• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Galaxy is ours!

Headstrong Jack

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Eren Kruger picked up some scraps that could be used for parts in Tie Fighters on the planet of Orondia. He had been in need of credits since he had lost his job as an inquisitor because of well...a damn Jedi scum. Normally Ex inquisitors would have been dead but Eren was special to say the least. Not in a good way though like most parents would say to their children, more like an evil way. The Sith was masking his appearance as a Sith Lord so no one would ever know about his existence except the people close to him. Although he did know that his name carried a bit of weight in the empire, that is wanted dead. However he couldn't let those thoughts get to him as he had a job to do and he was going to do it well to get some credits. The amount of pain Eren brought many people throughout the galaxy was of no significance to him since he was just a bad egg. However, during his scavenge run he did encounter some Hutt cartel members harassing an old man.

"Please let me go," the old man begged as one of the cartel members held a blaster to his face seemingly about to shoot. Eren guessed the old man had a debt with the Hutt or something and didn't really bother helping but then looked closer at the old man and noticed his Imperial uniform. Now this could be my ticket off this shithole of a planet Eren thought to himself and ignited his red plasma blade walking towards the gangsters. The one holding the blaster at the man switched it to Eren but Eren already sliced his arm off and force pushed him into some crates. He force choked the next one tossing him to the side and used force lightening on the last one. He then looked at the old man with a forced polite smile, "Ah, admiral Harken a pleasure to see you...how have you been?"

Admiral Harken looked at the Sith and backed up, "You- you are supposed to be dead!" Eren smiled a little and nodded, chuckling at his shocked face seeing the inquisitor again. Harken reached for his commutation device but Eren pulled it out of his grasp with the force and caught it with his right hand crushing it. "Now now no need to call for backup," he said, "I busted wanted a ride out of this shithole." Harken raised an eyebrow at the Sith and laughed, "why didn't you just say so? Come with me." Harken led Eren to the Orondia refueling station where they were both met with a battalion of stormtroopers led by Iden Versio. It was clear that they were looking for something important around here since rumor had it an experimental droid was out somewhere in the galaxy and the empire wanted it back.

"Halt, no one uses this refueling station until we catch the droid," Iden explained to Harken and Eren which of course made Eren annoyed that they were blocking travel just because of this droid. "This is an outrage," Eren said and glared at Iden and clenched his fist, "if you don't let me and admiral harken through I am going to-" Iden seemed to know that name and nodded as she stepped out of the way, "I am so sorry sir." Harken didn't respond and instead just looked at her as he and Eren began to make their way to an imperial ship. "Wait a minute," Iden said pointing to Eren, "I know you...you're supposed to be dead." Harken began to sweat as helping an Imperial traitor could result in death. Suddenly Iden shot at Eren but he deflected the blaster bolt and dived for cover as the stormtroopers began to fire at him.

Princess Shiasy Varnia
Interactions: Open, Storm troopers, Eren Headstrong Jack Headstrong Jack
Mood: Cautious, wary, inquisitive

A dark brown cloak swirled around red legs as brilliant sapphire blue eyes scanned the refueling station from a corner. She had landed her ship to try to get some more fuel before continuing on her way. Her beaded feathers clanked against one another gently as her hands remained by her side and close to her lightsaber, her other one hidden on her back. The togruta fished out credits to pay for her fuel before she heard the commotion. "Halt!" The stern voice caused the royal togruta to pause and set her almond-shaped orbs on the stormtroopers now locking her way. "I just need to head out. I was only here for fuel." Shiasy spoke lightly, aiming to go around the troopers before her to head to her ship. As a hand rested on her shoulder, sapphire orbs narrowed and Shiasy immediately ducked and twisted the arm behind the trooper. "Don't mess with me." Her voice was cold and icy as she felt her hood slip a little.

A fellow trooper noted the girl's race and started firing stun bolts toward the duo, causing Shi to handspring away from danger, landing in a crouch. Within almost the span of 2 seconds, Shiasy had drawn her dual lightsabers and turned them on, deflecting the stun bolts away from her as she was pushed back toward Eren and Harken. The white blades hummed as she fought the small group, hissing as she felt the bolts go past her. With her own self being placed in a position between a Sith and an Imperial Admiral or the troopers.....she chose the former. Her eyes narrowed, and she used the force for the first time since leaving Tatooine, her hand outstretched as she fought to keep a stun bolt from hitting her. Sweat beading across her hidden face as she grits her teeth and dives to one side. She paused to pant heavily before turning to look at Eren and Harken "Why the heck are they after you?!" The soft voice was wary and unsure as blue orbs peered at the duo from under the shadows of a cloak hood.

Sith Lord Eren and Admiral Harken
Interactions- Talathel Talathel

"Well that is a long story to tell a stranger," Harken explained as he pulled out a blaster pistol and began to shoot at a stormtrooper hitting him in the head. Harken wasn't sure if he should trust this woman since she could turn on them. But it seemed like she decided to stick with them and wasn't going to kill Harken even though he was an Imperial admiral. "So, you're not going to cut me in half?" Harken asked her, he chuckled to himself as he contused shooting the troopers and peeking out from cover, He was lucky to be on her side instead of the receiving side. He was always looking to make new allies and was kind of an opportunist and since the empire likely would not give him mercy for helping a Togruta and a ex inquisitor he might as well switch sides. Harken hoped this person had a plan because Eren sure of hell would not have a good one.

"Darth Vader didn't kill me," Eren said to her coldly, "I was an inquisitor but a Jedi beat me....he punished me but I managed to escape and now they want me dead." Eren blocked a stun bolt with his lightsaber and reached his hand out to shoot force lightening out at some of the storm troopers causing them to fall over and die from the electric shock. Eren panted and ducked behind cover to catch his breath. He wasn't sure if they could get out of this.

"So Grey Jedi do you have a plan?" Harken asked her, "I do have a ship-" Harken's ship was then destroyed by a rocket trooper and Harken sighed, "well I did have a ship...crud!"​

Liquid - I​

There are 3 classical states of matter in the known universe. Solid, Gas, and Liquid. The nature of a liquid is fluid in shape, but definite in volume. It takes the form of any container it is placed into. In that way, biological lifeforms are like containers. They're a liquid that exists within a biologically developed container. Perhaps there are organs floating in the liquid, perhaps even connected to its walls, but they're mostly a liquid nonetheless.

The difference, is that when distorted, a liquid is normally unharmed. But if you take a living being's inner fluids, and force them out, they don't tend to live for very much longer unless their fluids are immediately returned or replaced. It's a delicate procedure to keep something alive. It's much easier to just cut ones losses and let a living thing die most of the time. At least, from the perspective of something that's not alive.

It was only a matter of time before the black box on the sarcophagus was located once more by the empire. The only issue was that it no longer contained it's old inhabitant. Whatever member of the galaxy's vast underworld had used his-or-her connections to secure a meeting on Orondia, no doubt thought they were getting a good deal. An experimental hunter killer droid, designed to be able to match sith lords and jedi masters alike in combat? Something like that would be the perfect bodyguard, or assassin.

Too bad it didn't agree.

Sometime after opening the the Sarcophagus, a pandoras box never to be released upon the world, or an ark of the covenant, it's visage a fatal countenance upon any onlooker. Perhaps that's going a bit far. But the main fact of the matter is that death would be a mercy compared to what was in store for anyone who thought that they could control the droid.

A hunter killer droid can be intelligent, but often they're still limited by their programming. The empire flew too close to the sun whenever they created one that wasn't. Something that learned at the same level... No... A higher level than any human. Something that didn't agree with them.

Trying to seal it away was a good idea. But luck would have it that the sealed sarcophagus meant to contain it, had been plundered by a group of space pirates, and sold off into the underworld. Eventually making its way to Orondia.

That brings us to now. The Imperium had been looking for the experimental droid for quite some time, when the black-box in it's sarcophagus activated due to its release, they knew exactly where the sarcophagus was. Then again, by now, any machinery that could've tracked the machine itself had been long-since disassembled or expelled from its body entirely.

A young human looking girl with greenish blonde hair, odd dark eyes, and strangely shaped pupils sat patiently outside the refueling station, but she was anything but human.

She was well aware of the commotion that was occurring past the wall that she sat against. On the contrary, those who would otherwise be looking for her, were effectively pre-occupied. It was better to let some nobodies deal with the stormtrooper squad rather than get involved herself. Especially if any of them had thermal detonators. Among all of the weapons that she had faced, thermal detonators were some of the most annoying. She reasoned that one of her orders of business once she got off this dump would be to find some sort of data on a heat-resistance technology to copy and integrate. Or better yet, an actual example to replicate.

Last edited:
Princess Shiasy Varnia
Interactions: Open, Storm troopers, Eren Headstrong Jack Headstrong Jack Headstrong Jack Headstrong Jack , Liquid Lord Moldoma Lord Moldoma
Mood: Cautious, wary, stressed, and focused

The togruta princess huffed in exasperation as she blocked a few bolts from hitting her, piercing gaze scanning the area carefully. "I have no i interest in killing, it is not my style, no matter if you are imperial or not." Her voice was icy cold as she ducked and whipped about, whacking a trooper with her arm. Her fangs bared as she paused to catch her breath. Her eyes narrowed as Eren spoke, and she rolled her eyes heavenward for patience. "Well, you can either follow or get lost, but don't blame me if they somehow get you." She murmured. The jedi-in-hiding duck rolled and popped up into a straight sprint toward her ship. She passed a figure sitting outside the wall, not paying any attention to the new figure as she aimed for her ship. As she ran, she kept one saber on while she placed the other one on her hip. The white blade whirring as she tried to keep deflecting stun bolts.

The girl quickly bolted up her open hatch, finding her way to her pilot's seat before she began to fire up the engines. Her eyes focused as she tried to ignore the fact she still had her cloak on. Her fingers worked with the controls over the stress of the time she had. She didn't even turn around as she aimed to get her ship up in the air before they were completely grounded.
"Strap in, and don't touch anything." The bossy togruta yelled over the sound of her ship.

Eren
Interaction- Lord Moldoma Lord Moldoma Talathel Talathel

Eren nodded at her words and watched the Togruta run to her ship and thought to follow her because he wanted to get off this planet. He did secretly like how feisty this woman appeared to be. He was about to run when he saw a little girl sitting there like she was oblivious to everything going on, Eren did not know that she was not human and if he did would he care? Probably because the droid was going to kick his ass like there was no tomorrow. But he thought that he should at least warn the girl of the danger that the empire posed.

"Hey kid are you stupid?" Eren asked bluntly and rudely loud enough so the little girl could hear him. He was perplexed on why this little girl was just sitting there when a bunch of storm troopers were just firing at them. He blocked more stun bolts from the storm troopers and began to make a run for the Togruta's ship and rushed in. He was about to strap in but then saw Harken on the ground about to be surrounded by stormtroopers and quickly jumped out of her ship. "You'll thank me later," Eren said to Shivasy. He was going to get those imperial area codes from Harken so in the future they would have no problem landing anywhere in the future. He rolled to cover determined to get to Harken before anyone else could. "You're my one ticket out Togruta!" Eren yelled back to her, "if you leave without me then the next time I see you won't be so pretty." Hopefully that threat would keep her grounded but she likely would not hear it over the sound of her ship.

"hey you," Eren said to the girl who was just sitting against the wall, "can you grab me that dead Admiral's data pad?" It was just out of Eren's reach as stun bolts were being directed at him mostly. Of course asking the kid he called stupid was ironic but he didn't care at all.

Eren
Interaction- Lord Moldoma Lord Moldoma Talathel Talathel

Eren nodded at her words and watched the Togruta run to her ship and thought to follow her because he wanted to get off this planet. He did secretly like how feisty this woman appeared to be. He was about to run when he saw a little girl sitting there like she was oblivious to everything going on, Eren did not know that she was not human and if he did would he care? Probably because the droid was going to kick his ass like there was no tomorrow. But he thought that he should at least warn the girl of the danger that the empire posed.

"Hey kid are you stupid?" Eren asked bluntly and rudely loud enough so the little girl could hear him. He was perplexed on why this little girl was just sitting there when a bunch of storm troopers were just firing at them. He blocked more stun bolts from the storm troopers and began to make a run for the Togruta's ship and rushed in. He was about to strap in but then saw Harken on the ground about to be surrounded by stormtroopers and quickly jumped out of her ship. "You'll thank me later," Eren said to Shivasy. He was going to get those imperial area codes from Harken so in the future they would have no problem landing anywhere in the future. He rolled to cover determined to get to Harken before anyone else could. "You're my one ticket out Togruta!" Eren yelled back to her, "if you leave without me then the next time I see you won't be so pretty." Hopefully that threat would keep her grounded but she likely would not hear it over the sound of her ship.

"hey you," Eren said to the girl who was just sitting against the wall, "can you grab me that dead Admiral's data pad?" It was just out of Eren's reach as stun bolts were being directed at him mostly. Of course asking the kid he called stupid was ironic but he didn't care at all.

The girl stood up, pushing off the ground, and stepping casually over to the datapad. Leaning down, she took it in her hand "You mean this datapad?" She called over, questioning Eren. "Hmm... I don't know. What benefit do I get out of helping you?" She inquired, her face taking on a devious expression as she said so, obviously hoping to get something extra out of Eren, or manipulate him into bringing her along while he made his escape.

A stray stun-shot impacted her arm. Normally such an occurrence on a human would be an easy path to losing a limb. The small arms concussive blast however, simply caused a destruction of the sleeve to the girl's coat. Underneath the remnants of the sleeve, it suddenly became abundantly clear about the girl's lack of humanity, as the unintentionally impacted portion of her skin shifted and formed into a metallic, black material in response, before returning to normal.

"Hold that thought, kreedle, I need to deal with something..." She said, throwing an insult at Eren, a person she had just met, essentially referring to him as a mere insect. She turned around, her smile turning into an uncanny frown in a single fluid motion. "Now, about your attitude adjustment, meatbags..." She says, her eyes flashing as she pointed a partially raised finger at the trooper who had shot her. The musculature around her arm bulging against the sleeve of her jacket, expanding, before quickly retracting, as her finger, now sharpened into a sharp, rigid black extension extended at several hundreds of meters per-second. Piercing through the helmet of the trooper who had shot her, curving, and then piercing another trooper's helmet, rinse and repeat until she had momentarily killed nearly 4 troopers in a single attack.

The tendril undulated, whipping back out of her target's heads and sending a flash of blood out from the holes it left in their helmets, cleaning itself through the motion of slinging off the blood that had gathered on the tendril. It then slimily retracted like a long, snaky black tape measure. Snaking back into the form of a finger. "Insects like that should know their place. But for them..." She briefly calculated all of the horrendous and gruesome scenarios that she could've inflicted upon the troopers. "...I guess death was a mercy."

"Now, where were we? Didn't you want me to do something for you? Oh. Yeah, that's right, you wanted me to give you this datapad." The girl says. "And I asked you: What do I get in return?" She inquires yet again, this time expecting Eren to be able to answer, as she had yet to be interrupted again.

Princess Shiasy Varnia
Interactions: Eren, Liquid Headstrong Jack Headstrong Jack Lord Moldoma Lord Moldoma
Mood: Extremely Annoyed, worried, and focused

Shiasy rolled her eyes heavenwards for patience as she listened to the vague threat of the Sith towards her. As she kept herself focused on making sure her ship could fly, she gently took off her cloak. Setting her usual piece of clothing on her seat. Her lekku picked up the vibrations of the fighting as she sighed quietly. Grey-blue orbs scanned her controls warily as she fingered her headpiece. The feathers hung from the akul-tooth headpiece, the padawan braid contrasting against the orange of her skin and white/blue markings delicately. She wasn't exactly thrilled with her predicament, but she knew better than to argue with a Sith. Especially one just as powerful, if not a smidgen more so, than herself. Shiasy knew her midichlorian count was high, especially for one her age - it didn't mean she was going to explain why she was alone without a jedi mentor, owning a ship, and dealing/saving a sith. That would not turn into a pleasant conversation.

"If you are almost done there, we need to leave! I am not risking my ship." Shiasy called from her seat, allowing her voice to carry easily and hoping it would cut through the blaster sounds from outside. Her eyes turned back as she stretched, allowing her sabers to clink against one another gently before she fingered them fondly. White lightsabers weren't common at all - but they spoke of her true desire to protect and her pure soul. Togruta were known to be fierce warriors, and she would gladly show that sith her true image if he annoyed her anymore than already.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back