• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic The Galactic Order (ignore pages)

Lol. Bro i almost gave u a few extra points there 😂
Lmao let’s not mess up the balance more than my character already has! xD
Hopefully I can play a good miniboss that keeps appearing for everyone without overdoing it.

Dice rolls don't have to decide everything! So you have like base stats maybe, so like a +5 to your attack versus someone with +1 to their attack and you both roll a D6 and add that to your modifier? So the chance of the person with +1 attack dealing more damage is still there, but much lower. Stuff like that!

Questions, how often do you require posts to be and how often? Im good with longish posts but bc i dont have internet at home i can'tpost daily.
Also, are there links for cs's and such yet? I dont see them, then again the format has changed so much i might just bemissing it :p

Questions, how often do you require posts to be and how often? Im good with longish posts but bc i dont have internet at home i can'tpost daily.
Also, are there links for cs's and such yet? I dont see them, then again the format has changed so much i might just bemissing it :p

Hey! How does four times out of the week? A minimum of two paragraghs.

Kloudy Kloudy

I forgot to comment on this earlier. Vympiri are extremely loyal to each other. If u killed your sir you'd be branded unfit to be close to Dracula and be branded a traitor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back