• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic The future of superheroes (1x1)

MothMagic

i just really like moths ok.
Years have passed, the world has advanced and so has crime. Drug lords own the streets and all the police force can do is watch while the once prosperous city of Samet becomes corrupt with a new drug, OASIS, a hallucinogenic that kills. The capital grows fidgety as the city falls so in a final ditch effort they send their best to hunt down the head of the snake, the leader of all crime.

Hello! In this rp I will be playing the crime leader and you will be playing the person sent to save the city (this can be switched around if you really want) it will start with an investigation on both parts and will lead to when they meet, I can control the police or you can and this rp can go any way you want. Any questions feel free to ask!

Years have passed, the world has advanced and so has crime. Drug lords own the streets and all the police force can do is watch while the once prosperous city of Samet becomes corrupt with a new drug, OASIS, a hallucinogenic that kills. The capital grows fidgety as the city falls so in a final ditch effort they send their best to hunt down the head of the snake, the leader of all crime.

Hello! In this rp I will be playing the crime leader and you will be playing the person sent to save the city (this can be switched around if you really want) it will start with an investigation on both parts and will lead to when they meet, I can control the police or you can and this rp can go any way you want. Any questions feel free to ask!
hey this sounds really interesting!! do you mind PMs? I’d love to play ‘the savior’

Users who are viewing this thread

Back