• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The 'Ghosts' of Okoheller Woods- interest check :)

gxxberkit

spongebob enthusiast
Helper
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
"Did you hear.."
"I was told..."
"I heard a rumor that.."

"There are ghosts in the Okoheller Woods"

The people outside the forest, they like to spread rumors.
One of the rumors they've started.. is about us.
They say we're ghosts. Poltergeists. That we haunt these woods.
Sure, we may haunt the forest..
But we sure aren't ghosts.

This roleplay takes place in 'Okoheller Woods,' a fictional forest that hides the neighborhood coven. People have begun to find out they exist- but, in the wrong way. Those outside of the coven believe they are ghosts. Why, you ask?
Well, it's simple. Those in the coven learn very early on a simple invisibility spell. The older member of it tend to use the spell to roam around the forest- some even daring to head into the nearby neighborhood. Many of these members like to play pranks, like stealing clothes from clotheslines and bags, or making weird sounds in the dark.
Some of them do it with the intent of scaring the outsiders away- however, that's sort of failed.
Now, more people are coming into the forest to find the "ghosts," equipped with all the necessary knock-off ghost hunting supplies. Some of these people have been getting scarily close to the coven's camp, which is starting to lead them to more drastic measures; even worse pranks.
Will the outsiders retaliate? Back off? Find the camp?
Will the coven members get better prank material? Or maybe they'll finally introduce themselves to the outsiders?
Well, we'll see how it goes :)

Rules;
1. Post minimum req is once a week, but I will LOVE YOU FOREVER (platonically) if you try to post more often!
2. Though I don't personally care how long your replies are, please at least give people something to work off of! Bad Ex: "He stared." Good Ex!: "He blinked, tilting his head to stare at them with a look of confusion."
3. Please don't godmod! Especially if you're in the coven!
4. Please try to keep humans and coven-members even! :)

CS!

Last edited:
Hoping for more people to be interested before I start doing anything! :)

More people than expected are interested!! I'm gonna get started on the threads soon ! BTW, this roleplay will always be open! :)

Changed the interest check thing to just be a copy of the overview in the lore thread, since it does a better job at being an interest check than what I made before :)

Great!! You're welcome to make a CS!

Last edited:
I made a witch, but I won’t post her until we have more townsfolk. I’ll make a male one. I’ve just been super exhausted

Oki doki! Thank you for waiting to post it. Hope you feel better and get some rest, though :)

Bump! still looking for maybe 1/2 more townsfolk before opening the main :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back