• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic The Galactic Order (Reboot - Co-gm needed!)

Well, now I actually have some time on my hands so Let's see how this goes.

Okay great! If ur interested in co-gm id be grateful af. I have a lot planned. Shops, assignments, creatures, petty gangs and more lore. Not to mention I've been wanting to revise the cs

I have no reason to. It certainly does seem interesting and I've GMed/Co-GMed a lot in the past.
Then it's settle! You'll be my assistant. I'll pm you and give u the run down to the first arc for book one.

Oh is there anything i should do so people know your co-gm?

Then it's settle! You'll be my assistant. I'll pm you and give u the run down to the first arc for book one.

Oh is there anything i should do so people know your co-gm?
I'll let ppl know if anything. That being said, be prepared for an onslaught of questions from me lmao. I wanna know the universe and narrative, forwards, backwards, inside and outside

Users who are viewing this thread

Back