• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic The Galactics

peachuu

*:・゚✧𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉*:・゚✧
idea:
There is a race called "The Galactics", where airships are sent out into the galaxy to perform a race. Thing is, you can either destroy or take over ships as you go along. It's sort of a sandbox voltron, I suppose. But anyways, what these people don't realize, is that the government (The Colonies) are using it as a way of population control, and the very few who do remain safe and sound, are kept captive and brainwashed into the world's militia.
This rp is obviously made for a ton of characters, and of course we will have many starting off as well.

--------------------------------
roles:
Here are some roles to have us start off the rp with.
When new characters are added (if they are), they will become a crew member automatically

Captain: taken ( peachuu peachuu )
Second in command: Taken ( Zemfro Zemfro )
Pilots: 1st- ( q r o w q r o w ), 2nd- ( Risk Risk )
Techie: ( TheHufflepuffRabbit TheHufflepuffRabbit )
Weapons master: ( r e i r e i )
Medic: ( Mike Mike )

(this is a first come, first serve basis!!!!! I will explain these in more detail later)

the|galactics;
giphy.gif

plot:

“The Galactics. A universal renown race created by one of the finest leaders of the government of the world; The Colonies, as they call themselves. This race has been held every decade for over 300 years. Generally, there is a great pride in winning these races, for not only do you receive a lifetime award for your city and family, but you also get to feel that pride when you meet the leaders themselves. Such a wonderful opportunity!

So come sign up today to represent your city, for a chance to be the champion Galactic!”

Jack turned off the T.V in annoyance at the commercial, fighting the urge to break it’s screen from chucking is coffee mug at it. He tensed, gripping his hug as he finished the last of the warm comfort. Resting the cup on his desk, he walked out of his room, the automatic door sliding across with ease. The ship was dark as he wandered the empty halls of his once busy crew.

“I have to try again.” he mumbled, staring off into the dark, the murmur of the ship’s engine echoing along with his voice.

craftedbywheat.

Last edited:
Ajksbdb hmm. I shouldn't but, I'm gonna.

Can I reserve first pilot?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back