• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Gathering (OOC Chat)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Jess Buck

HELLA QUEER
I love all the brainstorming and talking guys! ๐Ÿ˜Š I made a little note in Lyle's back story saying that it could change based on what the other players playing the Aiwathen Royal Family bring to the table. So if you decide to go with one of the royals I mentioned in his backstory feel free to let me know if you had a different idea for how Lyle's relationship would be with them.

x_Tasia_X x_Tasia_X
How do you think Nina and Rosie's relationship would be? Based on personality alone I think they would get along pretty well. I honestly think they could bond over the fact that they were both twins who lost their siblings and parents. Also I'm really liking what you have to Lukas so far. He seems like a fun guy.

x_Tasia_X

๐™ป๐š˜๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š• ๐š-๐š‹๐š˜๐šข
I love all the brainstorming and talking guys! ๐Ÿ˜Š I made a little note in Lyle's back story saying that it could change based on what the other players playing the Aiwathen Royal Family bring to the table. So if you decide to go with one of the royals I mentioned in his backstory feel free to let me know if you had a different idea for how Lyle's relationship would be with them.

x_Tasia_X x_Tasia_X
How do you think Nina and Rosie's relationship would be? Based on personality alone I think they would get along pretty well. I honestly think they could bond over the fact that they were both twins who lost their siblings and parents. Also I'm really liking what you have to Lukas so far. He seems like a fun guy.
Nina would definitely try her best to get along with her sister, she definitely learned sign language so that they could communicate a little easier. Nina probably already felt some sort of kinship with Rosie thanks to their similar backgrounds, but I donโ€™t know if Nina is entirely ready to open up to her fully yet. She still has hella trust issues. If her trauma heals i can see them getting much closer.

Also thanks! Iโ€™m a little nervous to to him since Iโ€™m not as familiar at rping with his type of personality. But Iโ€™ll try my best!

Jess Buck

HELLA QUEER
Nina would definitely try her best to get along with her sister, she definitely learned sign language so that they could communicate a little easier. Nina probably already felt some sort of kinship with Rosie thanks to their similar backgrounds, but I donโ€™t know if Nina is entirely ready to open up to her fully yet. She still has hella trust issues. If her trauma heals i can see them getting much closer.

Also thanks! Iโ€™m a little nervous to to him since Iโ€™m not as familiar at rping with his type of personality. But Iโ€™ll try my best!
I'm sure you'll do great playing both characters. If you have any suggestions or things you think may have happened between adoptive sisters or father and son just let me know and we can discuss them. ๐Ÿ˜

Cursed_Romance_Route

A Vibing Lad
Jess Buck Jess Buck Heyo! So Iโ€™m gunninโ€™ for a position in House Iclyn and I had some questions regarding your royal bastard.
A) Was he claimed close to when The Gathering is happening? Considering Kannaโ€™s absence, it could be that they barely know each other when the rp starts. Or I can mess with her bio and they could know each other well before hand. Whichever appeals to you, Iโ€™m down with. B) Were you thinking of him being older than the main heirs or younger? C) Kannaโ€™s kind of a jerk, in case you couldnโ€™t tell from her bio and personality sections. Were you hoping for some good relations between the two or none? Also, feel free to utilize her cruel nature to give your royal bastard an even more tearful sob story.

Jess Buck

HELLA QUEER
Jess Buck Jess Buck Heyo! So Iโ€™m gunninโ€™ for a position in House Iclyn and I had some questions regarding your royal bastard.
A) Was he claimed close to when The Gathering is happening? Considering Kannaโ€™s absence, it could be that they barely know each other when the rp starts. Or I can mess with her bio and they could know each other well before hand. Whichever appeals to you, Iโ€™m down with. B) Were you thinking of him being older than the main heirs or younger? C) Kannaโ€™s kind of a jerk, in case you couldnโ€™t tell from her bio and personality sections. Were you hoping for some good relations between the two or none? Also, feel free to utilize her cruel nature to give your royal bastard an even more tearful sob story.
Hey! So I pictured Lyle being younger than the twins. When I was reading through what you already have for Kanna, I thought that the two could have gotten along as far as siblings go. (working together to pull pranks on younger siblings or even Kanna's twin brother) But you make a good point that Lyle was only claimed about three months prior to The Gathering so if she was not home before then than it is likely that they would have not had much time to get to know each other. TBH, Once Lyle was claimed, I know he would have done everything he could to get to know his siblings because this is his second chance at a family and he would be damned if he took that for granted. So even if Kanna was a bit of a jackass when they first met, Lyle would be stubborn in trying to make her like him.

Cursed_Romance_Route

A Vibing Lad
Hey! So I pictured Lyle being younger than the twins. When I was reading through what you already have for Kanna, I thought that the two could have gotten along as far as siblings go. (working together to pull pranks on younger siblings or even Kanna's twin brother) But you make a good point that Lyle was only claimed about three months prior to The Gathering so if she was not home before then than it is likely that they would have not had much time to get to know each other. TBH, Once Lyle was claimed, I know he would have done everything he could to get to know his siblings because this is his second chance at a family and he would be damned if he took that for granted. So even if Kanna was a bit of a jackass when they first met, Lyle would be stubborn in trying to make her like him.
Gotcha ๐Ÿ‘

Jess Buck

HELLA QUEER
Cursed_Romance_Route Cursed_Romance_Route
I'm super digging Kanna, my only thing is there are a few things in her appearance that are still missing and then if you could find a picture that better enables us to see her features that would be great. But other than that she looks awesome!

BOKEH.

โ€ โ€ โ€
What sort of things have you got so far?
I donโ€™t have much in regards to background as of now. I was thinking about keeping it pretty generic though to make it easier for me to modify/add stuff as people join? What role in the family were you thinking for your character?

Jess Buck

HELLA QUEER
BOKEH. BOKEH. x_Tasia_X x_Tasia_X Cursed_Romance_Route Cursed_Romance_Route KaigerGalaxy KaigerGalaxy Duke of Doge Duke of Doge

How's everyone doing as far as character creation is concerned? I also wanted to see if anyone knew someone who would be interested in joining the roleplay. After everyone who's already involved is done making characters there will still be some roles left. At the very least, I want to make sure all of the royals who are eligible for the matchmaking are present along with their parents before we start the roleplay. So if you have any friends or acquaintances who you think would be interested, feel free to send them a link.

Cursed_Romance_Route

A Vibing Lad
I've got an idea for a character though I'm not sure what role I want them to be. And if there ends up being a role-filling issue, I don't mind doing another character as well.

Users who are viewing this thread