• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The Frontier Initiative - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Viper Actual Viper Actual I'm thinking between a THE Engineer or Calypso Spy...

Or if all else fails...

Basically this video.

ancient aliens GIF

That works with me! I have an SSID-rep NPC lined that you could, uhm, strategize with as well if needed be.
Thanks my guy although I don't want to overstretch you with all these extra characters. I'll probably have my character be a team coordinator and report to some mysterious superior. Layers of Shadows.. 😉

Alright, CS finished. The face claim was the best one I could find and yes it is Fallout inspired. Just ignore the pip-boy on his wrist, will you?

Great sheets so far guys, looking forward to seeing the rest of the roster!

Discord invited will be sent out within a day or two. (Though right now this thread serves as a solid base for OOC-chatter.)

I love the nickname Best-By, it implies he has a clear-cut expiration date like a pack of sausages do.
Well, my intention was in reference to the viability and volatility of information. It is also a reference to Clarence L. Best, founder of Caterpillar as with Leo's name sharing his initials since Leo started as a THE engineer before I converted him into a Calypso Spy.

Great sheets so far guys, looking forward to seeing the rest of the roster!
Apologies for the delay, had a few weirdly scheduled shifts at work. Should have my Character posted tomorrow morning. 🤞

Alas! My character has been approved... let the evil corporate schemes begin!
Mike Myers Evil Laugh GIF

I hope you all like FASF 13 or Titus as he likes to be called!

He will do as you command unless he doesn't like you... then he will turn off his audio receptors. Orders don't have to be followed if they aren't heard.

You madman you actually made a sentient toaster! Titus has my respect and admiration, and I wish I'd actually thought to ask if I could play a toaster before settling on an inferior organic being.

Please at some point in the RP hand him bread so he can make you toast.
Why you do this?...

I was perfectly fine with being miserable at work and then you just had to post this and crack me up.. 🥲

I hope you all like FASF 13 or Titus as he likes to be called!

He will do as you command unless he doesn't like you... then he will turn off his audio receptors. Orders don't have to be followed if they aren't heard.
I feel like the jarheads are going to abuse him. They'll be drawing straws on who goes in and they're like, "Hey, let's just send the tin can. Nobody cares about a bucket of bolts. Heh heh heh!"

I mean, if you have to choose between a human that has a bad habit of going squish when presented with anything life-threatening and a titanium-alloy sentient toaster that probably has like three different backups of their hard drive at any given time, aren't you going to send the toaster?

I mean, if you have to choose between a human that has a bad habit of going squish when presented with anything life-threatening and a titanium-alloy sentient toaster that probably has like three different backups of their hard drive at any given time, aren't you going to send the toaster?

It depends- did the human generate bad press for a nameless megacorp?

I love Farrah's nickname section, "Doc with varied levels of urgency." Got a chuckle out of me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back