• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Galaxy is ours! Star Wars interest check

Headstrong Jack

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey Everyone, so I was thinking about. pitching a small group role-play about a group of unlikely allies traversing the galaxy with the empire hunting them down kinda like rebels and the bad batch. The rules are simple, no canon characters allowed, no overpowered force abilities, being overpowered can work at certain times, and do not kill anyone's character without permission. Also other character types are more than welcome here than just a runaway Jedi looking to hide away.

I have an OC I'd like to use. Is it alright if I use my own CS?

Currently working on a 1x1 star wars rp, but I feel like I could add this to my list too. Interested!

tentatively interested. I have a twi'lek space pirate that might fit... but that all depends on the setting and plot you have in mind. What exactly is the direction you are wanting to go with this RP? Like, how are you planning to get everyone under the same course of storyline?

oops. I forgot to unfollow this. Since the thread and corresponding RP are dead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back