• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One The Gathering of Death Eater Children - OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Important comments about my post:

1. No one is supposed to hear what Faeryn and Endewyne are whispering about.

2. the two guests who enter at the end of my post, no one notices them because some are enjoying themselves and the rest of the eyes are on Vincent.

:xFcool: Btw did I surprise you with Vincent's entry? 😁

Comments Section:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Reading Faeryn and Endewyne's comments in the beginning* Hahahaha...they're still @$$h073$. *My tallest finger gives them a standing ovation*
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He did not like that his woman embraced other men, but let it slide for tonight. Haahahahaha...they're like siblings. Celeste is never going to stop embracing Nova. That will be a funny discussion if he ever tries to bring it up with her. She'll win the discussion, without a doubt.
Nova seemed flamboyant in his opinion but he did not say anything and kept his thought for himself. At first I thought, Did I make Nova seem homosexual? Oh no! Then, I thought August is a fun-sucker. He would probably think the same thing if he saw the less serious, fun side of Alastair, like when he cosplays casually everywhere, or when he gets excited about shopping, or doing girls' hair. Of course Nova's childlike excitement made him seem strange to August The Perfectionist. After all, he chose Mulciber as Adela's future husband. Talk about bad taste! Nova's fine.
He had planned to force Adela into marriage with Mulciber, by introducing him as her betrothed, because he had noticed that Vincent was not present at the party and decided to seize the opportunity by changing Adela's future for good. :xFoops: :angryteeth::sick:
"-You look quite charming..." Vincent looked deep into Adela's eyes as if they were the only ones that existed at the party. "...But I rather prefer you as a human..." He whispered. :o):hearteyes:
"Colleague? I do not like colleagues because they are so troublesome," Vincent crossed his arms and did not care about shaking hands with Mulciber when the word colleague reminded him about Sherwood. The latter one did not even bother himself by trying to shake hands with a vampire. "You should stay away from colleagues, promise me you will do that..." I laughed for three minutes because of that comment.

383fcee0eec7c1e4a2c285b5063f7a0e.gif

"...I hope they will not repeat it or I will make them both pay with their lives." Kawaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! Vincent is one of the characters that you said would turn out to be a Yandere! (You said that a few were Yandere but you wanted to keep it a secret.)
"By the way who is that man who looks like a child who has been playing with his mother's make-up box?" This had me laughing for one minute. Ah, those poor souls who do not understand the magnificence of Joker's character!
"...You are my woman, and therefore you shouldn't think about other men!" Yandere-san has entered the room.

Corrections:

He did not like that his woman embraced other men, but let it slid for tonight.
He did not like that his woman embraced other men, but let it slide for tonight.

P.S. YES, you surprised me! I was a bit disappointed because I didn't think Vincent was going to come!

P.P.S. I truly intended to have the dancing start in my next post, but it's not working quite as well as I imagined. It will start in the next post instead. My characters need to talk a lot before they start dancing! Sorry!

Also, if any of Melody's friends or whatever want to sit at the table with her and Reign, Reign will pull their chairs out for them magically, all at once, while putting Melody's out manually. And when he summons Melody's choicest drink, he will summon their choicest drinks/foods or whatever as well, (the same choices, just like he asked them what they wanted before summoning).

Comments:

- In the wizarding world of HP, ghouls are pretty harmless, they do not eat humans, they do not even harm a fly. Remember that ghoul living in Ron's attic. So is there anything else you could change to that would eat humans live, I mean there's a lot of magical beasts that are more dangerous than ghouls, unless if the demons are manipulating the ghouls to force them to eat the humans?

- I am surprised Stefan asked Lily for a dance. That was unexpected 😆

- Vincent has forgotten about Rosaleya, so he would not look at or speak to her, unless if she makes the wish to Nova or tries to approach Vincent. After all this time, she wants him to speak to her to apologize, for what? It sounds that she is interested in him but she does not realize it 😂 Vincent may think that she would be interested in him. Like if a boy and a girl are friends, but then the boy gets deeper feelings for the girls and confesses to her, but she turns him down and she stops talking to him, but then she returns to apologize to him because they used to be friends, the boy will think the girl is still interested in him.

- Vincent is not a yandere, he just the jelly jelly and selfish type who wants Adela to herself 😂 he would not kill her if she talked to or about other men or if she shook hands with men while greeting.

Rosaleya wants to be friends with Vincent because she still thinks he's got that cool, bad-guy vibe she likes. She wants to apologize to him for overreacting the day of the incident at Darkest Creatures. And you're saying he forgot her from the time of his Hogwarts lecture to now? If that's what you want, okay, I'm just surprised. Rosaleya doesn't know that though, she clearly remembers the look he gave her at the lecture, so she'll make the wish to Nova for Vincent to both initiate a conversation, and recognize her despite her costume.

The ghouls Soren's speaking of are different than the ghouls J.K. Rowling used. They're a specific type of demon, nicknamed a ghoul because they eat human flesh like the Tokyo Ghoul. *Fangirling* The only thing hotter than vampires is ghouls. Anyway, Soren is going to explain that to Rosaleya during the demons only event.

Yandere characters don't always kill their loved ones out of jealousy. There are different types of Yandere, and some will kill their loved ones. The Double-Suicide Yandere is the one I hate (think Kyouji Shinkawa from Sword Art Online, because that's his type of Yandere).

I did not mean that Vincent has forgotten about the lecture at Hogwarts. He might notice Rosaleya and recognize her, but he won't care about her or try to approach her now when he has Adela.
So if Rosaleya wants to interact with Vincent, you have to make that wish somehow.

So you mean demon ghouls that are brought from Hell. Can they come to earth by their own will or can they only come with the help of a normal demon? I do not find Ghouls so attractive whether it is HP or Tokyo Ghoul, they all are disgusting 😂

Ah, now I understand about Yanderes. Yeah, I hated that guy too

My brother doesn't like ghouls, either. I don't know why I like ghouls, I just really, really do. Anyway, they have to get assistance from normal demons (they have to drink the Seven Deadly Sins potion that Rosaleya and Aislynn have to drink to get there).

Rosaleya will give Nova the paper with the wish details on it a little later.

Edward's thoughts are funny.

August's shocked face was hilarious.

Vincent's reply was perfect!

I had a feeling Lily would accept the request because of Taylor. Well, as long as Stephan's happy, I guess. I hope she's not too rude to my little cinnamon roll.

The dancing will begin now, and Alastair will share the second dance, and every dance after that, with Aislynn. I'll complete my post later, but I'm so excited! YASS!

About my post:

Melody and Reign's shared daydream lasts until the music starts, because the type of ability he wished for makes time move faster while you're experiencing the daydream. To stop, their hands have to stop touching. Melody should get the feeling that she can pull her hand away at any time and it will stop. Opening your eyes once you fully immerse yourself in the daydream will not stop you from seeing it, it will be like two images: the daydream and reality, are overlapping, with the daydream being semi-transparent.

Celeste and August will be talking about her comments to Vincent through Alastair's intro. They probably won't hear it anyways, if August is going to react the way I imagine.

The next time Vincent returns to the address he gave Celeste, he will find that she's sent two thousand wine bottles full of blood. So if he returns there at the end of the night (for some reason), or you want him there (for some reason) first thing in the morning, you know what to write.

Melody will think it's a memory Reign shares with her, the reason I let her remove her hand and open her eyes at the same time.

I do not know what Celeste will comment about. However, August, who was happy to leave with Celeste, would be quiet and avoid bringing up Vincent in discussion with Celeste. He does not wish to talk about him. if you want Celeste to comment about Vincent, you need to do it somewhere else in your next post because it is too late to do it during Alastair's intro since you moved past that and wrote about tango and then waltz in your previous post.

Comments:

does he has a sister complex that he choose to dance with his sister...? 👏 🤣

Questions:

The guy that worked at the Ministry of Magic that asked Aislynn for a dance was...who? (A young wizard that worked at the Ministry of Magic approached Aislinn and asked her for a dance.)

And the second guy that asked her for a dance was...I don't know. Am I supposed to know? (A young man that resembled Vincent's lady a bit in his looks, had been quicker than him to ask her for dance.)

That guy from the Ministry of Magic was just a random filler character. There's a lot of wizards and witches there at the party.

If you reread that part, starting from where the random wizard asking Aislinn for a dance. I think you missed something 🙂 Aislinn is not Vincent's lady. There's no guy at the party that resembles her in looks. You already know who Vincent's lady is.

So (sorry if this is obvious), it's one of Adela's brothers...the jerk wouldn't ask her for a dance, so that leaves the other two brothers, but I can't imagine her agreeing to dance with Alexis or Andrew. But Alastair would recognize him if it was someone Luna hired, even if I don't recognize, by your hints, who it's supposed to be (I'm sorry if you have to spell it out for me, but please do).

Andrew is not at the party. Anyway, Alexis is the only one who would dance with his sister. Edward was thinking about to ask Adela for dance and switch with Vincent because Vincent is dancing with Aislinn. But Edward never gets the chance because Alexis asks Adela for dance. The entire scene was viewed from Edward's perspective and he does not know Alexis, hence I did not spell out all names, that's why you thought I was using hints, but I wasn't 😁

I have a juicy recommendation on webtoon: GremoryLand

And another great comic which I read on the canvas first before it got on the featured section, it's now on the featured section: Lost in Translation

I'll let you know when I've read them! Thank you!

Also, are you satisfied with Tales of the Unusual, or do you wish it would keep going? I think I'm satisfied with all of the good stories I've already read, but if the author wrote more of course I'd read them quickly!

Well, I have lost the track of the story and I feel unsatisfied because I feel it's uncompleted. But the author wrote that she is going to republish it from the first episode, so perhaps she is going to move to the featured section.

Anyway, I wish there was an update on Midnight Poppy Land every fricking day 😆 can't wait till Saturday😜

Okay! I finished both of them (they're shorter than I expected), and I can't wait to read more! Great recommendations! I'm not going to read the original version of Lost in Translation, just the newer version, since Midnight Poppy Land, Unlovable Replacement, and Midnight Rain (in my opinion), are better after moving to Featured.

And yes, I want MORE MIDNIGHT POPPY LAND!

YESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OK6W_koKDTOqqqLDbIoPAkEpGcgrqItHzuEh1HH1Jl8

Thanks for telling me! It's been almost ten days since I last heard from you (of course I understand that you're busy!) and I really missed posting! I hope I can look forward to an extra special end-of-the-week treat!

KlutzyUnfoldedIberianmole-size_restricted.gif

But if you can't post this weekend, no pressure.

Last edited:
Also, I was watching Carole and Tuesday, and I found a funny song that I think you might like. It can be applied to:

-every annoying situation I experience
-every time my mother opens her mouth
-every Monday or Friday headache I get
-and more!

So, I hope it works the same for you. I can't give you the link here because the lyrics contain profanity, so please cut and paste this into a YouTube search bar:

Galactic Mermaid CD Version by Mermaid Sisters | Carole & Tuesday [1080p]

And select the song with this exact title (the thumbnail has a pink border around it), it's 2:24 minutes long.

Oh well...I could never imagine so much profanity in the lyrics...the audience in the short video scene from the anime, their expressions are priceless

That would be a good song to play in call centers. It would be very motivating for the sellers who are unable to sell.

YUyi.gif

Now I wanna do something funny. I want to share the name of the song, just like you shared with me, on a certain Facebook page. It's the Facebook page of a telemarketing company I used to work at before.
"Hey, if you wanna be more motivated to sell to customers and do cold calls, please listen to this song: Galactic Mermaid CD Version by Mermaid Sisters"

But the page moderators might recognize me because my site manager forced me to like their page and their posts some long time ago. I have removed my likes, but I never know. I will figure out something *evil laugh* 😈😂🤣

I agree, their reactions WERE priceless! I was looking for a song with a lot of profanity that wasn't a terrible rap song, and I finally found it the moment I stopped looking! Finally, my two-year quest has come to an end! I'm so glad you also thought it was funny.

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back