1. Yeah, i saw lol it's only a matter of motivation and writing a lengthy intro post is all

Astralworks and DorkMork like this.
  2. It doesn't have to be that lengthy lol, a simple paragraph works but I feel ya

Astralworks and JPax like this.
  3. I have over 15000 posts on this website, I don't think a simple paragraph is gonna cut it for me anymore :P

4. Also, what time is it in-RP? I like to include the time of day in posts if possible, at least the intro.

5. So the time where all the friends begin unloading their weird happenings in their group chat would be sometime in the late morning/noon range and you can use whatever time you need leading up to it in your intro- as long as you end up around the same time as everyone else

Astralworks likes this.
  6. Intro will start at 3 AM because she's a caffeine addict.

DorkMork and Astralworks like this.
  7. Is it bad that after reading the Info section several times it's only now I realized that all 8 characters were friends who graduated together and haven't lost contact since?

JPax and DorkMork like this.
  8. Fair lmao
    Shit did I word it badly?

Astralworks likes this.
  9. Probably isn't the best thing, lol

10. Nonononono, if anything I failed to take in the information properly.

Ah, fair enough. xD

JPax and DorkMork like this.
  11. I think I just forgot to state it properly here, mentioning it in the interest check probably tricked my mind into thinking I'd already written it down lmao xD

Astralworks likes this.
  12. There we go, now it's more forefrontly stated lol- sorry about that xD (screenshotted since the 'insert quote' thingie wasn't there)
    upload_2017-11-14_11-51-19.png

Astralworks likes this.
  13. ooohhhhh!!! Sounds great! Ahahaaa!!! Thanks for posting it here!!! Oh my gosh!!! My imagination is running wild...! Their school life must've been pretty darn fun considering the mix of personalities we got in this group. :3

DorkMork likes this.
  14. Definitely lol idk how they even would get along half the time xD

Astralworks likes this.
  15. they probably didn't get along at all and that's what made them a super special friend group lol

16. I can imagine with how much almost all of them hide within themselves but helpful they'd all be ignoring their own issues and bugging each other- aside from aviell the heartless bastard xD jkjk but seriously it would have been hilarious to see how they all would have come together and shit

Astralworks likes this.
  17. Gtg for a few hours- cya guys!

Astralworks likes this.
  18. byebye :P

Astralworks likes this.
  20. I'm back ^0^

MidnightStar and Astralworks like this.
  21. welcome back!

DorkMork likes this.
  22. Sorry for not posting yet. Got busy with some IRL stuff. Making a post now.

DorkMork and Astralworks like this.
  23. It's all good, you're not the only one lol

Astralworks and MidnightStar like this.
  24. My first posts tend to be extremely awkward so... hopefully beneath all that you guys find a reasonable post... It would've been A LOT longer as I had A LOT of unnecessary stuff I was going to stuff in there but my conscience said otherwise...

DorkMork likes this.
  25. It's good, had me slightly awkward at how he described his mom's voice lmao but aside from that it was a great post xD

Astralworks likes this.