• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The Frontier Initiative - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
So quick question/clarification.

Which group is on Krasivyy currently? Cause I saw some mentions of other expedition groups coming and going

Which group is on Krasivyy currently? Cause I saw some mentions of other expedition groups coming and going
Viper can say for sure, but I believe we are the third group as Plebian said. I think 1st and 2nd groups are on the planet I think we are relieving the first group that landed.

But what if I give you a nice dip in the bathtub with your power still on? Your bread will really be toasted then.
While my servos and gears prefer oil to water I am tested for 20,000 hours in saltwater conditions, it will take more than mere water to fry me. In fact, frying me does not even begin to be an issue until 300 celsius when my metal will begin to discolor due to heat.
When do you fry Human?

While my servos and gears prefer oil to water I am tested for 20,000 hours in saltwater conditions, it will take more than mere water to fry me. In fact, frying me does not even begin to be an issue until 300 celsius when my metal will begin to discolor due to heat.
When do you fry Human?
Easy 200 Celsius in my stealth suit. And maintain digital invisibility for 10 minutes under such conditions.

Easy 200 Celsius in my stealth suit. And maintain digital invisibility for 10 minutes under such conditions.
Fascinating, that would be an intriguing challenge for my sensor array.
Till then here is your 200-celsius toast. *lifts plate of ashes

(being a sassy robot may be too much fun. I may need to carry bread around just for the joke at all times.)

Fascinating, that would be an intriguing challenge for my sensor array.
Till then here is your 200-celsius toast. *lifts plate of ashes

(being a sassy robot may be too much fun. I may need to carry bread around just for the joke at all times.)
You're about as useful as that NCO who made skin wallets in the African savannah. *Looks at the Ash toast.*

You're about as useful as that NCO who made skin wallets in the African savannah. *Looks at the Ash toast.*
Unlike said NCO if you stand behind me I can stop a.50 caliber round determine its origin and return fire.
*tosses plate of ashes over shoulder.
And still hold more money.

I think Viper mentioned that we're 3rd Expedition Group.
Viper can say for sure, but I believe we are the third group as Plebian said. I think 1st and 2nd groups are on the planet I think we are relieving the first group that landed.

What Pleb and Cali said, all player characters are part of the 3rd Krasivyy Expedition. Half (give or take) of the NPC-roster will be folks from the 2nd Krasivyy Expedition whereas members of the 1st Krasivyy Expedition are being relieved and rotated back home to Sol once all you guys touch down at Camp Endeavor.

This is, mind you, excluding colonists whom are settling the planet permanently- until the UN stops caring about their rights and the ICCA starts demanding rent for lodging. ;D

Viper Actual Viper Actual So Vipe, will Miss Naval Intelligence Hostile Takeover be Leo's handler?

"Gunny, I wasn't looking at her business portfolio."

Maybe, she might just end up being his local liaison if nothing else. Depends entirely on whether or not it pays off for Calypso to have her know about Leo.

"Gunny, I wasn't looking at her business portfolio."

Maybe, she might just end up being his local liaison if nothing else. Depends entirely on whether or not it pays off for Calypso to have her know about Leo.
"Check your mouth, find your chair... And get set for a stealth drop!"

Affirmative.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back