• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic The Galactic Order (ignore pages)

Well, if it stacks up with the rest of the discord, it should be easy to start it up.
If you decide to do that, I'mma do some questions there: Lore related, actually.
Sorry for the wait, it seems like we're in opposite time zones. D:
Also, don't expect me to respond over the weekends- I'm typically inactive on them.
Just one problem after another, isn't it?

Well, if it stacks up with the rest of the discord, it should be easy to start it up.
If you decide to do that, I'mma do some questions there: Lore related, actually.
Sorry for the wait, it seems like we're in opposite time zones. D:
Also, don't expect me to respond over the weekends- I'm typically inactive on them.
Just one problem after another, isn't it?
No worries. Life is more than rp lol I'll see if i can find someone to help me start this up

New interest check with a discord and I'm sure this will survive again longer than it has.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back