God or anything in between though now that I think about it a GoddessXDemon/Devil RP might be fun. Anyway those are the only things I need you to know! -waves- thanks for showing interesting and reading through all this mess! (Posted mobile so sorry if it sucks.)

3 hours ago, Arius LaVari said:

This idea is heavily inspired by a song I keep listening to over and over again, knowing the song won't matter much but it's a good listen if you like pop stuff. All right with that little thing outta the way, here's the idea.

On the surface she appeared to you as if from a fantastic dream, a woman of near perfection, that was your initial thought as you began speaking to her, none could top her beauty. She was an unnatural beauty though something about her struck you as not fully human, though you could never place what. Eventually you get up the courage to admit your feelings to her, you tell her you want to know more about her, on a more intimate level, how she intrigues you and you ask her to go out with you. Thankfully she happily agrees and for the next few months you feel as if dreams can come true, until suddenly she leaves you without a word she simply vanishes.

These are your old memories of her, you think about these things more often than you dare care to admit, it's during one of these particularly dreary days you are dragged off to a club by friends; it's been four years since she vanished without a trace so you don't expect what seems to be your fat that night. You see her again, her back is to you but there's no doubt who she is with her unnatural yet somehow natural hair color and the tattoo on her shoulder, you know the tattoo well you had been with her when she got it, symbols from a video game she used to love; you're the only person who knew she even liked video games honestly. You doubt your sanity as you stare at the back of your once vanished lover, any anger you had swept away quickly when you hear her giggling, only craving to be by her side once more. The part of your mind that is logical gets in the way though, warning you you shouldn't trust her, that voice wins out and you call out to her without meaning to, ask her to come talk with you, she seems surprised but follows after you anyway and you confront her on why she left.

She frowns upset and tells you there was something she had to do, but you're upset as well and tell her she vanished without a trace and no call for four years, if it was so important she could have told you! A deep sadness rises into her naturally unnatural eyes as she looks at you and whispers that she couldn't tell you. Unbeknownst to you she is actually a Goddess with strange powers and has been trying to protect you from this information, and to protect herself, she finds herself drawn back to you though and speaks her mind on the matter, "I...I have no right but will you be my friend at least?" Her heartfelt request melts any resistance you had and you agree to be friends again. After all you two have been put through by each other it's impossible not to feel close but will those old feelings resurface or will the two forever remain friends?

So I know it's a really strange idea but idk it seems like fun...again heavily song inspired and God or Goddess characters are fun to bring down to a human level. But anyway this can be MxF or FxF, I'm fine either way if you're interested let me know. Oh here's a few things.

1. I can't respond to one liners, it's nearly impossible so please don't 1 line me.

2. The Goddess is my character and I won't play a male character for this idea; apologies.

3. While she is called a goddess she is not flawless and I don't want flawless characters to RP with.

4. This will likely be a bit more fast paced since the characters will have history.

5. I don't mind what sort of character you want to make, they can be anything ranging from Human to demon to God or anything in between though now that I think about it a GoddessXDemon/Devil RP might be fun. Anyway those are the only things I need you to know! -waves- thanks for showing interesting and reading through all this mess! (Posted mobile so sorry if it sucks.)

May I join in?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back