• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The future of Jarack:: medieval fantasy with four kingdoms vying for control! (Open) ((we need some replacing))

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
20210528_134944.jpg
A long time ago, the three kingdoms of Jarack were in constant battle.
To save you all the trouble I'll just touch on a few things...

Jareedi rules Jarack, With fire and metal they consistently win the wars fought against Maho over many years. Always expanding further and further.
They forged the armies that could conquer Maho and march onward to Akuma but it was in no way a easy victory.
The magic king chose to surrender rather than request assistance from the tribals of Akuma.
This led to the creation of Rolragga, the best of Jareedi and Maho fused into one beautiful enchanted city.
In current days, Jarack lives in a age of uneasy peace.

With a new Magic King scheming,
A Akuma chief being chosen as a leader,
Aswell as a brand new first time ever Fire Queen.
They have managed to form a alliance between the three kingdoms...
Offering their children and other important figures as marriage canidates as a way to strengthen the bonds between them.
===============================
This is a medieval fantasy world with magic and monsters, while this may seem like a political sort of deal with characters working and plotting against each other that is only half of it, There is two main narratives at play here...
1) who shall rule Jarack? Each kingdom has the means to rule, some easier than others but all three wish to sit on top with the other two being subservient.

2) a fourth faction moves to invade Jarack, they rival all of Jaracks kingdoms and could easily defeat them all one by one.
Only one kingdom knows of these foriegn invaders.

If you choose to play you shall be making a character to fill a role,
Jareedi, Maho and Akuma each have different agendas and goals which I shall give to each player as needed.

A party is being thrown in Rolragga, the three rulers have each sent representatives of their land.
The important figures here being the Princes and princesses with the knights and nobles from each kingdom.

Each ruler is lucky enough to be blessed with three children of age, (a Prince a princess and a extra, you can decide)
Each kingdom has sent a entourage to accompany these members of nobility.
If you wish to make a character please post here what kingdom your character is from and what role they play.
For example
"I'd like to play as a Warrior/knight of Akuma"
So I'd tag that person where relevant and everyone knows that spot is taken.
Know that there is only three princes/princess of marrying age for each faction.
I aim to make the CS page soon but I'll remind you if you reserve a limited role and do not make a cs in time you can lose your spot to someone quicker.

(I'll most likely have a character of some importance in each faction but I only plan on making one Prince. Most likely from Akuma.)

Akuma faction
(Strange technology and rare magic. Seen as dangerous savages)
Akuma’s king shall be played by me
Eldest prince- NeonFlow NeonFlow
princess-
Prince -
Elite Warrior- Stern LuLuLu Stern LuLuLu
Advisor-

Jareedi kingdom
(Fire, water an earth magic aswell as talented blacksmiths. Seen as outstanding warriors)
The Fire Queen shall be played by me
Prince- Vexumin Vexumin
Princess- lumbago lumbago
Princess- jujutsu
Elite knight- NeonFlow NeonFlow

Maho kingdom
(Home of magic, birthplace of Artefacts and enchantments. Seen as brilliant mages)
The magic king is played by me
/Prince- Historia Calamatium Historia Calamatium
Kings kid 2
Kings kid 3
Royal adviser-
Elite Spellsword- NeonFlow NeonFlow
Let me know if your keen or have questions.
OOC here
Cs page here

Last edited:
Oh so very interested... I'd maybe like to play an Advisor to the Maho kingdom.

So I can be a spy for the Maho? If not, I can choose something else.
Sorry, I meant the only place a Jareedi spy could access to effectively gain information is in the land of Maho.

None are really able to spy on Akuma due to their kingdom being secluded and fortified.
A reason why Maho and Jareedi are trying to offer arranged marriages, in hopes of learning more about each land

Also I'm happy to accept multiple characters from players but to avoid information bias I'd prefer each player stick to one faction.

Greetings. I'd be interested in playing a princess of Jareedi. ^^ May I ask what your expectations are for activity and post lengths?

Greetings. I'd be interested in playing a princess of Jareedi. ^^ May I ask what your expectations are for activity and post lengths?
Seeing as we could have a fair few players I'm not putting anything ridiculous.

I'm thinking two paragraphs at a minimum once a week.
To keep people from getting left behind a post order will be established and I hope to use OOC to keep everyone good

Good evening!
I’m super interested, can I please be the royal advisor for Akuma?
Also character wise, what are the ages you’re mainly looking out for this specific roleplay?

I have sent a pm to each group explaining some of the info and goals each faction ruler has, I'd rather start this rp proper once we have enough heirs for each group and warriors that aren't played by me in each group haha

CS page will go up soonish but feel free to post your own in the pm

If the Maho Prince is still available may I reserve the spot?
Someone originally claimed one of those spots but it has recently been cleared! You can reserve a spot for a week before I open it up again.

(Assuming you make no progress on the cs after being invited to the pm)
((For those who are slowly chipping at a cs while dealing with life you don't need to worry))

Someone originally claimed one of those spots but it has recently been cleared! You can reserve a spot for a week before I open it up again.

(Assuming you make no progress on the cs after being invited to the pm)
((For those who are slowly chipping at a cs while dealing with life you don't need to worry))
Gimme 4 hours. I adore medieval settings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back