• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One The Gathering of Death Eater Children - OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
I was surprised when Mei's brother turned out to be alive and they ended the war differently than expected. Yuuta and Katsu reunited as friends which I did not expect. I thought someone was going to get killed when they started to fight. Now I am waiting on season 3, it was supposed to start on 5th January

I know! When I triple-checked that the release date for Season 3's first episode was January 5th, I laughed. (I thought I'd made a mistake and read it as July 5th because they both start with 'J' and end with 'Y'.)

I didn't expect Mei's brother to be alive, either. But to be honest, I didn't agree with his reason for staying dead to his family. He wasn't only punishing himself, but punishing his family as well. I expected Mei to punch him when she found out his reasons because that's what I would've done.

I wanted Katsu and Yuuta to become friends and get over their misunderstanding, but I didn't think it was possible because I felt sure that Yuuta wasn't forgiving and understanding enough to actually listen to Katsu and try to see it from his perspective.

I stopped loving Katsu (He was, I realize, trying to control Mei too much under the guise of 'protecting her' and that reminded me of Leigh a bit, where I feel like a small child unable to do anything right/on my own. I don't want that of a character I love, so I cannot love Katsu for those reasons. It took me a while to realize it, though, so I only started disliking Katsu at the end.) despite feeling bad after his backstory was revealed.

I don't really like Ryusaki because his personality isn't attractive to me (I don't know what it is exactly), and although he makes me laugh when he's being funny, he's too much of a perv, so maybe that's a part of why I don't like him? I'm not sure. However, I don't mind him marrying Mei, because he loves her, and believes in her, and never stopped her from participating in their missions to stop bay guys, encouraging her to train with him and become a stronger person. Helping her grow prevented me from disliking him. Katsu didn't do that, so _ him.

Katsu and the blonde princess (I think her name was Akane) might end up together, but I honestly don't care.

I didn't expect Yuuta to end up with someone who truly loves him. His dream to live in the palace and all that is being made a possibility, but I haven't forgotten about what he did to Mei. However, assuming he has really changed, I'm happy for him.

I didn't really care about the brown-haired guy in the first place, so the twists with his allegiance didn't interest me.

The coolest thing for me was realizing that Yuuta killed the Blood King with the holistic doctor's poison! That was my favorite plot twist in the whole webtoon thus far!

I just finished The Wrath & the Dawn and I'm the Grim Reaper! Wonderful recommendations! Thank you so much! I can't wait to read more! I loved them both, yet the latter interested me 10% more than the former, and so I was happy that there were more episodes out of the former.

:D I knew you would like them :D. By the way, I am going to finish my post tomorrow. I have been so busy. Besides working fulltime I have to prepare lunchbox to take with me to work every day and applying to other jobs at the same time 😆

You're doing a divine job of juggling everything! 👍 :33: I look forward to reading your post!

I also finished Simon Sues and Shiloh. Thank you so much! Out of this recent batch, I'm The Grim Reaper is my favorite one, followed closely by Not Even Bones. If you've got any more, please tell me! :csmile:

Should I cut out the McCunnen's entrance from my last post, and add it to my next one so that Aislynn can react to it in your next post? I really want to see her reaction to it. And I really want to see her reaction to Malice's costume. And, if you have time, her reaction to the twins' costumes and greetings, but this last thing isn't necessary.

Besides that (Aislynn's reactions are so cute so I don't want to miss any), I loved reading about everyone's costumes so far! It's a shame, though, that we picked the same costume: I was going to have the Masked Man dress as Heath Ledger's 'Joker', but if I'm not mistaken, Mulciber has dressed as 'Joker'. Oh, I know, I can still have him show up as the Joker, and he'll get angry when it looks like he's copying the professor. He deserves some more aggravation, so I'll do that.

Last edited:
No, do not cut out anything.

I will write my characters' reactions later in another post, I have planned for it.

Well I could never guess you would choose that costume because I thought you were going to have him to wear a mask as usual 😅

Great! Thank you!

One more thing: what was that word with the stars that you used in your post when Lily and her friends were talking? I couldn't figure it out. Maybe you could give me the definition (e.g., for b***h, it would be 'female dog'), or email it to me?

Sorry, I got confused because of all the extra stars.

(You wrote) s*****y
(I thought ) sessy
(I thought ) sesy

Have I been using stars wrong? I thought they were supposed to replace letters, but are you allowed to put as many stars as you want as long as the reader gets the point? No one taught me this. *Facepalms*

I do not intend to replace any letters with starts, but just to hide 16+ or 18 + rated words. I added the stars without realizing how many I added 😅 So you have not used the stars wrong.

Oh, ok! Thanks! I thought it was the word you usually write as 'sessy', but...oh, can you please fix the amount of stars so I don't get confused if I re-read it later? I might forget this conversation.

:xFoops: I finally put off finishing Days of Hana because I was worried about a really sad ending. And I got a really sad ending. I thought I would cry if Haru died, but I didn't. I actually appreciate the tragic ending instead of the happy ending in longer stories. This ending feels realistic to me. I loved it; the ending, the whole story, the cuteness, the art style...this story made me feel happy, angry, sad, and it made me laugh, and I praise a piece of fiction that does all that, and makes me want to see what happens next every minute by being so suspenseful. The comparisons to real-world issues were super cool. Thank you! 👍 👏 👏 👏 :csmile:

Yeah, the ending was really sad. I had this feeling that both Haru and Hook would die, but I never expected Choco and Miho to die as well. Jeff got what he deserved, the only thing I was really happy about.

Did you finish Ghost Wife?

Here's my drawing of Melody 😆 That's supposed to be a golden crown with doves facing west and east and flowers on her head.

29e9384ac1f3bc85ecfeb159d2847646.jpg

Yes! I completely forgot to discuss that with you! I appreciate that the author gave us some explanation for Damon's actions and behavior, and even wrapped up the relationship between Damon and Liz with a beautiful bow! It was such a sweet ending. If I could change one thing about the series, it would be that the monster/ghost/whatever fights could've been a bit shorter. Some of the fights bored me a bit. Other than that, I loved the webtoon.

Oh my gosh! That picture you made is amazing! I WISH I could draw like that! I'm like Rosaleya, where I can only draw scenery and food, but not humans or animals. It's beautiful!

I'm going to read your post now.

1580828040698.png

Is your dress inspired by Clove's? Whenever I (try to) draw humans, I usually use something to reference so that I don't mess up too much (even though that strategy rarely works for my human drawings).

No, I find the inspiration of the dress from another character, but it's not on webtoon, it's on webcomic ^^

-----

I have some questions, so I know what to write next in my post. If I have understood it correctly, the masked student killed two Hogwarts students at Hogwarts?

Three boys entered the boy's restroom and two of them injected the poison

The one who injected first went out and was devoured by the Edmund and his body was collected by his extension, so no traces are left after the body of the first boy

The second boy never followed him outside, so I assume he died in the bathroom

The third boy got knocked out so he never got injected

There are professors left at the castle who are not attending the party: Quinn, Blake, Andrew Dolohov & The Carrows. Rockwood is with his wife in their home in Hogsmeade, he is there with her and their child every weekend.

If this happened at Hogwarts, then two remaining boys will be discovered by the staff.

If Ravenna is not attending the party but remains at the castle, then she will probably discover this first?

----

Ravenna is busy elsewhere, so she will not discover it. There were three boys total in the bathroom (including the Masked Man), and he only took the soul of one, as a cockroach, before being forced to leave the other boys' soul untouched. Yes, the second boy died in the bathroom, since he was knocked out and got the poison injected into him by the first boy. There is nothing at the scene that reveals the Masked Man did this. Since he was moving around looking like a cockroach, no one saw him leave the castle. On the way there, he made certain that no one saw him. And none of the castle's occupants have any 'suspicions' about the Masked Man doing it. He will reveal himself as the culprit on Valentine's Day, but it has to come as a surprise to the normal residents at Hogwarts.

Alright, I was just thinking that two dead bodies in the bathroom will be discovered and the third will be reported missing. Now I know what to write after we are done with the Halloween Party.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back