• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic The Galaxia Space Station (Interest Check)

Okay was thinking of an ambassador from a nearby planet, but how would that work out? Would I make up a planet and race?

do you have room for a slightly elitist cyborg female pilot and her AI companion?
“We here onboard the Galaxia hope to see you and any companions you may have soon on the station.”
- Director Washington of the Galaxia

Okay was thinking of an ambassador from a nearby planet, but how would that work out? Would I make up a planet and race?
“Good ambassador, we are always happy to see a harbinger of peace among the stars, come aboard our ship. Welcome to the Galaxia.”
- Director Washington of the Galaxia

If you’d like you can make a race and planet, it doesn’t have to be the entire history of their species but a short description of where they’re from and what the race is like in the CS or in a PM would be fine.

@MrGlitchy
How would you feel about a 'Pirate King' being on the station? Given the low level of staff, the King and Director could have an uneasy deal that that the pirates scare off any riff-raff and the directory allows them to use the station as there home. Maybe he uneasily looks aside as long as any crimes don't impact visitors to the station or anyone too important from the Arditi Empire ( Mekuto Mekuto )

@MrGlitchy
How would you feel about a 'Pirate King' being on the station? Given the low level of staff, the King and Director could have an uneasy deal that that the pirates scare off any riff-raff and the directory allows them to use the station as there home. Maybe he uneasily looks aside as long as any crimes don't impact visitors to the station or anyone too important from the Arditi Empire ( Mekuto Mekuto )
The station isn't in our space so the jurisdiction would prevent us from acting.

The station isn't in our space so the jurisdiction would prevent us from acting.
Could be a little bit of a diplomatic nightmare. I can't see a lot of information on the Empire at the moment (I'm still reading through everything) but what might be fun is if the Ariditi Empire was either;
- Making dodgy deals with the pirates for contraband or to direct raids at an opposing faction, causing some tension with the Director, OR
- Under occasional raid by the pirates, but mostly low-key enough not to warrant serious retaliation

Could be a little bit of a diplomatic nightmare. I can't see a lot of information on the Empire at the moment (I'm still reading through everything) but what might be fun is if the Ariditi Empire was either;
- Making dodgy deals with the pirates for contraband or to direct raids at an opposing faction, causing some tension with the Director, OR
- Under occasional raid by the pirates, but mostly low-key enough not to warrant serious retaliation
I haven't posted info on them yet, but they went very militaristic after their Homeworld was conquered 200 odd years ago. They took it back, but the damage was done, they would react to a pirate raid with a fleet. They're not the largest or most advanced military in the galaxy, but they are the most serious.

As for dodgy deals with pirates, they are known as arms dealers,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back