• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"Alright." he smiled, although he didn't care much for pepperoni on his pizza, or any kind of meat, for that matter. It did make him happy that she liked the pineapple, since lots of people didn't. Pineapple has always been my favorite kind. He thought as he took a sip of his juice.

Soon, they were done.

Loretto came to take their plates, carefully stacking them. "Was everything to your satisfaction?" Loretto cheerfully asked Alastair.

"Yes. The service was fast and the food tasted quite well. Thank you for the meal." he said gracefully.

"You are welcome! I could never forget what you did!" Loretto replied. He had finished stacking their plates, and was preparing to walk away.

"See you in another month." Alastair smiled, bowing his head respectfully.

"Aislynn?" he said, turning back to her. "Are you ready to go to our next location?"

"Yes, I am ready," Aislinn replied smilingly. "Thank you so much for the lovely lunch, it was delicious indeed" She took his arm and walked back with him to where their boat was waiting for them.

"I feel so excited about the next location," she smiled, her cheeks were glowing red and her eyes almost sparkling of excitement.

"As am I . . . I am pleased that you had a lovely lunch. We are ready now. " At the last sentence, he addressed the boat, since they had both entered properly by then. The boat waited just a second, then began sliding along the water once more.

"Have you ever been in a play, before? " Alastair asked.

"Hmm. Although I have gone to see many, I have only partaken in one of them. The Raven." he smiled. "Based on the narrative by Edgar Allen Poe. "

"Nearly there." Alastair smiled, checking their surroundings ten minutes later. "The place we wish to visit lies at the very end of this canal. "

"Have you ever been in a play, before? " Alastair asked.

"No, I have not..." Aislinn replied as she wondered at the same if he was going to take her to a play.

"Hmm. Although I have gone to see many, I have only partaken in one of them. The Raven." he smiled. "Based on the narrative by Edgar Allen Poe. "

"Ah..." She smiled without showing the fact that she did not know who Edgar Allen Poe was or about The Raven. If we ever discussed him and his narratives at the wizarding literature classes during my time at Hogwarts, I must have forgotten about it...

"Nearly there." Alastair smiled, checking their surroundings ten minutes later. "The place we wish to visit lies at the very end of this canal. "

"Well, I cannot wait to see what surprise that awaits us at the end of the canal," She smiled

excitingly, looking at the direction to where their boat was heading.

"We have arrived!" Alastair smiled, calmly yet with a hint of excitement in his voice.

"Remain here, just as before. We should be back within two hours." Alastair addressed the boat once more.

"Now . . . " Alastair led Aislynn inside, linking arms with her.

The entrance was large, but rather plain. A large white sign read, in golden letters:

They entered through large glass doors, into a round lobby where people were busily walking in and out of ten different hallways.

"Yes. We have a reservation for theater number 44." Alastair smiled to the woman at the front desk.

"Yes, Sir. It is located in the second hallway, a little ways down." the woman said, not looking away from her many papers.

"Thank you." Alastair nodded, then led Aislynn to hallway 2.

Many people were dressed in odd clothing . . . Pirates, servants, waiters, witches . . . even some animals. Each costume was well-made and made it easy to tell what the people were dressing as.

Alastair opened the glass door to the hallway, and they entered.

It was quieter in the hallway, and only two or three people were walking around, with more sense of direction than in the lobby.

"Do you know why people are dressed oddly around here?" Alastair said.

"It is because this place is a place for people who like plays." He paused, checking the door numbers as they walked. 19 . . . Not quite . . . "Not just to watch plays, but to perform in them. There are separate rooms that you can reserve, and many kinds of costumes to choose from. However, scripts are not used. " He gave a small, dramatic pause before continuing. "That is because regular people act out improvised stories in these rooms. We. . . " he smiled ". . Are about to do the same."

"Not to worry; no one will be watching; It is more for the pleasure of the actors than the audience. Ravenna is here as well." Forty . . . Forty one . . . Forty two . . . ah, here it is. He thought, speeding up just a bit. He opened another glass door, and they entered a dark room. He waved his wand, and every candle in the room lit up at once, revealing a large stage.

"We have arrived!" Alastair smiled, calmly yet with a hint of excitement in his voice.

Aislinn smiled and looked up at the large sign above the entrance. Oh, so we are going to watch a play... She thought with excitement.

She tried not to stare with wide eyes and open mouth as she eyed the people and the architecture inside the building they entered. Merlin's beard, they are so oddly dressed... perhaps they are actors who participate in plays, but I supposed them to be behind the stages.... She thought as the glanced at the people in different kind of costumes.

"Do you know why people are dressed oddly around here?" Alastair said.

"No....." Aislinn replied hesitatingly.

"It is because this place is a place for people who like plays." he paused, checking the door numbers as they walked.

"Not just to watch plays, but to preforming them. There are separate rooms that you can reserve, and many kinds of costumes to choose from. However, scripts are not used. " he gave a small, dramatic pause before continuing. "That is because regular people act out improvised stories in these rooms. We. . . " he smiled "… Are about to do the same."

"What?" She was so astonished that she could hardly believe what he had said. I thought we were going to watch a play, not to perform one...

"Not to worry; no one will be watching; It is more for the pleasure of the actors than the audience. Ravenna is here as well."

Aislinn wanted to object first but she changed her mind. I guess I have no choice. It would be so rude to decline now, and I don't have the heart to make him unhappy. He has put so much time and effort in preparing things and taking me here. No one would watch us anyway so it does not matter if I don't know how to act..I think I'll just be myself...She thought as they entered a dark room. He waved his wand, and every candle in the room lit up at once, revealing a large stage.

Her heart was beating so fast and she was so nervous. She could not get rid of the feelings of the butterflies inside her. Even if she was feeling feverish, her cheeks glowing red, she managed to maintain a calm surface as she smiled towards him. Well it's just a play for pleasure and no one is watching... she tried to soothe herself as she wondered what kind of play, they would perform.

"Now-" Alastair gestured to a long rack of costumes. "-pick a costume that suits you. You may change however many times you wish during the play. Each item of clothing-" he picked up a tattered servant's costume "-is attached to a magical hanger. Simply press the button on the hanger to change instantly-" he did so as he spoke, changing his formal clothing into the tattered servant girl's dress. He laughed before continuing "-And the clothes you were wearing go onto the hanger-" he gestured to his neatly hung clothes on the same hanger he had just used. "Now, to get out of these clothes . . . " he said, showing a slight hint of embarrassment at the fact that he had just been wearing a dress.

"Now, we simply improvise the plot and dialogue as we move along . . . Similar to children playing make-believe . . . However, we are adults." he said, eyeing her seriously. "Are you alright with this? I completely understand if you wish to leav-"

A loud thud, along with several coins dropping came from the other side of the room.

Alastair raised his eyebrows in concern as he quickly ran to the other side of the room. "Excuse me, are you alright?" he asked uncertainly.

". . . Yes . . . I'm so sorry." a familiar voice said, clearly embarrassed.

Alastair held out his hand to someone behind the clothes rack, who was blocked from Aislynn's view.

Alastair helped the lady up, which was revealed to be a red-faced Raven.

"Hello . . . " she said awkwardly ". . . Aislynn."

She walked forward after briefly thanking Alastair, to the other side of the room. She had pinkish-red hair that was long, reaching to past her elbows. She wore a long-sleeved, white dress shirt, and a black vest with formal trousers. Black heeled-boots clicked quietly, and a coat the same red shade as her hair, half off her shoulders. Red eye-glasses sat on her nose, attached to a long chain that attached to her neck. Part of her red hair hid her eye by way of a fringe, but otherwise she was nearly unrecognizable.

"Hello." she said again, even more embarrassed than before as she extended her hand to shake with Aislynn.

"Oh . . . I am supposed to be . . . Grell Sutcliff . . . from . . . " Raven said quietly.

"From the Japanese manga Kuroshitsuji," Alastair finished confidently. "Many believe manga's to be Muggle-written garbage, but in truth Wizards had manga's as well, but with moving pictures. If there is a Wizarding counterpart to any manga, it was originally written by a magical person. Not many know this." he finished knowledgeably. "Are you familiar with it?" he asked Aislynn.

"Marvelous. Who would you like to play?" he asked excitedly.

"Alastair said he would be Sebastian, and he was pondering playing the Undertaker as well . . . It all really depended on who you wished to play . . . " Raven muttered.

"Yes. You see, we will be changing the story as much as we wish, since making it up completely would be quite difficult for your first time. Not to worry-" he assured her, gently placing a hand on her shoulder to lead her to the costume rack "-you will have a lovely time. . . A friend and I improvised the entire Vampire Knight plot. It was quite a laugh . . . " He trailed off, reminiscing. My goodness . . . I do pray that she isn't secretly thinking I am odd . . . It isn't my fault that I enjoy this sort of thing . . . If she doesn't understand . . . If I cannot make her understand . . . I . . .

Aislinn bit her lower lip and turned her face away to hide that she was close to laugh because Alastair chose to wear a dress.

"Now, we simply improvise the plot and dialogue as we move along. . . Similar to children playing make-believe. . . However, we are adults." Alastair said, eyeing her seriously.

"Yeah sure," Aislinn nodded and blushed when she merely had thinking about wearing a teapot costume.

"Are you alright with this? I completely understand if you wish to leav-"

Aislinn nodded smilingly when suddenly loud thud, along with several coins dropping came from the other side of the room. Alastair raised his eyebrows in concern as he quickly ran to the other side of the room. Aislinn just remained at her where she stood as she wondered who on earth had been so clumsy. She tried not to laugh.

"Excuse me, are you alright?" he asked uncertainly.

". . . Yes. . . I'm so sorry." a familiar voice said, clearly embarrassed. Aislinn could clearly hear that it was Raven's voice and tried to suppress another laugh.

"Hello. . . " she said awkwardly ". . . Aislynn."

"Hello," Aislinn grinned.

"Hello." Raven said again, even more embarrassed than before as she extended her hand to shake with Aislinn.

"Hello again," Aislinn laughed, unable to hold back, as she shook hands with Raven. She eyed her costume curiously.

"Oh. . . I am supposed to be. . .Grell Sutcliff. . . from. . . " Raven said quietly.

"From the Japanese manga Kuroshitsuji," Alastair finished confidently. "Many believe manga's to be Muggle-written garbage, but in truth Wizards had manga's as well, but with moving pictures. If there is a Wizarding counterpart to any manga, it was originally written by a magical person. Not many know this." he finished knowledgeably. "Are you familiar with it?" he asked Aislinn.

"Of course," She grinned. "I used to read a lot of wizarding series when I was a child and during my time at Hogwarts… I still have all my copies saved."

"Marvelous. Who would you like to play?" he asked excitedly.

"I am still trying to figure out who to be..." She replied.

"Alastair said he would be Sebastian, and he was pondering playing the undertaker as well. . . It all really depended on who you wished to play . . . " Raven muttered.

"Yes. You see, we will be changing the story as much as we wish, since making it up completely would be quite difficult for your first time. Not to worry-" he assured her, gently placing a hand on her shoulder to lead her to the costume rack "-You will have a lovely time. . . A friend and I improvised the entire Vampire Knight plot. It was quite a laugh. . . " he trailed off, reminiscing.

Aislinn's heart almost skipped a beat when he put his hand at her shoulder. So his costume will depend on who I wish to play...I could either dress like a woman or like man...I could chose the role of a vampire or an assassin...hmm.....She smiled as she made her decision.

A second later, her appearance had changed. She was wearing a pair of pants that reached her knees, high knee socks and elegant shoes, a tailcoat and a west with a white shirt beneath and a tie. She was also wearing a wig, long black hair in half curls with a top hat and an eye patch. Everything was black expect her white shirt.

"What do you think?" she asked charmingly, addressing both Alastair and Raven at the same time, as she rested her right hand on a walking stick and her left hand at her hips. Oddly, I love to dress like a man hence it is why I own much more trousers than dresses...why I also broke a silly rule at Hogwarts by wearing trousers instead for a skirt.... heheh...

"You look like you truly paid attention." Alastair smiled, taking a step back to admire her choice. Without another word, he walked forward to the costume rack, picked up a black butler's suit, and pressed the button. Then, he added a black wig with pleasant bangs. "What are your orders, my lord?" he said, bowing deeply. "Do you require breakfast? " he said, circling her dramatically, using a soft yet strong voice, imitating the character magnificently "Scones . . .? Tea? Or, perhaps . . . revenge?" He was so into his role that he didn't hear Raven giggling, and he stood before Aislynn once more. "I will never lie to you, my lord. I shall follow you wherever you go. Even if I should perish, I shall remain at your side, until the very end." At this, he bowed once again, placing his hand by his heart.

Raven realized what he was doing, and waved her hand. A curtain fell over the costume rack, and the lights dimmed ever so slightly as she walked away from them, since it wasn't her part, yet. Instead, she began playing dramatic opera music in the background, suiting the scene.

"Do you agree to the contract's terms? " Alastair asked, his look quite serious as he took a step nearer to Aislynn.

"I shall devour your soul, as soon as you accomplish revenge?" he took a step nearer.

"Then it shall be done!" he said, his voice rising to suit the dramatic scene.

In a flash, he was behind her. He gently placed one hand on her shoulder, then placed his other hand gently on her face. He ran two fingers over her eye patch, just enough to feel, yet not too much pressure. Then, he leaned forward, to whisper in her ear. " Do not say I did not warn you . . . It will end badly for you. "

"It is done, my master." he bowed, in front of her once more.

Raven began playing the Anime's main theme, but on violin.

Alastair couldn't help but laugh a bit. While the theme played for exactly a minute and thirty-six seconds, he adjusted their surroundings to suit their next scene. "You, sit here, please." he smiled calmly, gesturing to one of several seats at a large dining table. He placed a newspaper in front of her. The front lines read:

"You look like you truly paid attention." Alastair smiled, taking a step back to admire her choice.

"I just followed my instincts..." Aislinn blushed.

"What are your orders, my lord?" he said, after he had chosen his costume, bowing deeply. "Do you require breakfast? " he said, circling her dramatically, using a soft yet strong voice, imitating the character magnificently "Scones. . .? Tea? Or, perhaps. . . revenge?"

She laughed. Oh my, if my life was like this... "I seek revenge!" She replied without any hesitation. She thought about those who had killed her parents and separating her from her grandmother and put her into an orphanage. She did not know the full details of the story they were playing though she followed her instincts.

"I will never lie to you, my lord. I shall follow you wherever you go. Even if I should perish, I shall remain at your side, until the very end."

At this, he bowed once again, placing his hand by his heart.

She smirked. Oh my, I love when a man bows to me and offer his services to me like this.... if he truly means this to me, I'll give him my love in return...

A curtain fell over the costume rack, and the lights dimmed ever so slightly, and a dramatic opera music began playing in the background, suiting the scene. She suddenly blushed at her own last thought and tried to focus on the play. I must remember that this is a play

"Do you agree to the contract's terms? " Alastair asked, his look quite serious as he took a step nearer to Aislinn.

"Yes, I do..." She replied once again without hesitation.

"I shall devour your soul, as soon as you accomplish revenge?" he took a step nearer.

"You may do so..." Another reply without hesitation.

"Then it shall be done!" he said, his voice raising to suit the dramatic scene.

In a flash, he was behind her. Her heart started to beat faster when he placed one hand on her shoulder and the other hand on her face, running two fingers over her eye patch.

Then, he leaned forward, to whisper in her ear. " Do not say I did not warn you. . . It will end badly for you."

So close... She thought as she almost forgot to breath.

"It is done, my master." he bowed, in front of her once more.

Aislinn could not help but laugh when she saw that Alastair was laughing as well.

He changed the scenery, which she had been expecting him to do

"You, sit here, please." he smiled calmly, gesturing to one of several seats at a large dining table.

She sat down and he placed a newspaper in front of her.

"Jack the Ripper..." She quietly read the front line and then read the rest of the article. She tried to focus on the text, but her mind was distracted as her thoughts were wandering elsewhere. She could not help but to think about how he would devour her soul. She blushed deeply as the beats of her heart sped up once more when she realized what he would do.

"A mysterious person under the name of Jack the Ripper is sneaking around in the streets of London during the darkest hours of the night murdering women..." She told, feeling revolted by the news. "We shall put an end to Jack the Ripper!" She declared with authority and rose up from her seat.

"I want you to make a good research on this," She spoke to Alastair with a demanding tone. He is not only my man.... erhm butler actually, but he is also a demon, so I guess he must have special powers hehe... "I want you to list conditions of who you think may be Jack the Ripper to narrow down the suspects..."

"Yes, my lord." Alastair bowed. "I shall perform an extensive research on every person in London!" He bowed, and walked away. The lighting in the room turned off, and then re-lit itself within a few seconds. The interior had changed to look like the inside of a carriage. "It has been done. " he said, dramatically opening a scroll and letting its long end reach the floor.

He quickly read off a name of several people, while listing reasons why they could not be the killer. "Finally, we have the Viscount Druitt. . . " He said, making a suspicious face. He took a step closer. "I do not truly think it is him, although I would enjoy needing to save you, simply to make the point that you cannot live without me."

He laughed, then continued in a more serious tone. "We shall attend a ball tonight, held by the Viscount himself. Unfortunately, you will be dressing as a woman, since the Viscount is actually a pervert, and uses his parties to traffic women. " He said knowledgeably. "But don't let that worry you." he said mildly.

"You wouldn't want anyone to recognize you, and I've always wanted a niece!" Raven smiled, fanning herself with an ornate fan. She was dressed as Madam Red, and was playing her part well.

"Now, if you please, my mistress." Alastair stood, then held out his hand to help Aislynn to her feet. He handed her an ugly pink gown, similar to Ciel's original gown. "Put it on, then we may change scenes." he whispered.

Once she had done so, the lights dimmed once more. When they re-lit, they were in a ball room, and classical music was playing.

"We shall have to dance to pass the time, my mistress." Alastair bowed.

They began to dance, and Raven was sitting on a chair somewhere in the background, fanning herself and laughing, as Madam Red had done.

"I can see the Viscount-" he nodded his head toward a corner, where no one could be seen "-I shall go and get you some refreshments." he said, once he had led her there.

Alastair disappeared for a moment, then re-appeared as the Viscount. "We can skip this part, if you wish." Alastair smiled. "I can understand if it would be too . . . intense for you."

Alastair took a step closer. "I do not truly think it is him, although I would enjoy needing to save you, simply to make the point that you cannot live without me."

The right corner of Aislinn's mouth twisted in a smirk. "tsk..."

He laughed, then continued in a more serious tone.

"We shall attend a ball tonight, held by the Viscount himself. Unfortunately, you will be dressing as a woman, since the Viscount is actually a pervert, and uses his parties to traffic women. " he said knowledgeably. "But don't let that worry you." he said mildly when she was about to protest.

"You wouldn't want anyone to recognize you, and I've always wanted a niece!" Raven smiled, fanning herself with an ornate fan.

"True..." Aislinn replied with a sigh.

"Now, if you please, my mistress." Alastair stood, then held out his hand to help her to her feet. He handed her an ugly pink gown. Why pink the bloody hell... She thought disgustingly. Of all colors, I have to wear pink? She tried not to grimace as she took the dress.

"Put it on, then we may change scenes." he whispered. She tried not so sigh audible as she changed.

"We shall have to dance to pass the time, my mistress." Alastair bowed when the scenery has changed.

I am dancing with Alastair anyway, so it does not matter anymore if I am wearing pink... She thought covetously and smiled happily when they began to dance. But I won't forgive him for having me to wear pink... She tried no to laugh.

"I can see the Viscount-" he nodded his head toward a corner, where no one could be seen "-I shall go and get you some refreshments." he said, once he had led her there. He disappeared for a moment, then re-appeared as the Viscount.

"We can skip this part, if you wish." Alastair smiled. "I can understand if it would be too. . . intense for you."

"It is fine..." She replied firmly. I am just hating this pink dress... She thought for herself. "Now go ahead..." She whispered. "So, you can come back and save me." She winked charmingly.

"Very well. It sounds as if you are certain." he whispered as he bowed his head.

"What a beautiful robin you are. . . " Alastair said in a voice so close to the Viscount's that it was striking. "Are you enjoying the party?"

"Hmm. Are you looking for something. . . more entertaining?" he asked quietly. His best impression of a perverted mask was remarkable. As he said his last words, he slid a hand around her waist, taking a step closer.

I know of something, but I do not think you are old enough, yet. " He smirked, pulling her close to his chest so that her back was facing him, and his hand slid slightly lower, closer to her thigh.

"If you are certain. . . I know of other amusements. . . " He smiled. With his nose close to her hair. He inhaled deeply. "I would be delighted to show them all to you. . . " His voice quivered with arousal.

And with her confirmation, he moved away from her, and gestured to a door covered by a curtain. "Shall we?" he smiled.

He led her to the curtain, and just as they reached it the lights turned off once more. "Aislynn. Don't move, please." Alastair spoke gently. He gently tied a cloth around her eyes, having no problem seeing in the dark. When the lights turned back on, a large cage surrounded Aislynn. Several people stood nearby, all in formal ware and masquerade masks, whispering to each other. Alastair stood nearby, still dressed as the Viscount. "Her eyes are as beautiful as the ocean. Different colors, yes. You can keep her for whatever reasons you wish. " He untied the cloth once more, to show the audience her eyes.

"What a beautiful robin you are. . . " Alastair said in a voice so close to the Viscount's that it was striking. "Are you enjoying the party?"

"I guess..." Aislinn replied with a bored tone.

"Hmm. Are you looking for something. . . more entertaining?" he asked quietly. His best impression of a perverted mask was remarkable. As he said his last words, he slid a hand around her waist, taking a step closer. If it had been someone else, she would not have hesitated any second to break his arm. Though this was Alastair, whatever role he was playing, she genuinely enjoyed when he touched her. She resisted her urge to put her hand above his. If this has not been a play but another kind of circumstance... She blushed at her thought and tried to focus on the play and avoid imagining what they would have done instead.

"I know of something, but I do not think you are old enough, yet. " he smirked, pulling her close to his chest so that her back was facing him, and his hand slid slightly lower, closer to her thigh. She could not help but sigh of enjoyment and content. Not old enough...I am actually twenty-three...I am old enough to do whatever I wish with him... She smiled as she put one hand on his hand, caressing it softly while she placed her other on his cheek.

"If you are certain. . . I know of other amusements. . . " he smiled. With his nose close to her hair, he inhaled deeply. "I would be delighted to show them all to you. . . " his voice quivered with arousal. His last sentence brought her back to the reality and reminded her that she was in the middle of a play.

"Yes, I am certain about it..." She replied and sighed when he moved away from her. She tried her best to not show her disappointment when he gestured to a door covered by a curtain. Perhaps I should have chosen something quite else from the beginning so we would have a love story instead for this weird play...I have to blame myself for not knowing any good love story...

"Shall we?" he smiled.

She nodded, feeling too embarrassed to speak, and he led her to the curtain, and just as they reached it the lights turned off once more.

"Aislynn. Don't move, please." Alastair spoke gently.

He gently tied a cloth around her eyes, having no problem seeing in the dark. When the cloth was covering her eyes, she tried not to panic. She did not like the fact that she could not see, but when she reminded herself that she was with Alastair she calmed down. Suddenly she heard other people whispering to each other and his voice speaking:

"Her eyes are as beautiful as the ocean. Different colors, yes. You can keep her for whatever reasons you wish. " he untied the cloth once more, to show the audience her eyes.

She was almost shocked and tried not to scream when she saw an audience watching her. She tried to keep her calm when she turned her head towards Alastair, looking at him with a -You said no one would be watching - face. There was a hint of anger and fear behind her eyes.

Last edited:
Alastair returned her look with a 'Believe me, it's nothing' face, before explaining.

"My lady-" he whispered "-These are merely convincing illusions. No one else is here, I can assure you. Now, you must give the order for Sebastian to rescue you. " He explained calmly.

Once she had done so, the lights dimmed, and the pained screams of the audience could be heard.

The lights turned on again, and Alastair was dressed as Sebastian once more.He pulled apart the bars between them, and extended gentle arms to assist Aislynn. “Are you alright, my mistress?” Alastair asked, his voice close to Sebastian’s now. “Besides the sexual harassment, I mean.” He said seriously.

“Well. . . Now Jack the Ripper is finished. “

He decided against carrying her, and instead held out an arm to escort her from the place. “Mistress? May I ask you; what do these elaborate tasks for the Queen have to do with completing your revenge? Are you possibly stalling, taking your time so that I don’t simply devour your soul within a few pages? You will not hesitate to send me to research the suspects for Jack the Ripper, but you will not send me to simply investigate the suspects for your parents’ murder. The Phantomhives were rumored dead, so why even report to the Queen that you are alive?”

Last edited:
Aislinn's facial expression softened as she relaxed when he explained for her. Then she ordered her butler to come and save her. Once she had done so, the lights dimmed, and the pained screams of the audience could be heard. The lights turned on again, and Alastair was dressed as Sebastian once more. He pulled apart the bars between them and extended gentle arms to assist Aislynn.

“Are you alright, my mistress?” Alastair asked, his voice close to Sebastian’s now.

"Yes, I am doing fine," She replied.

“Besides the sexual harassment, I mean.” He said seriously.

Aislinn bit her lower lip and swallowed a laugh, giving him a look of that it had rather been a pleasure than a harassment.

“Well. . . Now Jack the Ripper is finished.”

"A case solved," She said as she took his arm and let him lead the way as he escorted her out from the place.

“Mistress? May I ask you; what do these elaborate tasks for the Queen have to do with completing your revenge? Are you possible stalling, taking your time so that I don’t simply devour your soul within a few pages? You will not hesitate to send me to research the suspects for Jack the Ripper, but you will not send me to simply investigate the suspects for your parents’ murder. The Phantomhives were rumored dead, so why even report to the Queen that you are alive?”

"I have not given you the order for taking revenge for me yet. It has actually been on my mind, but I also find these tasks important even if they have nothing to do with completing my revenge. I have no intention to postpone anything. I told you from the very beginning that I am seeking revenge, perhaps I did not give you a clear order, though now I will." She stopped to walk and let go of his arm as she took some steps forward and turned around to face him. "This is an order, find those who murdered my parents and I shall have my revenge." She ordered him firmly, the tone of authority clear in her voice. I hope he won't disappoint me when he is going to "devour my soul"... She thought for herself before she spoke: "By the way, I want to change my clothes..." She gestured at her ugly pink gown.

Last edited:
"Yes, my lord." Alastair bowed, one hand behind his back. He discreetly summoned Aislynn's former costume, and then handed it to her.

Once she had changed, he threw the pink gown into the air, and set it to flames. "My lady: You disliked that dress, and it has now perished, soon to appear in the flames of hell." he said seriously. "I vow to make the same thing happen to those who have murdered your parents." he bowed, just as the fires for the dress died out. Hmm. . . How would be the best way to- I know, I'll ask Grell. . . It would lead to quite a humorous scene, and Ravenna would finally get a proper part of her own. . .

Alastair rose from his bow, and whispered to Aislynn. "The next part will not involve you, but Raven and I. Please wait behind that curtain. " He gestured to the same curtain that the costumes, and Raven, had disappeared behind.

"Very well." he said, once Aislynn had left.

The lights turned off, then on again. Alastair was standing in a long alley, which was grimy and dark. His arms were folded, and one hand held his pocket watch, an impatient look on his face.

Footsteps echoed, then Raven appeared, dressed as Grell once again.

"I thought we agreed to meet at midnight." Alastair said impatiently, closing the fake pocket watch with a snap.

"Oh, Sebby!" Raven said, thrusting her hips toward him. "I had some business to attend to. . . But now I can have a little fun!" Ravenna had changed her voice to be quite close to Grell's, and in that aspect she was quite convincing in her role.

"You will give me what I have requested first." Alastair said curtly. "The information about the boy's parents. "

"Ah yes." she said, in mock thinking. "It was the Queen of England." she said, waving it off like it was common knowledge.

"I see. . . " Alastair said, putting a hand to his chin in thought.

"Now that that's out of the way. . . " Raven smiled, nearing Alastair quickly to hug him, although he moved aside swiftly, causing her to crash into the alley wall.

"Thank you for the information." Alastair said politely. "I will be leaving now. "

"But! You promised me-"

"I promised you nothing." he said, an evil glimmer in his eyes "Your imagination simply got out-of-hand when I explained that I would be giving you something in return. "

Raven had an impatient look on her face as she tried to lung forward and kiss him, before he moved aside yet again. She fell on her back after losing her balance, and put a hand to her thigh in pain. "Why must all of the good men play hard to get?"

Alastair bent down, and looked Raven in the eyes. "I have a question for you." he said quietly.

"What is it? Have you changed your mind?" Raven said eagerly, trying to sit up but failing to do so.

"No. . . A day ago, when Jack the Ripper decided to strike. . . It was you, wasn't it?" he asked, although clearly he had already guessed the answer.

Raven inhaled deeply, then switched to a defensive tone. "How did you know? It wasn't me at all!"

"It is. . . " Alastair stood up straight ". . . My demon sense! "

"What?! You just made that up! "

"I knew, from the moment I saw you, that you were the one responsible. I saw through your little charade, as clumsy as you were. I simply thought it would be entertaining to watch the Master mess about. I also know that Madam Red was involved."

"Tell me!" Raven begged "Tell me how you knew!"

"Because. . . " Alastair said dramatically, "It is plot-convenient!"

At that, both of them laughed. A whole two-minutes later, when they had finished, Alastair spoke once more. "I'm off to kill the Queen myself, rather than wait several more pages for it to be done by a different villain, whose name I cannot even remember!" he spoke, dramatic once more.

Raven sighed, and addressed no one in particular as she said, in a disappointed voice "Why couldn't Kuroshitsuji be a Yaoi?!"

The lights dimmed, and Aislynn heard Alastair's voice close to her. "You can leave this room, now. Walk ten steps forward; I will guide you." he said. He moved the curtain aside while she walked, holding her arm to guide her. "That will do." he said, letting go of her arm.

When the lights came back on, Alastair was standing in front of her, holding Raven, who was now dressed as the Queen, and pretending to be knocked out cold. "My lord-" Alastair bowed, gently placing the Queen's corpse on the floor in front of her. "-I have brought you the person responsible for your parents' death. She is technically still alive, so you will be accomplishing your revenge-" he handed her a silver dagger "-By finishing her off. Why wait until all of London is burning to do it?" he added seriously.

"It is a trick dagger. Stab her, and it will leak red-fluid rather than harming her. "Alastair said in a whisper.

"Why? You ask?" Alastair said dramatically. "The answer is simple: The Queen used your family to every deed that she deemed unfit for her royal self. However, after a while, she began to fear the fact that the Phantomhives were becoming so powerful, that they could remove her from the thrown. Henceforth. . . " He gestured to her ". . . She had them killed, for she was even too spoiled to do that herself."

Aislinn sighed with relief once she had changed her costume.

"My lady: You disliked that dress, and it has now perished, soon to appear in the flames of hell." he said seriously. "I vow to make the same thing happen to those who have murdered your parents." he bowed, just as the fires for the dress died out.

"Thank you, I know you won't fail to disappoint me at all..."

Alastair rose from his bow and whispered to Aislynn.

"The next part will not involve you, but Raven and me. Please wait behind that curtain. " he gestured to the same curtain that the costumes, and Raven, had disappeared behind.

"Alright," She whispered and went behind the curtains.

She entered a clean, plain room, which was half the size of the stage. There were a few chairs along with the costume rack at the other side of the room. The curtain itself was like a two-way mirror, translucent on one side giving the opportunity for others to watch without disturbing the actors or the act.

"Ahh..." Aislinn grinned when she watched the play. She watched with amusement and could not help but laugh out aloud because of Raven. The character which she had chosen to play was to hilarious. Aislinn stopped laughing when she finally understood who Jack the Ripper had truly been. Well I do not care about it anymore... She thought as she licked her lips, longing to end of this play.

The lights dimmed, and Aislinn heard Alastair's voice close to her.

"You can leave this room, now. Walk ten steps forward; I will guide you." he said.

"Alright," She whispered and followed his instructions.

He moved the curtain aside while she walked, holding her arm to guide her. Once again she quivered of pleasure when he touched her.

"That will do." he said, letting go of her arm.

When the lights came back on, Alastair was standing in front of her, holding Raven, who was now dressed as the Queen, and pretending to be knocked out cold.

"My lord-" Alastair bowed, gently placing the Queen's corpse on the floor in front of her. "-I have brought you the person responsible for your parents' death. She is technically still alive, so you will be accomplishing your revenge-" he handed her a silver dagger "-By finishing her off. Why wait until all of London is burning to do it?" he added seriously.

Aislinn took the dagger and looked questioningly at Alastair.

"It is a trick dagger. Stab her, and it will leak red-fluid rather than harming her. "Alastair said in a whisper.

"Oh....but why? Why has the Queen been responsible of my parents' death?" She asked.

"Why? you ask?" Alastair said dramatically. "The answer is simple: The Queen used your family to every deed that she deemed unfit for her royal self. However, after a while, she began to fear the fact that the Phantomhives were becoming so powerful, that they could remove her from the throne. Henceforth. . . " he gestured to her ". . . She had them killed, for she was even too spoiled to do that herself. "

"Tsk… I see..." She replied with a bitter tone. She stepped forward and aimed at Raven's heart, who was disguised as the Queen and stabbed her. A red fluid leaked out from her. When Aislinn was done she stepped backward and closed her eyes.

"I have had my revenge...Sebastian, you my now devour my soul," She sighed, pretending to be sad because her life was going to be ended by a demon while she actually was longing for Alastair to kiss her.

A perfect end of a play... She thought with pleasure yet maintained to keep her eyes closed and her sad expression.

Last edited:
"With pleasure, my lord." Alastair smiled, and waved his hand.

Raven disappeared with a puff of smoke without even moving. She re-appeared in the smaller room behind the curtain, and immediately changed into her normal clothes.

Alastair moved slowly toward Aislynn, and smiled calmly, although his eyes held a great deal of excitement as they met hers.

"I shall try not to make it hurt too much." he said, taking Aislynn in his strong arms. He leaped into the air while carrying her, leaping so high that they became close to the ceiling. By the time he landed, the scenery had changed one final time.

An eerily vacant place. . . The ruins of an old building. . . A bench lay nearby. . .

He placed her gently on the bench, then stood up straight. "Shall I proceed?" he whispered, although his tone was the most serious she had ever heard it.

"Very well." he smiled, such a charming smiled as he parted his lips slightly and a loving look flashed in his eyes. He bent down, coming closer very slowly as the most beautifully romantic music played.

He placed on hand on her cheek and under her chin, holding her face up to his as his other hand held hers gently. He paused when they were very close, then moved forward. Instead of kissing her, he let his lips brush over the skin on her face. He began on her left cheek, then slowly made his way to her lips, closing his eyes as he did so. When he kissed her, he did so passionately, savoring every moment. They kissed for nearly five minutes before he moved away gently, removing his hands a moment later. He looked at her lovingly, then smiled.

"We have completed our game." he said once they had had a moment to enjoy the feeling. "Did you like it?"

Aislinn opened her eyes when she heard Alastair moving slowly towards her, and he smiled calmly, although his eyes held a great deal of excitement as they met hers. She could not help but smile in return.

"I shall try not to make it hurt too much." he said, taking her in his strong arms. He leaped into the air while carrying her, leaping so high that they became close to the ceiling. She got almost breathless of the sudden flight and wondered if he was able to fly without support. By the time he landed, the scenery had changed one final time.

She adored and admired the new and last scenery. My favorite part... She thought happily. I have always loved ruins...I find them so romantic...

He placed her gently on the bench, then stood up straight. "Shall I proceed?" he whispered, although his tone was the most serious, she had ever heard it.

She was feeling speechless as she looked up at him, though her eyes were telling him to proceed.

"Very well." he smiled, such a charming smiled as he parted his lips slightly and a loving look flashed in his eyes. He bent down, coming closer very slowly as the most beautifully romantic music played.

He placed on hand on her cheek and under her chin, holding her face up to his as his other hand held hers gently.

He paused when they were very close, then moved forward.

She closed her eyes, loving the tingling sensation of his lips brushing over the skin on her face. He began on her left cheek, then slowly made his way to her lips, closing his eyes as he did so.

When he kissed her, he did so passionately, savoring every moment. She kissed him in return, genuinely enjoying every second of the feeling she shared with him. They kissed for nearly five minutes before he moved away gently, leaving her breathless as he broke the kiss, removing his hands a moment later. He looked at her lovingly, then smiled.

"We have completed our game." he said once they had had a moment to enjoy the feeling. "Did you like it?"

She was speechless, her cheeks glowing red, as she looked him lovingly into his eyes. She could not find the best words to describe what she was feeling at this very moment and let her eyes to speak instead for her voice. She touched his cheek, caressing it gently and softly before embarrassing him and resting her head against his chest. "I loved it..." She whispered happily.

Alastair smiled with his eyes closed, relieved. "As did I. . . " He breathed, his chin resting on her head as he took in the scent of her hair.

"I think we should be going, now." Alastair smiled.

They had been standing there nearly twenty minutes, but to them it felt like only a few seconds. He offered her his arm, and they left for the boat. Raven followed behind them, quietly.

"We are ready. " he said to the boat once he had helped Aislynn inside. The sun was in a different part of the sky, now, and would be setting soon. "Four o' clock. " he smiled, checking his pocket-watch. "We are ready for the fourth surprise of today. . . Although, I think it may be a while before either of us become anywhere near hungry." he smiled dreamily. The boat slid across the water, and Alastair looked back on the previous events of the day. The first surprise was the carriage. . . The second was the lunch. . . The third was the Theatre of Game. . . The fourth shall be. . . Then, the fifth. Then, I shall attend to my business. . .

Aislinn chuckled quietly and smiled lovingly towards Alastair. She had only appetite for desserts and anything sweet though she did not mention it. She was hoping that the next surprise would make her a little hungrier because she did want to miss another delicious Italian dish for dinner. She rested her elbow against her knee and her chin in her palm. The sun was still warm, though it was different from the early afternoon sun. It was more a nice feeling to let the sunbeams hit her face than the sticky annoying warmth which occurred around noon during the summer days.

"We have arrived." he smiled.

Anyone would have been completely baffled, for they had long since passed all of the buildings, and were now out in the middle of the sea, with the buildings far away in the background.They were nearing a large, flat platform, floating on its own. A closer look revealed that the material was lacquered black walnut.

"Come, now." Alastair smiled. "It is paramount that we stand simultaneously. "He extended his arms, and he held her hands firmly as they both rose at the same time, maintaining the balanced state of the gondola."Now, step onto the platform. It is far more stable than this boat, I can assure you." he said patiently.

Once she had done so, he did the same.

"That is all we will be needing from you. Thank you." he said to the boat, waving as he did.The boat waited a second, then turned around and took off toward the canal, so fast that it had vanished from sight within a minute.

"Now-" he gestured to two double-doors built in to the platform; it wouldn't be noticeable unless someone pointed it out. "-We shall begin our real journey." He bent down and opened the doors, then stepped down using a small flight of sturdy stairs. He turned around, and gestured to Aislynn to follow.

Once inside, Raven greeted Aislynn politely. "Good evening, Aislynn." she smiled. "I fixed our carriage up a bit."

The carriage was still recognizable from the inside, but it was clear that she had added a few new things to make it waterproof.The most noticeable thing was that rather than a small round window at the floor, the entire carriage floor was now translucent.

"Thank you, Raven. You were just on time." Alastair said before sitting down.

"No thanks necessary." Raven gracefully bowed, her tone modest and her eyes closed. "I shall begin, now." she said, a tone of excitement in her voice.

"Very well." Alastair smiled as Raven turned to leave. She closed her eyes, took a deep breath, concentrating hard as she did so. Suddenly, the floor underneath her became soft like pudding, and she slipped through while maintaining her straight standing position. The flooring let in no water as she left, and Alastair could see her swimming under the carriage, making her way to the front to drive it. Before long they were moving, and they began to descend lower and lower. A few fish could be seen, and, as they neared the sea floor, many sea urchins and plants.

"Enjoying the view?" Alastair smiled.

"We shall be arriving soon." he checked his pocket watch. "Oddly enough, I have grown hungry once more. " he laughed.

"I am certain you've been wondering why we are underwater, in a place where everything is built on top of it, yes? "

"We have arrived." Alastair smiled.

Aislinn had been daydreaming that she had not noticed that they left all the buildings behind them and were out in the middle of the sea. Alastair's voice brought her back to the reality and she looked astonished around and wondered what kind of surprised that awaited her on the large flat platform which they were nearing.

"Come, now." Alastair smiled. "It is paramount that we stand simultaneously. "

"Alright," She took his hands and they stood up at the same time.

"Now, step onto the platform. It is far more stable than this boat, I can assure you." he said patiently.

She smiled as she put one foot on the platform and then her other. Once she was standing at the platform, he stepped onto it as well.

"That is all we will be needing from you. Thank you." he said to the boat, waving as he did.

She watched the boat leaving as she wondered how they would make their way back to Venice.

"Now-" he gestured to two double-doors built in to the platform, which she would not had noticed had he not pointed at them "-We shall begin our real journey."

He bent down and opened the doors, then stepped down using a small flight of sturdy stairs. He turned around and gestured to her to follow.

Once she was inside, she met Raven who greeted her politely. "Good evening, Aislynn." she smiled. "I fixed our carriage up a bit."

"Good evening," Aislinn greeted her with a broad smile and looked curiously at the carriage, which looked a little bit differently.

She carefully sat down inside the carriage as if she was worried to break anything. She was unaware that her lips were parted, and her mouth slightly opened in surprise as she watched Raven slipping through the floor of the carriage, making her way out in the water.

Aislinn rose up and walked over to one of the translucent walls and watched as they began to descend lower and lower. She put her hands, pressing her palms and fingers carefully at the translucent wall, and watched the few colorful fishes that passed close. As they were nearing the sea floor, many sea urchins, plants and lovely corals could be seen. She even noticed a beautiful sea star and some cute tiny sea horses when she looked down.

"Enjoying the view?" Alastair smiled.

"It is lovely..." Her voice was barely a whisper. She was so struck by the beautiful view. Oh my, how did he know I would love this...and he have not seen my collection of sea shells yet... She thought as she smiled happily towards him.

"We shall be arriving soon." he checked his pocket watch. "Oddly enough, I have grown hungry once more. " he laughed.

"So, have I," She laughed.

"I am certain you've been wondering why we are underwater, in a place where everything is built on top of it, yes? "

"Yes..." She smiled. " My guess is that you are taking me to an underwater attraction or restaurant..." She giggled of excitement.

"The latter is correct" Alastair smiled. "It is called Glimmer's Cove. The most famous restaurant in Venice, open exclusively to pure bloods. I've always had to use the Imperius curse to enter, since my blood isn't exactly pure." he said, as if he wondered why everyone else thought it was important. "Here we are!" He exclaimed five minutes later as they were approaching the restaurant.

It was built in the form of a large, partially opened oyster, with a set of curved windows where it was supposed to open up. Round white doors, larger than the carriage, made up the place where the pearl was supposed to be. It was decorated with several glowing jellyfish, all of varied colors: neons mostly.

"We have arrived at the fourth surprise." Alastair smiled charmingly as he neared the window, and held out his arm for her to take.

Raven parked the carriage, and opened the doors for them. Oddly enough, no water entered as they left, and they did not get the slightest bit wet.

Alastair looked more closely at Raven, and saw that she was using her magic to create a large air bubble above them, making it impossible for them to get wet. "Thank you for your assistance." Alastair smiled. "Feel free to do as you wish until six, where I shall be needing your assistance once more. "

"Yes, Sir." Raven bowed, struggling to keep her concentration.

"Farewell." he smiled, then opened one of the large white doors for Aislynn. The entrance doors were made from pearl, and the door knobs were gilded with pearls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back