• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic The Galactic Order (ignore pages)

DarknessSama17

A star can't shine without darkness
It has been little over a decade since the humans inhabitants of Lore discovered life outside of their planet.

For Millenia it was a secret known only to select few. Now that humankind has connected with fellow mortal races as well as discovered space travel, they take their seat on the Galactic Council and fight in the Galactic Order of Knights.

The Order is facing battles on three fronts. They must face the cullumbi, the criminal organization known as Blackknife amd the forces of the dark god.

With The Order growing in strenght, so do the forces of the dark god, Darqus. The god of darkness has been kept inside of a man for over twenty years now and the Darkness Barer has disappeared.

Our story begins with high ranking knights taking on apprentices. These young knights have some experience thanks to the Sword and Shield Program. This program took prodigies whom graduated from the university and gave them missions newbie knights would not normally see.

With their training complete, they are ready to apprentice under the best The Order has to offer.

Heroes and villains
Heroes fight for under the Galactic order and for the mortal race. They are task with taking down the forces of the dark god and traitors to the mortal species.

Villains are criminals, mortals who have taken to the darkness in theor hearts. They oppose the Galactic Order and commit horrible deeds. Players can choose to be independent or work under the Blackknife, a powerful criminal organization.

Players can also choose to be a cullumbi mob boss or lieutenant.

Gameplay
This rp will feature small scale battles as will as massive ones. Combat can take place on planets or even in space thanks to mana (check the database thread). Their can be pilots but the more powerful knights can use mana to fight in the void of space.

Battles will be decided by stats. It is recommended that players participating in combat get together and discuss the outcome as i would like to avoid player deaths for a good while. Its recommended but not maditory.

There will be a leveling system so players will earn chances to increase their stats as well as unlock better materials and gear.

Last edited:
Hello guys. This is a novel series I'm working on called, Knights of Lore. It starts off on one planet but later i plan on introducing space travel and the other races. I'm hoping this to will help me get a feel for things. See what works and what doesn't. I feel like we're gonna have a great time though. Let me know what ya think!

There will be other playable races if we manage to get ten players. Both villains and Knights will be in the mix. I'll post more Lore and a cs template once we have at least five players

Yo! I'm interested! Where do we sign up and when do we start?

I'm hoping to get four more people. Tbh if we could get ten that would be so cool but we at least need four more.
I'll put up a character sheet template soon and make a thread for lore

Users who are viewing this thread

Back