• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Gift (OOC) -=CLOSED=-

Abendrot Abendrot I doubt this was intentional- but in Persona you put Ludo instead of Lucas. Aside from that he's accepted but I'll have to bar you from making a third character.

MidnightStar MidnightStar Okay so in your Powers you had Telekinesis down but you described it like Telepathy so you might want to either change the name or the description (Telekinesis is moving things around with your mind, Telepathy is speaking to, sending images to, or sending feelings to another mind)

D duegxybus So the character sheet looks pretty good, don't post in IC yet though since we won't be starting until everyone's posted a CS (we'll probs be up and running sometime tomorrow though) ^-^

Btw I'm in Europe so if you guys start posting toward your 8/9pm I'll most likely be asleep, though I can reply in the morning

MidnightStar MidnightStar Okay so in your Powers you had Telekinesis down but you described it like Telepathy so you might want to either change the name or the description (Telekinesis is moving things around with your mind, Telepathy is speaking to, sending images to, or sending feelings to another mind)

I meant to put Telepathy. LOL Whoops
I'll fix it.

goliah goliah I wouldn't worry on timezones an awful lot, just let us know if you have to go to bed so we can not get too far ahead/pause it. I feel like we'll be doing things more around the afterschool timings in America so (assuming you're roughly 6 hours ahead) you could post a few times before bed and maybe some in your mornings- idk your schedule tho so don't quote me on it and I'm sure you can figure out a way to get in your posts ^-^

*Bows* Guide me in a way as yo what I could change.. If you don't mind! >~<
Alright then in that case I guess maybe get rid of his powers in his base state? The others inside of him get triggered when he needs them so it wouldn't be too bad a trade I think.

Alright then in that case I guess maybe get rid of his powers in his base state? The others inside of him get triggered when he needs them so it wouldn't be too bad a trade I think.
I was thinking of that! Though my first idea was a bit more along the way of removing Lightning Infusion completely... You are too kind! Thank you... *Bows*

goliah goliah I wouldn't worry on timezones an awful lot, just let us know if you have to go to bed so we can not get too far ahead/pause it. I feel like we'll be doing things more around the afterschool timings in America so (assuming you're roughly 6 hours ahead) you could post a few times before bed and maybe some in your mornings- idk your schedule tho so don't quote me on it and I'm sure you can figure out a way to get in your posts ^-^

Yeah I'm usually active in the evening and right before bed, I go to school from 8am to 2pm so not much I can post while there. I'll try to be as active as possible

Yeah I'm usually active in the evening and right before bed, I go to school from 8am to 2pm so not much I can post while there. I'll try to be as active as possible
You should be fine, we'll try to go in turns so I doubt the rp will leave you behind <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back