• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic The Frontier Initiative! Join now for a chance to brave the worlds of tomorrow!

Viper Actual

Ask me about my tourniquet fetish.
Supporter
Header Main.png

On behalf of the Board of Corporate Cooperation the Inter-Corporate Colonial Administration is proud to extend an invitation to our exciting new endeavor on the world of Krasivyy Prime! You are among a few carefully selected individuals admitted into the ICCA's mission to seek out, colonize and develop new worlds on the galactic frontier.

Citing the United Nations' Colonial Development Act of 2132, addendum #6 titled 'Corporate Investment, Resources and Permits' of year 2139 the Board of Corporate Cooperation- an alliance of the greatest companies on Earth, Luna and Mars- muster all of their resources to begin the gargantuan undertaking of preparing, crewing and launching dozens of colonial transport vessels across the known galaxy. Officially contracted by the United Nations and its membership states the BCC was initially only meant to supply the UN with equipment and means of productions as the corporate alliance maintained a near monopoly over Earth's and Mars' industrial zones.

Eventually the BCC was allowed to partake in the interstellar colonial ventures themselves after the passing of the infamous 'Sixth Addendum'. A mere two years after its passing the BCC had already formed ICCA; A large-scale corporate-owned entity responsible for the exploration, mapping and procurement of new worlds for the UN to settle. Additionally ICCA was also responsible for maintaining security at developing colonies as well as the burden of establishing a network of logistics- and communication-stations in between various star systems.

By the year of 2145 the BCC struggled to find new worlds that could match the UN's criteria for hospitable worlds and thus began to scout out, map and relay the information regarding worlds that weren't as 'perfect' as the commercials aired on every communications terminal or datapad. The same year Krasivyy (later designated as 'Krasivyy Prime')- named so because of its immense beauty observed by the Russian-speaking ICCA surveyors who found her- was discovered. While the planet itself did fill most of the UNs criteria the ICCA and, by extent, the BCC redacted all information regarding the planet initially as unmanned probes had discovered signs of another (albeit primitive) sentient civilization.

Unsure what to do the BCC remained hesitant to report the discovery but as pressure from the UN grew to find better, more hospitable worlds the ICCA was given the green light to establish a beachhead far away from the native people of Krasivyy.

The year is now 2150- three years after the ICCA established a foothold on Krasivyy.

Header About.png
YOU have been selected among a lucky few hundred people to be shuttled lightyears away to the exotic new world of Krasivyy Prime, located in the distant Krasivyy system on the other end of the Milky Way. Your journey will take one year, five months and thirteen days to complete but to you this will feel like a long and deep sleep as you and your fellow colonists are put into cryosleep.

Once you arrive upon Krasivyy you will relieve members of the first ICCA expedition to the planet as they rotate back home alongside invaluable research data, resources and experiences. Members of the second expedition will then help you adapt to your new climate- just as they were when they first arrived.

While some of you are here to stay others are merely temporary visitors, such as members of SecDiv and LogDiv.

Rest assured you will all be well taken care of and as long as you follow the ICCA guidelines all shall fall into place.

Safe travels,
The Inter-Corporate Colonial Administration

Hello!Krasivyy Prime Main.png

Welcome to The Frontier Initiative, an RP heavily inspired by (to list a few) James Cameron's Avatar, GATE, Halo and more. This RP will focus on a story narrative and world-building first so if you're looking for a strictly combat-oriented RP this might not be your thing. As players you will step into the shoes of the ICCA's third Krasivyy expedition and explore this beautiful new world while also being faced with the many dangers presented with colonizing a distant and untamed planet far away from Earth.

As mentioned in the initial description there is indeed a native population on the planet but the ICCA have worked hard to prevent their colonists from knowing of their existence- excluding some senior-level staff of course. This RP will feature some mature themes as well as difficult subjects related to the concept of colonialism (and the morality behind that), corporate greed and the cost of self-sacrifice.

That being said this RP will primarily focus on some lighter narratives at first and I, your humble GM, will tag along to keep a general story going as purely sandbox-styled stories tend to not work out after a while (in my opinion).

Discord will primarily be used as a medium for OOC but there will also be a RPN-thread for those of you who like to keep things in once place.

With all this in mind I look forward to seeing your interest and please, don't hesitate to ask questions either here or privately to me via DMs.

Thanks.

V

Header Rules.png
  • Semi-literate. Not asking for novel-sized posts (please don't) but one-liners are no bueno either.
  • Respect. Be respectful to your fellow players, especially when dealing with heavier themes of the RP.
  • No drama. Self-explanatory.
  • No meta-gaming. You will be out of your element and you will be in danger. I have zero-tolerance for over-powered characters.
  • Have fun!

Last edited:
Interesting concept to see, mind if this skeleton throws their hat into the ring?

I'm down.

This looks really interesting

I'm always down for interstellar colonization, count me in!

Count me interested!

OK, lets do it.

Interesting concept to see, mind if this skeleton throws their hat into the ring?

intrigued.

Looks interesting!

What a guy Viper Actual Viper Actual . I've a few things to get in order but thanks for the shout, I'm interested.

Hello there...

I'd be interested in this.

Interested bestieeee

I'm very stoked to see so much interest! That said, I'll be pushing out some more in-universe lore as well as character sheets tonight (Sweden-time).

Furthermore, I'm still open to additional participants.

Would love to be a part of this, might make a character for the SSID and get up to some shenanigans for the CCP! :lenny:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back