• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The future of Jarack:: medieval fantasy with four kingdoms vying for control! (Open) ((we need some replacing))

Americas Got Talent Reaction GIF by Got Talent Global

Bring it on, sandwich boy seasonedcat seasonedcat

First post was written and you didn't let me know if you were joining, so I hadn't invited you to the pm to read info on the faction before making a cs.

First post was written and you didn't let me know if you were joining, so I hadn't invited you to the pm to read info on the faction before making a cs.
I’ll be honest, I am new to RPnation (though have experience with sites like it) and I was unaware that the first post was already posted. It is on me though for not letting you know that I could play Maho as well. I’m still interested in playing but I’ll edit it my CS to fit in whatever role, and I understand if you don’t want me participating.

Slight bump,
We need the following to join asap...
Two members of maho royalty,
A prince or princess from Jareedi,
Support characters in any faction,

If you wish to join please tag me with the role you would like and the faction you'd prefer. Once you have done so I can invite you to a pm with info on said faction and the cs making process

Slight bump,

If you wish to join please tag me with the role you would like and the faction you'd prefer. Once you have done so I can invite you to a pm with info on said faction and the cs making process
Hello! I would like to declare for Maho ^^

Slight bump,

I would like to join Maho's Royalty

Slight bump,

hi, what would a support character look like? i’m definitely interested if there’s room :)

hi, what would a support character look like? i’m definitely interested if there’s room :)
Knight or guard of some sort, a advisor to royalty, a servant, a distinguished noble trusted by the ruler of said faction you'd prefer

would a royal guard be alright? maybe for akuma
That can work but if you wanted to be of the royal sort Maho or Jareedi would be the go aha
Akumans are labeled as a kingdom so I can summarise better but in truth their just a bunch of tribals under one banner

That can work but if you wanted to be of the royal sort Maho or Jareedi would be the go aha
Akumans are labeled as a kingdom so I can summarise better but in truth their just a bunch of tribals under one banner
sounds good, i’ll try to get a cs up sometime soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back