• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic The Genesis Bullet (Detailed)

TheLoneRook TheLoneRook
So I'm going to be honest. I have a lot of ideas in my head, however they all pertain to outcomes in which I'm not sure would be acceptable. For example, the first question I asked myself when I read all about this RP.

What if the bullet didn't kill them for some reason? For example, what if the person had managed to, in some way, avoid the bullet hitting their heart and thus avoiding death...? In that case, what would happen to their mutation process? Would it be impaired? Would it not be able to occur...? (Of course, this is with the assumption the bullet doesn't get removed, for instance let's say it's lodged directly next to their aorta and so it can't be surgically removed due to the risk of them dying being higher to remove the bullet)

Another one I think is worth considering... What if the shot person's body was never recovered and placed into a morgue or buried? For example, they were a big figure in the underground world, and so someone in the area swiftly collected their body to keep all secrets present on their body from being discovered, as well as took their body itself for a trophy...?

Normally, that would mean their location wouldn't be easily-found by those whom had shot the person, as well as that would mean the person's mutation would likely become known by the person whom took their body. Another possibility for this would be their body would be preserved in some way by the person who took them after they were shot, and so that poses the question of what would happen then, should the bullet remain within their body after preservation.

Sorry for being, well, me, because this is basically what I do any time I find an RP I love the idea of; create my own theoretical situations and try to figure out both if they'd be acceptable and what would be the outcome of those scenarios. I have quite a few others, as well, however those two probably serve as enough to discuss as it is for current time.

Kiyoko Tomoe Kiyoko Tomoe I appreciate that you're thinking so heavily around these, ideas, allow me to clear the air...

-If your character were to be hit outside the direct heart it would only delay the mutation it really wouldn't stop or change it
-All partitipants are analyzed and viewed long before they were aware.

-We'll deal with other inquiries when I'm sober.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back