• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic The Galactic Order (ignore pages)

I was thinking of making a mature vympiri if that’s okay.

Hmm. Seems intriguing. I think I'll check it out. It's been a while since I roleplayed though.

Hmm. Seems intriguing. I think I'll check it out. It's been a while since I roleplayed though.
Cmon buddy, time to get back in the game! I’ve been meaning to rp with you for a while anyway, so this is the perfect opportunity.

I'm down! How is the combat system gonna work? Is it purely based off stats, so there is no room for dice rolls or anything of random sort?

I'm down! How is the combat system gonna work? Is it purely based off stats, so there is no room for dice rolls or anything of random sort?

Hmmm. I was thinking everything would be based off stats but maybe a dice roll every pvp would shake things up a little. What ya think?

I’m good with using dice if y’all want~

Last edited:
I dont want everything to be decided by dice roll. Thats the point of giving stats. Two dice roll to give some of weaker stats some kind of handicap. I want op characters to be op and weaker characters to become op throughout the rp

I dont want everything to be decided by dice roll. Thats the point of giving stats. Two dice roll to give some of weaker stats some kind of handicap. I want op characters to be op and weaker characters to become op throughout the rp
I think it’s of a case of “I have 33 str so I roll a 1-33 str dice and my opponent has 20 def so they roll a 1-20 def dice and whoever has the higher roll wins” scenario. Either way I don’t mind though.

I think it’s of a case of “I have 33 str so I roll a 1-33 str dice and my opponent has 20 def so they roll a 1-20 def dice and whoever has the higher roll wins” scenario. Either way I don’t mind though.

Interesting. I was thinking something totally different. Your idea seems like it could be useful in giving weaker players a chance and may prove to be more fun.

I might join at some point, but I am currently unsure since the database is quite big and I never worked with a big database before!
Dont let the database intimidate u! You just need to understand the ranking, crafts and lvl up. Then pick a side! I'll post npcs and their stats with each encounter

Users who are viewing this thread

Back