• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One The Gathering of Death Eater Children - OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here

Hikari Chan

Miss Hikari
b78ea83a70e095450f8519733267dab7.jpg

**Notice** - This Roleplay started wtith four authors on a different site a very long time ago, 2 of us dropped off, and now we are 2 authors. Unfortunately we, I and Junko could not continue the roleplay on the different website and had to move it over here

Last edited:
Yes it is perfect, you just introduced Alastair to early in the character thread, but it is ok :) In future you only have to introduce the character when they make appearance in the roleplay for the first time :)

Filler characters that started with us in the beginning are not counted in the roleplay since they all left it in the start

You're welcome ^^
In the beginning you'll receive many owls...ops I mean messages on what to post until we are done with the filler characters :)

I had to rewrite my first post when I introduced Aislinn so to make it match with my other posts about her

[note for my previous post: Fandom - The Gathering of Death Eater Children: Purple text color was for Luna to watch through her mirror after the incident with her mother]
[The presence Elias and Aislinn sense at the same time at the place of P.O and D.A, is each other. They sense each other but Elias does not know it is Aislinn and Aislinn does not know it is him]

~

Sweet dreams

My internet was crappy and I was without connection for a couple of hours T_T Anyway it's resolved now. Sweet dreams

Bad Day. Only able to log in for an hour, starting right now. Maybe I'll have to log out without saying goodnight so I'll say it now just in case.

We should take out all of the stuff about the Grindelwald threat, right? Mainly because it was Blaise's idea but we dropped it because he left and I never really liked the idea to begin with. I really want to ditch it and forget about it.

Requesting immediate permission to abandon idea.

Yes, I'm so happy that a lot of posting was done. My posting today is going to be terribly erratic, so don't count on much getting done. (It's one of those days again with...her.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back