• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Gathering (A Medieval Fantasy Roleplay)

Sub Genres
  1. LGTBQ
  2. Romance

Jess Buck

HELLA QUEER
Reyisha - Map COPY.jpg
Welcome Reyisha, a continent as old as time. Long ago, the four kingdoms of Reyisha were at war with each other. All sides suffered great losses, but eventually they came together to sign The Treaty of the Four. It took four weeks for the kingdoms to come to an agreement, and ever since they have celebrated the signing of the treaty with a festival on it's anniversary. Every other year, the kingdoms of Reyisha come together for a four week festival known as "The Gathering". The purpose of this festival is to promote unity, trade, and other such diplomatic endeavors. The host kingdom changes each year and this year it is to be held in the Southern Kingdom of Gairia. Each week is dedicated to a kingdom. The first week will be dedicated to Quenia, the second week to Aiwathen, the third to Erosan, and the last week will dedicated to the host kingdom of Gairia. While the original intention of this festival was for diplomatic reasons, the most popular festivity of The Gathering would be "The Matchmaking". This time honored tradition started a few years after The Treaty of the Four was signed. Each kingdom has their own matchmaker that will match noble youth to create advantageous alliances to not only keep the peace, but also create interesting talk for nobles and common folk alike.

Hello friends! This is a roleplay that I've been working on for quite while now and I think it is finally ready! I'm looking for a fairly large group of players to join this roleplay as there are quite a few predetermined roles that need filling, but this roleplay is not limited to those roles. If you think you'd be interested please let me know and I'll create a character thread once at least four people have shown interest.
A few things to note before you decide if you are interested:
1)
I do not reserve roles, and all characters are subject for approval.
2) I ask that all players create a minimum of two characters
3) I ask that if you are unable to commit to a new roleplay that you do not participate. It took me a long time to create the lore for this roleplay and I do not want to see it fail after all the hard work I put into it. I ask that you are able to post at least twice a week and your posts should have a minimum of one paragraph per character you are playing. If you do not think you can do that then I will politely ask you not to join. Thank you for your understanding.
4) Lastly, this roleplay is LGBTQ+ friendly. This world has no stigma on gender expression or sexuality so you are welcome to create characters off all different shapes, sizes, genders, and sexualities. This also means that you as a player must be okay with this. If you are not I kindly ask that you do not participate.

EDIT: Links Provided Below

Last edited:

Jess Buck

HELLA QUEER
Awesome! I'll get started on that character thread, a lore thread, and an OOC thread as well. Since a lot of our characters will be related It will be important to talk with one another and make sure we all have a good idea of where we want these characters to go.

Jess Buck

HELLA QUEER
Keithisbored Keithisbored Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread Duke of Doge Duke of Doge Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia

Here is the character thread, the lore thread, and OOC thread. If you have any questions about the world feel free to ask them in the OOC chat!

Last edited:

AldarisLordOfLight

Friend of Colors, Knight of the Pen, Cat Father
Still accepting? This looks interesting and I'm a sucker for a good fantasy world...

Suddenly have the urge to make this old, slightly wise and crazy captain of the guard. Who has seen a lot and pretty much acted as a nanny too which he verbally expresses he doesn't like it at all...

But is secretly okay with it since it reminds him of better and gentler days...

So yeah! I'm interested~

Jess Buck

HELLA QUEER
Still accepting? This looks interesting and I'm a sucker for a good fantasy world...

Suddenly have the urge to make this old, slightly wise and crazy captain of the guard. Who has seen a lot and pretty much acted as a nanny too which he verbally expresses he doesn't like it at all...

But is secretly okay with it since it reminds him of better and gentler days...

So yeah! I'm interested~
We absolutely are still accepting! Feel free to check out the characters thread and the ooc thread!

Maeve Valor

The Piratess Captain
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Are you still accepting people and has the rp already started?

Users who are viewing this thread